發新話題
打印

[報告] 国王,在韩国。

国王,在韩国。

[img][i[/img][/img][/img][img][/img]

国王原话。------------------------------------
by
Van Ness
View Profile  View Forum Posts  Private Message  View Blog Entries  View Articles on Yesterday at 06:47 PM (5524 Views)
Went to Korea... pix tell the story... it's late... I'm tired... and the way the photo uploading was set up really frustrated me...
I will say though on the way to Korea... I saw the sun cascade down onto the water... and reflected to my window... at least I thought it was from the water at first... but then as we went over land it was still there... all the way until we got closer to land was when i couldn't see it anymore... God's perspective is always different than ours... how I yearn to for more of Him...

Thanks Babz~ for letting me take your AM EYEWEAR* hahaha! (if you guys like'em their coming out at www.carteblanche-x.com soon!)

When I got back from Korea though I was very blessed to find my new MAC at the office... next to my Doc Marten's x IZZUE boots... GOD thank You for letting me eat Kalbi Jim, Dak Kalbi, meeting with old friends and making new ones. AZIATIX #4 on iTunes and climbing!!! Proud of you guys! God thank You for blessing me with all that I have in my life... I love my life. And I LOVE YOU! Take it all away if You see fit... for none of anything matters if not for You... just give me a pure heart after You. .

你永远是我们最爱的国王。
VanNess,because of you。

求翻译,看不懂。

谢谢分享。

謝謝分享喔...

同求翻译
谢谢分享
因为爱所以爱
偶独一无二滴国王

查看設定檔查看論壇職位上的私人郵件視圖日誌查看文章昨天下午 06: 47 (5524 視圖)
去韓國 … … 圖元告訴的故事 … … 很晚 … …我厭倦了 … … 和照片上傳的方式成立了真的很失落我...
我會說雖然對韓國的方法...看見太陽級聯到水 … …,並反映到我的窗 … … 至少我認為 … … 是從第一次在水但是那時,我們還在那裡 … … 是有一路直到我們接近土地的土地時看它再也不...上帝的觀點總是不同比我們 … … 如何我渴望他的更多資訊...

感謝 Babz ~ 讓我帶你上午眼鏡 * 哈哈哈 !(如果你們 like'em 他們即將在 www.carteblanche-x.com !)

從韓國回來時卻只是非常幸運找到我到辦公室來我 Doc 貂 x IZZUE 靴子 … … 下一步的新 MAC...上帝謝謝你讓我吃 Kalbi 吉姆,達 Kalbi、 會見老朋友和製作新的。在 iTunes 和攀爬的 AZIATIX # 4!!!你是男人的驕傲 !謝謝上帝賜予我的一切,我在我的生命 … …我愛我的生命。我愛你 !把它所有的走了,如果你認為合適 … … 為無任何事項如果不給你 … … 只是給我一顆純淨的心後你。.

翻译在上~

感谢分享!!
翻译也看不懂啊~~

i felt very happy...
because i know where are v now...
finally,
xiao chong...
thankyou for your sharing...
I am a vanatic from M'sia...
Hope that i will get a lot of friends from this big family... VIFC =]
but since i joined VIFC 2 years ago...
i really got a lot of new friends form all around the world...
there is no other reason, the only reason make we know each others are we are VANATICS <3

謝謝分享!!

讓你開心,是我的責任,讓你窩心,是我的心願。

Went to Korea... pix tell the story... it's late... I'm tired... and the way the photo uploading was set up really frustrated me...
之前去了韩国,这些照片可以说事。。。现在晚了。。。我也累了。。。而上传照片的方式令我相当恼恨失望。
I will say though on the way to Korea... I saw the sun cascade down onto the water... and reflected to my window... at least I thought it was from the water at first... but then as we went over land it was still there... all the way until we got closer to land was when i couldn't see it anymore... God's perspective is always different than ours... how I yearn to for more of Him...
在我们去韩国的路上。。。我看到阳光像瀑布般洒向水面。。。并折射到我的车窗上。。。至少我一开始以为这折射光是来自水面。。。但是后来随着我们越过陆地,那光依旧存在。。。一路上,直到我们离陆地更接近了,我才没有再看到那光。上帝的视角总是不同于我们的。。。我是多么渴望更多的知道上帝。。。
Thanks Babz~ for letting me take your AM EYEWEAR* hahaha! (if you guys like'em their coming out at www.carteblanche-x.com soon!)
宝贝~谢谢你让我带上你的AM眼镜(亲)哈哈哈!(如果你们喜欢,他们将很快出现在www.carteblanche-x.com
When I got back from Korea though I was very blessed to find my new MAC at the office... next to my Doc Marten's x IZZUE boots... GOD thank You for letting me eat Kalbi Jim, Dak Kalbi, meeting with old friends and making new ones. AZIATIX #4 on iTunes and climbing!!! Proud of you guys! God thank You for blessing me with all that I have in my life... I love my life. And I LOVE YOU! Take it all away if You see fit... for none of anything matters if not for You... just give me a pure heart after You. .
当我从韩国回来,我很幸运的在我的办公室发现了苹果电脑。。。挨着的是Doc Marten's x IZZUE靴子。。。上帝,谢谢你让我吃到了韩国红烧排骨、Dak Kalbi(Dak-Kalbi Hotdog是在烤鸡肉香肠上面加上烤腌制的鸡胸肉),和老朋友见面并认识新朋友。AZIATIX #4 在itunes上的成绩也在攀升!!!兄弟,我为你们骄傲!感谢上帝庇护我生活的一切。。。我爱我的生活。我爱你!你可以随时拿走我的一切,因为如果没有你,什么都没有意义。。。请给我一颗纯净的追随您的心吧。。

[ 本帖最後由 永恒的爱 於 2011-5-21 09:20 編輯 ]
爱V不变

21 123
發新話題