11 12
發新話題
打印

[其他資料] V最新blog里的1040采访

V最新blog里的1040采访

http://alive.tom.com/vannesswu/1 ... profile-918920.html

There’s only so much one can take…
如果一个人只是去获取太多......

God please…Reveal, Remove, Release, Renew, Refresh….Reborn…with Love.
请求上帝... 用爱来展现,来转移,来赦免,来重新开始,来振作...来重生...

内地的姐妹可以在通过这个link看到V在1040这个纪录电影片中受采访的片段:
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NRlMKbOOUUI/

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2010-2-25 18:30 編輯 ]

麻煩請誰來翻譯一下好嗎?

謝謝大大!!!
馬上連結過去看囉!!!

讓你開心,是我的責任,讓你窩心,是我的心願。

好嘞
去看看
我依然爱你,或许是命中注定,多年之后任何人都无法代替。----致van ness

内地的朋友可以点击这个link看电影片段

I had the money. And money was coming in. I had girls and you know, I had the fame. But everything just seemed like it wasn't right. It wasn't the way I wanted it to be. And it felt like it was tarnished in a sense, you know...like even money came it, it was going away fast. And you know...with the girls it's like, relationship wise, just one after another. It just got bad. After a while I just hated girls. I literally ran around with a huge sign saying, you know...I'm whore haten. Sorry. I went to rampage and party to get the girls more than it was appropriate. I tried to buy expensive stuff. But then at the end of the road I realized that it's all empty. I cannot take any of them with me. And I just kept putting my time and efforts to the things that are outside of what's inside. And i realized I can't take any of the stuff with me when I die. Nothing can be taken except for my soul. I just need to get my soul right. Once I get that right, I'm good to go.

--recorded by leeulin

过去我有钱,有女人也有名.但是所有这些看起来都不对劲.那不是我想要的.感觉生活失去了光泽...你知道,就像钱来得快,去得也快.而和女生们间一个接一个的关系,最后都变得很糟糕..一段时间后,我就只是恨女生.我真得到处像座右铭一样的说...我恨女人. 对不起.那阵子我暴走参加派对去乱交女生. 我去买昂贵的东西.但是最后我意识到一些都是空的.我拿不走它们中任何的东西.而我只是一直把我的时间,精力耗费在一些虚浮表面的东西上.我意识到当我死的时候,我什么也带不走,除了我的灵魂. 我只需要一个对的灵魂. 一旦我的灵魂对了,我的一切都会好的.

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2010-2-25 22:17 編輯 ]

谢谢亲的翻译~~我觉得英文都不自觉好了。。呵呵~~

v已经上升到精神层面了~

他现在都到了一种境界了呢
做自己,过自己的生活,学着平静

一种伟大的境界~

11 12
發新話題