發新話題
打印

吳建豪夜色掩護牽手散心(2011/07/15 台灣蘋果)

说实话,不是很喜欢她,还不如徐若瑄。。。

国王看上谁就是谁咯,他幸福,怎么样都好。

媒體與藝人之間一直是愛恨糾纏的關係,很多時候他們自以為“火爆醒目”的標題更能吸引讀者。但他們卻忽略了在這個不時發生天災人禍,示威政變的世界上,人們需要的是更多的正面信息。本人就認為報導同一件事用“甜蜜拍拖”比“回收”之類尖酸刻薄的字眼強多了。作為一個普通人都需要擁有親情,友情,愛情,缺一不可,何況是一個集歌,影,視全方位的紅人。戲如人生,沒有了愛情,如何去演繹好戲,唱出好歌?綜合V迷的最大意願:VanNess的幸福是最重要的,他愛的就是我愛的!
KristyC

I dun really like this girl frankly. Dun know her much but impression is that she loves shopping & then showing off on Twitter/blog somewhere. We all know her coming from a rich family. Also loves night life. Obviously if she is pretty inside that's the most important. Otherwise, I would rather V going for someone less pretty outside, intelligent, kind & mature inside. That's more like a wife should be like. Well.....my personal opinion.

But anyway, V seems loving her a lot. He also mentioned her in the Thank You page of his new album. :(

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

他有談戀愛的自由,我們都很尊重,但是一定要低調才好,我們這裡的人都是百分之百挺他的沒問題,但在別的管道看到本來要買CD,現在已決定不買,因為跟誰都好,就是不喜歡A小姐,當然Fans也有Fans的自由.總之談戀愛是他自己的私事,一定要低調才好.

拍到什么就是什么

無聊透了~人家開心不行嗎!而且拍拖本來就很正常嘛...
不過,他幸福開心就好!

國王自己覺得幸福就好啊,子非魚焉知魚之樂?媒體就是無孔不入~

回復 75# 舒舒 的帖子

Hi, it's not becoz what the media said and I don't like her. It's my impression from what I saw from her Twitter or blog. Yesterday she posted a pic of her dog at her house' pool. And then the other day, her collection of YSL products, Hermes watches and then her wardrobe with a hundred of Christian Louboutin shoes. Personally I like to buy brand names too but I don't think it's necessary to let the world know what you have (indeed everyones know she is rich). Other than showing off, I dun really see the point. But again, it's just my personal impression towards this person. If she is beautiful inside, it's more important and I will bless them.

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊