27 123
發新話題
打印

4月如期赴日開唱(2011/03/14中時電子報)

谢谢分享

為日本祈福 F4可望合體賑災

(中央社記者黃慧敏台北15日電)公視、華視和中華民國紅十字會總會合辦「相信希望Fight & Smile」賑災募款晚會18日晚間登場,除了旅日藝人翁倩玉外,主辦單位正努力促成F4合體,將台灣加油聲音傳送到日本。

藝人周杰倫表示,雖然活動當晚在國外已有既定行程無法取消,但希望以電話連線方式表達支持和祈禱。

F.I.R.飛兒團長陳建寧則是在24小時內填詞譜曲完成公益主題曲「Believe」,廣邀歌手不分彼此共同配唱,Pray for Japan(為日本祈福)。主辦單位表示,日本11日發生芮氏規模9 的世紀大地震後,造成自二次大戰以來最嚴重的傷亡。但即便面對如此慘痛巨變,日本國民的高素養與堅定不放棄的信念讓全球世人動容。

日本政府對外求援表示,災區急需毛毯、發電機、水、衛生用品等民生物資。世界各地的救援物資紛沓而至,身為日本近鄰的台灣也不缺席。

為善盡公共媒體企業職責,華視、公視將與中華民國紅十字會總會共同舉辦「相信希望Fight & Smile」募款晚會,將邀請國內外藝人、旅日名人以及社會知名人士一同為災區民眾祈禱。

募款晚會預計18日晚間8 時到隔天凌晨零時在華視舉辦,華視、公視、華視數位休閒頻道、MOD 頻道現場直播,擴大邀請國內外演藝人員不分彼此,共同為日本祈禱。

目前已確認翁倩玉活動當天將抵台,並直接進棚參加募款晚會;主辦單位正努力促成最受日本歡迎的F4合體,藉由F4的廣大號召力,動員台灣民眾有錢出錢,有力出力;其他參與藝人陸續增加中。

華視同時表示,總統馬英九得知此訊息後,已透過辦公室人員表達樂意參與募款活動的意願。1000315

Love with No Border - Message to Vanness Wu

Love with No Border - Message to Vanness Wu

I hope you will see my message here sooner than later. I do not know which way to better communicate with you. (I tried to register on your”Iamvanness.com” to share with you my thought. Unfortunately it did not work. The letters/digits on the image are not visible.)

I understand that you will still be going to the event in Japan in April. I do not know if they plan to do any change to the program. If they do, may I suggest that you add or alter you song choices to reflect your strong believe? Everyone is doing whatever they can in their capacity to help. You are so talented in everything you do. You PASSION and LOVE WITH NO BORDER is so desperately needed in time like this.

I enjoyed the Amazing Grace when you did it in Shanghai last year. Any of your songs that you think are time-appropriate, such like Friends, should work. Become a Thousand Winds, the Japanese version,"千の風になって," or your friend Jimmy Hong’s, 那年雨不停國 片尾曲, will be so fitting too.

Thank you for all you do.

Joan

(I am hoping that someone at VIFC will forward this to Vanness, if he does not normally check this website. Thanks a lot.)

好想去喔
日本加油

希望一切顺利,大家都平平安安。

谢谢分享

演出顺利,安全第一!

27 123
發新話題