發新話題
打印

Van Ness Wu doesn't know G-Music chart topper Jeremy Liu

Van Ness Wu doesn't know G-Music chart topper Jeremy Liu

Written by: fufu on 7/25/2011 @ CpopAccess.com

Van Ness Wu’s “C’est La ‘V’” album debuted at first place on Five Music’s album sales chart, while Jeremy Liu, whose popularity has skyrocketed from his latest single, “Thinking of You”, topped G-Music’s album sales chart.

Van Ness celebrated his birthday early yesterday with his fans at his signing and mini concert event. Van Ness, who is turning 33 on August 7th, generously showed off his body by taking off his jacket and only wore a tank top under the hot temperature of 37 degrees Celsius. At the signing, a Japanese die-hard fan presented him with 170 albums to sign.

Van Ness revealed that he will be spending his birthday with his family in Hong Kong. When asked if his girlfriend Arissa would be going, he answered, “I won’t comment on relationships.” As for losing to Jeremy on the G-Music chart, Van Ness expressed that he doesn’t know Jeremy or his hit single, “I don’t watch a lot of TV, (so) I’ve never heard of it and I don’t know about it. (I) just want to work hard on making music.”

Jeremy’s debut album from two years ago didn't do very well, but his popularity soared with the release of his newest album, “Touched”. Although many netizens criticized his monotone singing and retro MV for “Thinking of You”, looks like many bought his album. Jeremy will be holding a signing and mini concert event on the coming Saturday. In regards to Van Ness not knowing him, he responded, “I need to work harder so that more people will know me.” His song is now also available on KTV, and he “hopes that everyone will enjoy singing it.”

continue at
http://www.cpopaccess.com/2011/0 ... -g-music-chart.html  for the charts and videos

thx for sharing~~
I Love Vanness!!!

thanks for sharing

發新話題