發新話題
打印

NOV Monthly Prayer for Van Ness & other artists of 3rd Wave Music

NOV Monthly Prayer for Van Ness & other artists of 3rd Wave Music

Join us as part of SOL4GOD to pray for @Brianjoomuzik @VanNessVanWu @alexander_0729 @siwon407 @3rdWaveMusic on the month of November!

SOL4GOD stands for Soldiers of Light for God. Partners @brianjoo110 @SiwonLover @Xander_Lovers and Van Ness Wu International Fan Club to pray together on the 1st of every month/any day in this month. We invite you to pray with us for the artists that we love and support! ^^

Have a great week, everyone! God bless~
-----------------------------------------------------

GROUP PRAYER: Please pray for the following anytime on November. ^^

Brian:

1. Brian's health - Please pray for Brian's health as he continues his day-to-day schedules. May God grant him good rest when he sleeps and that he will not strain his vocals so that his vocal cords can heal quickly.

2. Brian's new single and career - Pray for things to go well as Brian prepares to record a new single and also pray for his Wave K hosting with Eru to receive a lot of love from viewers. Thanksgiving for the RENT musical that ended last month. It has been a wonderful learning experience for Brian. Pray that God will continue to bring new opportunities into Brian's path and further his career, whether musically or in acting. May key people in the industry recognize Brian's talents and give him a chance to try new things.

3. Brian's spiritual life - Pray for Brian to always stay close to God and develop a strong relationship with Him through prayers and His Word. May Brian be renewed daily with His strength. Through Brian's heart for others and his passion, may those around him experience the love of God and see beyond his exterior as an entertainer.

Van Ness:

1. Van Ness' career - Van is still busy with his "C'est La V" album promotions. Please pray that everything will go smoothly and successfully as scheduled. Hope that more and more people will love his music.

2. Van Ness' 3Fs - Pray that everyone who loves and supports Van Ness--his Family, Friends, Fans--will always stay healthy and happy. Also, pray for Van to continue practicing a healthy lifestyle and go to sleep early. ~Love, Faith, Live~

3. Van Ness' influence - As a devoted Christian, pray that Van's LOVE and PASSION towards God may continue to touch the hearts of everyone and that he may lead and continue to help those who are in need.

U-Kiss:

1. U-Kiss' health - Please pray for the members' health. May God give them strength to overcome their tiredness as they go about their various schedules.

2. Alexander's preparations - Xander is currently busy preparing for his solo album. He will be having showcases soon, so please pray that he will have enough rest during the preparation process. Showcase dates so far: Japan on Dec. 9 and Malaysia on Dec. 18.

3. Kibum's health - Please pray for Kibum's health as well as his brother Hyung Jun's. Also, pray for his career and current musical to go well and his Piro Piro business to have good sales.

Siwon:

1. Siwon's private life - Please pray that the Holy Spirit will always lead Siwon to make the decisions in every aspect of his life, especially in his private life. Pray that whatever decisions he makes regarding his private life, they would be pleasing to God. Recently, fans have been curious about his private life, i.e., discussions about his "girlfriend" and related issues. Pray that God will always guide Siwon.

2. Siwon's activities - Please pray that Siwon will always maintain a healthy lifestyle: Eat well, drink well, and have good-quality sleep. Pray for his upcoming TV appearances: Skip Beat drama and the filming of his current Poseidon drama as well as his schedule with Super Junior. It is almost clear that Siwon will pursue and develop his acting skills in the future rather than focusing on singing. Please pray that Siwon will have continued improvement in his acting skills as time progresses. It's also really good news to hear that Siwon will be back to do activities with Super Junior this November and to hold Super Show 4 in Seoul. Pray for Super Junior to always lead a good way of life as they have been appointed to be Korea's ambassadors. Hope they can always set a good example for the young generation.

3. Siwon and his family - Pray for Siwon's family: Mr. & Mrs. Choi and his beloved sister, Jiwon to always be in good health. Also, pray for Siwon's beloved brothers in Super Junior, Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Kangin, Zhou Mi, and Henry to always be in good spirits. Pray for them to have a great brotherhood to do everything related to Super Junior Super Show 4 and other activities set by management. Hope Super Junior will always thank God for everything that they have accomplished. Despite many bad rumours about SM Entertainment treating them unfairly, let us pray for Super Junior to always have a thankful heart to God for His grace and goodness for taking care of them thus far.

3rd Wave:

1. 3rd Wave's Malaysia events - Thanksgiving for the time that the team had in Malaysia, meeting with 3rd Wavers there, Star Park and PD&UMUSIC teams, and the media. It was a wonderful time connecting with everyone and sharing the love of God through music. Pray that God will water the seeds that were sown and that those in Malaysia will continue to support 3rd Wave, sharing with others our music, message, and cause for Africa. Thank you for everyone who helped with the events and pray that God will continue to open doors for 3rd Wave to travel to other countries to continue "spreading the wave."

2. 3rd Wave's digital single - The new single "Healing Hands" sung by Brian and Pastor Johnny will be released digitally on iTunes on 11.11.11. Pray that God will use this song to move the hearts of those who hear it and that people will support this single since proceeds go towards @IWINcampaign for the children in Africa. Also, pray that this song will give comfort to those who are going through hard times and that they will realize they are not alone for our God is a Great Healer who understands all our pain.

3. 3rd Wave's ministry - Pray for 3rd Wave to continue to be a light in Korea through the campus ministry at Seoul National University @3WRevolution. May the current generation rise up to spread the gospel and band together to effect positive change in this world by getting involved in the issues that matter (hunger, poverty, slavery, etc.). Also, pray for continued growth at the 3rd Wave church and for brothers and sisters to build a closer relationship with God and each other.

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing

Tks for your sharing.
We really should pray for VanNess to keep healthy and happiiness everyday.
I believe that VanNess's music and his careers will go smoothly.
VanNess, You are brilliant.  
We are so pround of you and love you so much.

[ 本帖最後由 smilesixsuns 於 2011-11-4 12:36 編輯 ]

thx 4 sharing...
i'll pray 4 everyone...
the most important thing is pray for vanness everything will go smoothly and successfully as scheduled  with his "C'est La V" album promotions...
hope that vanness will visit to Malaysia...
waiting 4 him=)
I am a vanatic from M'sia...
Hope that i will get a lot of friends from this big family... VIFC =]
but since i joined VIFC 2 years ago...
i really got a lot of new friends form all around the world...
there is no other reason, the only reason make we know each others are we are VANATICS <3

thanks for sharing (:
★❤♡❤愛愛愛愛 ❤♡❤★

thanks for your sharing
God is so amaziing
God with U ~VanNess

Thanks all :)

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

發新話題