發新話題
打印

[MALAYSIA] WIN VAN NESS WU GIANT COLLECTIBLE BUNTINGS NOW!

[MALAYSIA] WIN VAN NESS WU GIANT COLLECTIBLE BUNTINGS NOW!

2 more days before the end of pre-order of 3rdWaveMusic- IGNITE:1040 CD LIVE album.
Place your order directly with Canaanland Bookstore - www.canaanland.com.my now & stand a chance to win this Van Ness GIANT collectible buntings. Besides that, you also stand a chance to win the autograph guitar all the way from Korea signed by Johnny Lee, Brian Joo, Alexander Lee & Siwon Choi (Super Junior)
Album sales purchase contributed to IWIN Campaign to help the needy community @ Africa!
(Limited 2 units collectible buntings)
P/S: Bunting size as long as a house door!
Terms & Conditions available below the photo!

(photo length exactly the length of the buntingS)

Terms & Conditions:
1. Canaanland will be giving away 2 collectible buntings of Van Ness Wu.
2. This lucky draw is only applicable to those that purchase the 3rd Wave Music-IGNITE:1040 through Canaanland@Malaysia (either by walking in to ou...r outlets or via online)
3. By purchasing the album from Canaanland & provide your personal details, you indirectly are entitled an entry to stand a chance in winning the autographs Guitar & Van Ness Wu collectible bunting.
4. Winners are required to collect the bunting from either one of our outlets.
5. Winners will be selected based on lucky draw.
6. To our customers that already pre-ordered from us earlier, you are entitled for an entry to win this collectible Van Ness Wu buntings as well.
7. One customer are only entitled per entry for this buntings give away (regardless how many CD you purchase)
8. Kindly take note that IGNITE:1040 CD Live album doesn't contains the voice of Van Ness.
8. Judges decisions are final. No appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
9. Canaanland reserves the right to:
a) vary, delete, add or substitute the terms & conditions of the contest at any time without any notice;
b) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Van Ness Wu collectible buntings without prior notice or liability and without assigning any reason therefore.
(Buntings courtesy of V.I.F.C (Van Ness Wu International Fan Club, Msia) for charity purposes)

Thank you!

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

Thank you for sharing
我執著自己的信念,不管流言蜚語、不管好與壞。愛V一輩子...

THANK YOU SHARING

發新話題