發新話題
打印

F4 Interview @ Azio Entertainment(English Translation)Part 3

F4 Interview @ Azio Entertainment(English Translation)Part 3

Translation credits to vrg_yan @ tsinoy.com

Part 3

Jerry : So, I feel that caring when it comes to me, I just care that now we have this wonderful opportunity. Like when I did World Vision, it was a big shock (eye opener) for me. Because before you didn't see that, ok, we have this much, we were popular all of a sudden, but there are many people who like us, after which we have many opportunities to choose what project we want to do, TV, movies, you know. But when I get to Mongolia, I feel that I really have to care because many people are wanting but lacking.

Patty : Yes

Jerry : So how will we let our present, like later I learned that actually we have the capability to help others. Like, many will ask how many children do you foster? But I feel that the number of children you foster is not the important point but rather, after doing this thing, how many people are willing to come. Just like recently weren't you helping that…(asking Vic)

Vic : Xin Lu

Jerry : Right! So I feel that the significance of that compared to what we can…

Patty : I understand what you mean.

Jerry : I really am not good with words, but I really feel that I…I already found that caring feeling.

Patty : Because I remember ZZ mentioned before that being an actor it is recently that he truly knows his sense of mission, right?

Vic : Right, because be it burden or be it people pressure…There are times people will ask whether we are pressured, we'll answer yes, but we said yes but they will construe it as some kind of…to a certain degree is not a good thing. But actually the real thing is, might as well talk about sense of mission, I've been in this business for seven years already and am gradually finding interest in this line of work, then appreciates those who, after all these years, never cease to support us, those who continually work with us, start to treasure their feeling, realize why I have the capability to have all these things. After being aware of all of these, then motivate oneself to do things better. I think one thing that is very clear to the 4 of us is that we treasure these things that we have now so we will strive harder and do our best.

Jerry : Didn't we had a talk before? I always tell him, every time, other people are very fond of him while they always say I'm difficult, troublesome

Patty : Right

Jerry : Afterwards I'll tell ZZ, don't you feel that, I think many things, I don't say it's bad or good, but what I'm saying is that we will certainly be more experienced or we'll know how to do things which will be better for us. If people want us to do ten things, but if we fit all these things together, will it be good? It is not we want to do it or not but that we hope to be able to think of ways on how to do it better.

Patty : Right.

Jerry : So maybe this moment you might have different demands or different ideas. But before when I talk to him, not sure he…

Ken : Give him candy and he's already happy.

Patty : Understands?

Ken : Before no, give him car magazine

Vanness : No interest

Jerry : Right

Patty : Actually, I think that you are slowly becoming…maybe F4 before, but I feel that the reason you can stand alone and grow is because each one of you has your own way of thinking. Then you know what you want to do. Actually, Vanness is the same. I think that you are the most… I find you to be the one who enjoyed being in the limelight the most, while everybody finds it hard to get used to the sudden success, you were very happy, weren't you?

Vanness : I was pretty clear on what I want to do that time, right.

Patty : And you always wanted to enter show business?

Vanness : I dreamt of being a star

Patty : Right

Ken : I really think that among the 4 of us, Vanness is the most amazing. He was willing to leave everything in the States and come here to do the things he want. Then when he came to Taiwan, he has no friends, no relatives, slowly know some people, then he'll stay with them for one or two nights, he doesn't have money . I really feel up to now that he is the most amazing. Because he always enjoy all the things that comes his way. But I think that he was the most pressured

Patty : Actually he also has a lot of pressure, but he always make people think that it's alright, I like it

Vanness : I really don't think much about pressure, of course there will always be pressure but you know, I feel that each day is… you don't know what tomorrow brings so I have to hold on to this opportunity that I have now. I think what's important is to do your best and enjoy Other things slowly… right, if not feeling well, take medicine for colds. If feeling tired, have a massage and then it's ok.

Patty : Actually what Ken said I also think of Vanness that way. When you see Vanness he is always happy, upbeat, like, yeah, I'm on it. Like let's start shooting. I remember I had a shooting before and I was very nervous, then Vannes said it doesn't matter, just think, give a beautiful facial expression, just express yourself in front of the camera. He is the kind who feels high when faced with new challenges. Like me, sometimes I am like, What am I to do? What if I fail? But he is always ":no problem" yeah , like that

Vanness : You'll never know unless you try, so just do it

Patty : Was there a time that you were sad…

Vanness : Of course

Patty : or are you happy all the time

Vanness : Yes, I do feel sad, when I'm sad I do sports, otherwise…

Patty : then it's Ok. Continue keeping fit, do push ups

Vanness : Look for friends, go out talk and drink some wine

Patty : Also he has will power, when you had concert, to keep fit he will not eat

Vanness : self-demand, right.

thank you soooooo much
i can't say any thing only this word thank you

發新話題