發新話題
打印

Superstar Course from King Wu--Lesson Two Keeping Ageless

Superstar Course from King Wu--Lesson Two Keeping Ageless

Hi, Long time no see. It's Mr. Wu and it's Superstar Course Time again! Welcome to have the second  lesson for your dream to be an eternally active and young idol in fans' heart. Then do you know who is the one with the age of one hundred, but is still terribly popular with children and makes millions of adults crazy and forget their physical age? SMART!!! ---Mickey Mouse!
嗨,好久不见。我是吴老师。现在又到了巨星大课堂的时间了。欢迎加入我们的第二课--专门为实现你成为粉丝心中目不老传奇的一课。那么到底有谁能拥有百岁高龄却始终受广受孩子们的热爱,甚至使得千万成人为之疯狂以至于忘了自己的年龄呢?聪明!!!---就是米老鼠!

Mmmmmm, a little jealous? How can the ancient rat own such charm?!! It's worth studying...
OK. Let's go.
恩,有点妒忌没?这只古老的老鼠怎么会有如此大的魔力?的确值得研究。
好,让我们开始吧。

1. Mickey Mouth
米奇嘴
Pay attention to Mickey's mouth. When he smiles, it always open wide till the end of the ears. Yes,  it's the best way to exercise the facial muscle and keep the flexibility of the skin.
请注意米奇的嘴。当他微笑时,总是能咧到两边的耳根。对,这是面部肌肉最好的运动,能保持肌肤的弹性。

Tip: In order to show the standard shape, you can always say the letter loudly ----"V-------”
贴士: 为了达到标准嘴形,你可以一直大声地说这个字母“V-----”

2. Mickey shoes
米奇鞋
Micky likes wearing the big and casual shoes. It's absolutely a wise choice. Make the cozy room for your feet. It relax your body and mind all the day. Of course, you can do the physical exercise anywhere at any time with them. U know, the key to the life is exercise.
米奇喜欢穿宽大休闲的鞋子。这绝对是个明智的选择。给你的脚以舒适的空间。 这能使你整天都身心愉悦。 当然你也可以穿着它们随时随地地运动。要知道, 生命在于运动啊。

Tip:You only prepare jeans or  short pants to match the shoes.
贴士:你只需要准备牛仔裤或短裤来搭配这些鞋就可以了。

3. Mickey Love
米奇爱
  All the Mickey's stories and images  are about love.
所有米奇的故事和形象都是关于爱的
Love  family and friends.
爱家人和朋友

Love the valentine
爱情人

Love children and pets
爱孩子和动物

Love is the best guarding for the heart, guard its warmth, cleanse and the right beats. The heart with love is the heart without any rust.
爱是心脏最好的守护神,守护着它的热度、清洁和节奏。有爱的心是不会衰退的。
Tip:  Love whatever you love with your heart, do think too much.
贴士:用心爱你所爱的,别想太多

Have u got all of those above?
好了,你们都学会了吗?
OK. At last, just show me what you've learnt and follow Mickey and me, shout and smile,"I'm the forever Mickey Mouse!!!!!"
好的,最后,就请表现给我看你们都学了点什么。跟我和米奇一起大笑着说,“我是不老的米老鼠!!!!!”

發新話題