發新話題
打印

Who Is Mum

Who Is Mum

WHO IS MUM   Mum is the lady who was bearing the severe physical pain and danger to give birth to you while enjoying the process with sovereign happiness of expectation for the new life. When she held you in her arms for the first time and had the first look at you, she had been MARIA guarding and loving you for life.
妈妈是这样一位女子。她承受着钻心的疼痛与生命的危险来赋予你生命的同时,却是在享受着对新生命期盼过程中最至高无上的幸福。当她第一次把你抱进怀里,当她第一次看见你,就化身成了守护你爱你一生的圣母玛莉亚。

Mum is the sophist who teaches you to view and feel the world around and in mind first.
妈妈是一位智者。她是第一个教会你去看去体会周围和内心世界的人。

Kiss means love.
亲吻代表着爱。

Hug delivers the warmth and reliable feeling.
拥抱传递着温暖与可靠。

She leads you the first step on the earth on your road.
她引导你踏出了人生道路上的第一步。

and instructs you the first song to express your joy and sadness.
也教会了你第一首表达悲喜的歌谣。
She teaches you all the things which she condisiders the best.
她将自己认为世间最好的东西倾囊相授。

Mum is the saintess. She is the best one who knows the exact love without regrets, complaints and repayments.
妈妈是一位圣者。她是最懂得无悔、无怨、无求去爱的人。
She devotes all her youth, beauty, wisdom and care to bring you up.
她倾注了所有的青春、美丽、智慧与关怀抚育你长大。

But facing with all  your lies, arbitary behavīors, and hurts, she will probably unreasonablly forgiven them with a smile.
但是面对你所有的谎话、任性和伤害,也许她只用一个毫无理由的微笑就轻易原谅。

But Mum is only a child at last. A card, a flower, a greeting, even a kiss from you will be much more precious than any other treasure in her view.
但是最终母亲只是一个孩子。你的一张卡片、一朵鲜花、一句问候、甚至只是一个亲吻,在她的眼里都会比任何的珍宝都来的更重要。

So don't forget to show your love to your mum, especially on MOTHERS' DAY. That's easy for you but really priceless for her.
所以千万别忘了向你的妈妈表达你的爱,特别是在“母亲节”这样特别的日子里。那对你来说很简单,但是对她真的是无价之宝。
Wish All the Mums-- HAPPY COMING MOTHERS' DAY!!!!!!
祝愿天下所有的母亲--母亲节快乐!!!!!

all Mummys "Happy Mothers Day"

dedicate a special song: Mama by V.dubb to 伟大的妈妈们

母亲节怎么办啊??

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERY MOM IN THIS WORLD...mom is the greatest gift in live...

me too...my mind is running MAMA sang by V

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

發新話題