發新話題
打印

ORGANISER OF F4 JAPAN CONCERT CONSIDERING FAHRENHEIT AS GUEST PERFORMER

ORGANISER OF F4 JAPAN CONCERT CONSIDERING FAHRENHEIT AS GUEST PERFORMER

Ticket sales for F4's Japan concert in October was so sellable that organisers have added a 7th show.
10月のF4日本コンサートのチケット売り上げが上々だったので主催は7回目のコンサートを追加しました。

SOURCE:UDN
Special thanks to
ENGLISH TRANSLATOR:MICHI@ONLYF4
JAPANESE TRANSLATOR: ZUZU@VIFC

Japan organisers seems to have invited another idol grp Fahrenheit to appear at the concert.
日本側主催者はコンサートに別のアイドルグループ・飛輪海の出演を招聘したようです。

However, news released yesterday that F4's performance time have already exceeded, Fahrenheits performance may have to be taken out.
Fahrenheit's record company expressed that they did not receive any invitation and they also have a concert in Sept, schedule is very packed.
ニュースは昨日流れましたがF4の演技時間がすでに上回っており、飛輪海の表演は外されるかも知れません。
飛輪海のレコード会社はそのような招待は受けていないし彼らにも9月にコンサートがあってスケジュールはびっしりだ、と発表しています。

Everytime F4 reunites for an event, there are always rumours that it will be the last. Especially the 4 of them now belongs to different management company, there are even rumours that Oct Japan concert is F4 farewell concert. F4 concert tics are selling extremely well, from initial 3 shows, to 6 shows. Japan organisers gave in to pressure by fans, and added another show, bringing it to a total of shows.
F4 has set a new record for chinese singers holding concerts in Japan.
F4がイベントで再会するたびにそれが最後になるであろう、という噂が常にあります。
特に現在彼ら4人は異なる管理会社に所属しており、10月の日本コンサートがF4さよならコンサートになるのではとさえ噂されています。
F4コンサートチケットは3公演の予定が6公演になるほどのとても好調な売れ行きです。日本側の主催者はファンの圧力におされてもう公演回数をもう一回追加しました。
F4は日本でコンサートをする華流歌手の新記録を打ち立てました。

In the past, for F4 concerts there are not much of the 4 of them singing together, emphasizing more on individual performance. This time, there will be more of the 4 of them singing together, and also performing in pairs.
過去において F4コンサートでは4人一緒に歌うことよりも、個々のパフォーマンスが
強調されていました。
今回はさらに4人一緒に歌ったり、ペアでのパフォーマンスなども増えています。

F4 concert rarely invite guests performers, but this time Japan producers suggested some singers frm Hong Kong or Taiwan, including the popular Fahrenheit. But Fahrenheit have their own concert in HK in Sept and concert tour following, and they have not receive any invites from Japan side.
F4のコンサートではゲストを招くことはほとんどないのですが今回は日本のプロデューサーが香港か台湾の歌手、人気の飛輪海を含む、をゲストに迎えることを提案したのです。しかし飛輪海には彼ら自身、9月には香港コンサートがあるし、その後に続くツアーもあるので彼らは日本側の誘いを受けてはいません。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They work so hard for all this years and they deserve to be where there are now...So, I strongly think that no1 can take advantage on the fame of f4...

If you feel dissatisfy with the above idea, feel free to send your email to
info@promax.co.jp

and sign

http://www.petitiononline.com/F4JPCON/petition.html

VOICE IT OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE....

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2008-8-16 17:38 編輯 ]

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

Although I didn't go to F4 Japan Concert...

but I also don't likt  Fahrenheit to share F4 performance time..

發新話題