發新話題
打印

[NEWS]F4 Concert@BUDOKAN (11/10/2008)

[NEWS]F4 Concert@BUDOKAN (11/10/2008)

Large complex no hope of DA S & Zai Zai

SOURCE: http://www.chinapress.com.my/con ... mp;art=1011en40.txt
Translated by Google
Edited by Jessi(the meaning is still there)

(Tokyo)F4 at the Tokyo Budokan concert, Zhou Yu Min in Japan did not give big S ex-girlfriend a birthday present & do not even  send a SMS. Zai Zai offer an explanation, claiming to be forgetful, and only remember his mother's birthday. Yancheng Xu joined Zai Zai in the play, to help Zai Zai, " I asked why he did not participate in the big S's birthday party? Zai Zai in Japan said that "they can't take part in a birthday party because , because at that time they are all @ Japan preparing for their F4 concert"

Zai Zai received a large basket of flowers sent by Big S has always been a column on the main house, but the concerts in Tokyo was on the periphery of the Fans in the region, but still attract Fans to take pictures! Zai Zai during the celebration party was asked about his ex-girlfriend,big S-flowers to his surprise that "I do not see!"

Yancheng Xu foot sprain when step down

Zhu Xiaotian injured in Japan to participate in concert performances, said he "aggravated the right shoulder injury, only by the spirit than the physical pain." When asked is there, he refers to the "spirit" of the sex scandal from his girlfriend Lin Xilei @ Japan to boost the morale? Zhu Xiaotian did not denied that account.

In addition to Zhu Xiaotian injured right shoulder, Yancheng Xu stepped down in the dark when he slipped and fell down, hurt his right foot, but he endure the pain, returned to the hotel after the show finished and by then only asked for ice.

Japan's F4 concert response were good.But for so many years they do not held concert in Taiwan, they have brought the matter of grievances. They said that "their F4 achievements in Taiwan' is facing more downturn than favorable, the Taiwan media have already forgotten that they serve as tourism ambassador for Taiwan after the absorption of NT 1.1 billion in gold feat."

Zhu Xiaotian said "Taiwan do not like to compliment F4"

The completion of the Tokyo two post-concert, F4 going to perform at Osaka. Immediately,their managers going to see whether they will fit  "Kai Chang" in Taipei? Yet will the Japan Tour will be their last performance? Vanness Wu without thinking directly reply "The problem is, this question has been asked for 6 years".  Zhu Xiaotian express their grievances by saying "In recent years we are not that good in Taiwan, we faced more downturn than favorable."

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2008-10-11 16:15 編輯 ]

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

Chinese news as at
http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/vie ... &extra=page%3D1 posted by Linda. TQ.

Translation by Google
Edited By Jessi (but the meaning is there)

LIBERTY TIMES

F4 situation different from the way big S big birthday without a sense of humorus from Zai Zai,  Zhu Xiaotian Hee bud eye on the market

F4 JAPAN TOUR, 4 shows have ended with 4 of 4 guy in different situation. "Zhu Xiaotian" is accompanied by his sweet Lin XinLei (Kelly Lin), "Zai Zai" Zhou Yu Min with the big S's "Big Love in Aberdeen," declared composite breakdown, "Jerrry" statement Cheng Xu is very mysterious, "Van Ness" to continue down the odd-man!

Linxi Lei - Zhu Xiaotian not appear to deny

"Light of Taiwan" F4 into the Japanese market, the night before the end of the Tokyo Station concert, they accept Taiwan reporters to visit. Zhu Xiaotian fall and injured his right shoulder, injuries become a focal point, but it leads to violations.

He is rumored that his girlfriend Lin XinLei made a special trip to Japan to enjoy the concert, Zhu Xiaotian not denied it but the topic of concern directed at the media gossip, he said: "I am very concerned about my friend and I do received many messages. He stressed that " they there are thousands of spectators and they gave him the spirit to overcome his physical pain, but his right hand even unable him to hold the mic.

During, Zai Zai solo show, the stage of take-off and landing problems, leading to disruption concert, Zai Zai, said: "No one has suspended half of the concert." But he played with, dance and song to sing as, Zai Zai said: "step down make me felt funny too. "

Zai Zai claim did not see the Big S flower basket

As the "big earners Love" composite rumors, Big S send flowers to congratulate, Zai Zai surprised: "I have not seen." October 6 is a big S birthday, Zai Zai was thinking when??? Van Ness speak out to rescue: "She (referring to the Big S), I have to open the dance hall!"

Zai Zai began: "Today is?"
Forget the Big S birthday party, Yancheng Xu speak out teasingly at this time with no offense: "You have to go?" Thats make veryone laughing.
Even birthday are forgotten, "Zai Love" compound on the road, apparently breakdown,
Zai Zai, said: "When I concentrate on work, I only remember my mother's birthday."

Vanness Wu deficit was down to better performance

F4-Van Ness after breaking up with Vivian Hsu, personal relations between the faiths, is "down", declared non-payment of his girlfriend and stressed is still "down", he said: "This is a big deal." Zhu Xiaotian at this time, said: "Oh, poor, the better the performance."

Yancheng Xu respect the feelings of mystery

Yancheng Xu with rumors girlfriend Lin Chi-ling, but Lin Chi-ling with her boyfriend dating, Yancheng Xu other hand, with Jay Chou, Wu Zun, occasionally playing out in private, feelings become the mysterious zone.

The F4 concert once again hit the Japanese market, but they are four now the members of different companies, even a concert in Taiwan unable to fit their timetable, the inference will be the outside world, "stop" . Zhu Xiaotian explained: "our goal is clear, look at the next time. "
Van Ness and said:"So far, at Taiwan, no one asked us not to sing!"

UNITED DAILY NEWS

Zai Zai busy work till forget Big S birthday

F4 2 nights Budokan concert ended. The 2nd night, the Japanese staff during the day near the shrine pray for a smooth performance, coupled with devout believers continue to pray Vanness Wu, the night before the series of disasters and eventually disappear.

Yancheng Xu stepped down in the dark, it was revealed by staff, in fact, he hurt his right foot, for fear of fans worried he said nothing,but when he was back to the hotel, he please his assistant to help him apply some ice. Yancheng Xu, Japanese fans included housewife, and even Japan soccer star Hidetoshi Nakata's mother was in the crowd. The fans are super-wook.

When, Zhou Yu Min, Zai Zai was asked about the Big S birthday a few days ago, Zai Zai said: "I usually focus on work, and only remember my mother's birthday."
Jump out of Vanness Wu said: "The birthday party was in the store (Primo), we do! I have to tell him."
Zai Zai with a smile: "I like!! 'Today you ask? How do I not to know'. "Frankly, he forgoten his Big S birthday, Yancheng Xu does not make sense at this time out:" You have to go? "Set off laughter at the scene.

2nd Night@Budokan injured right shoulder pain exacerbated by Zhu Xiaotian, his rumored girlfriend Lin Xin Lei was at the venue to watch the concert.He do not deny that, to saying: "today received a letter greetings 2,30 newsletter, The test of true feeling."

F4 when asked back to hold concert at Taiwan?
Zhu Xiaotian words: "In recent years, Taiwan is not very good for us, feeling down more than favorable, the report also negative, we are abroad represent Taiwan, so feel very embarrassed."

Helpless Vanness Wu said: "We having concert @ Taiiwan, of cos,we would like to, but so far no one talking about it. F4, yesterday before a short return to Taiwan and then will fly to Osaka for 3 more shows.

Zhu Xiaotian-F4 resentment in Taiwan was down old Wen Lin Xilei beg for mercy

The successful conclusion of the Tokyo Budokan 2 concerts, F4, the night before an interview, was asked whether there are plans to return to Taipei for concerts?
Zhu Xiaotian can not help poured out his grievances: "In recent years we are not good for Taiwan, has been down more than favorable."

As for his hand injury, whether or not to go to join his girlfriend Lin Xileil? He did not deny that account for understatement:

Vanness Wu (Van Ness) is to hear "down" on the 2nd sparkle; now when asked by reporters of different company firms of F4,and  this time in Japan tour will be their last performances? He also expressed impatience: "The problem is, this questions has been ask for 6 years."

And the F4 did not say that from time to time, but the topic Dodging sex scandal, interactive "cover" a tacit agreement has first-rate. Small S join Big S in sending flowers to wish them a successful concert, Zhou Yu Min (Zai Zai) also reciprocity, Van Ness revealed: "I celebrate the birthday."
Zai Zai was claiming to be forgetful, and only remember his mother's birthday, did not expect Yancheng Xu Zai Zai then asked: "You have to celebrate? "
Cause many people laugh, because at that time we are all @ Japan preparing for F4 concert.

Budokan 1st  day, when singing, the stage lifts up out of the situation, the program was forced to interrupt his lips to say "no embarrassment, not angry," but said "Unfortunately, after performing, the mood to move around at a dead end" .

Then, F4 at Osaka when asked when have a chance to sing back at Taiwan? Van Ness said: "So far no one has asked us."

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

發新話題