發新話題
打印

[V's 31st bday celebration1] Talk Party--I love Someone

[V's 31st bday celebration1] Talk Party--I love Someone

I love Dad. I love Mom. I love Van Ness. I love…What a beautiful world full of so many ones we love! Do you think so? Then just show your love and exchange our happiness in life here. Please join in the talk party of VIFC for Van Ness 31st birthday--“ I Love Someone” .
Details of the events are as following:
1.        You can show the true love for anyone by replying the thread in any language, no matter how much or what you love on him/ her. For example, I love Jean ! She is always busy, industry,silent and exhausted for V fans. I love you, JEAN!”. And we pretty welcome more creative, touching and hilarious ideas.
2.        Please enjoy and keep the harmony and do not insult other people in the forum.
3.        Each reply here with the certain post number which includes  “7” or “8”, will be awarded the bonus of 20 V coins .
4.        The party will be over on August 7th, 2009.
5.        VIFC reserves full rights of the final explanation to this activity.
  OK, now… show me your love, what you need, what you feel, what you see (imitating Ken ). Don’t make love wait any more. God bless us who are gathered by love.

In addition, we warmly welcome you to join the Talk Party  in the chit-chat area with us:
          http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=7190

Demonstration from me first

I wanna show my love to many foreign friends.
YUE, Jessi, ZuZu, Jasmine......and my Sansan,
very nice to meet u guys.
Hey Sansan, thanks for always giving me the light mood.
much love to u  la!

首先謝謝妳 1syun1.
'm not so good at both eng n chinese, however for u gals i'm always able to have fun here ('n there. haha).

ah...better write down this to another thread ?!
anyway, luv y'all!

Of cos I wanna take this opportunity to express my love and gratitude here.

To Yun, Yue, Jacinta, Amanda, Carmen, Michi, vv_ping, Honeytomato, Chin Ling, Debbie, Alice, Smallcloud, Yammie, LiFang, Adel, SP, sis Yanny, Emiko, Yumiko, Sam, Stacy, Princess, Emily_Gao, Ana, Wengvann, Daomingshel and each of you from every corners of the world, I just wanna say you all are just like the 2nd family for me…Thank you for all the true friendships, sharings, supports and of cos 3.V.O.L. I am glad that I do have the chance to get to know you all because of a very special someone/4 special guys.

Thanks GOD for sending V/F4 to my life and give me the opportunity to know every single of you all. You girls rocks…8 years back my life was quite dull and bored and throughout this 8 years, it had changed a lots. Lots of memories and experiences that enlighten my days. And of cos not to forget those memories where I did something that I might not dare to do sometime in my life.

To the family members from Malaysia, thanks for your supports in whatever I did or planning to do all this while. You girls are awesome. Few more weeks to go for our big project which make me kinda nervous. PRAY HARD~~

To the family members at Singapore, wow…quite some time din see you all in Msia. Miss all those moments….Thanks for coming all the way from SG to Msia when there were events here no matter its for V/F4. You girls rox…Find one day, will sure go to SG to join for all the events and to rock out SG…haha…

Last but not least, of cos to the committee of VIFC, Alice, Stacy, Princess, Ana and everyone in the board…Thanks for your willingness to help us with the products pre-orders from time to time…muackssssss….

ONE LOVE~~

I always wish that GOD can turn back the time to V 1st ever Solo concert in M’sia…cos I knew most of u all were there and too many sweet memories that I have that moment.

Lots of 3.V.O.L,
Jessi

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2009-7-21 19:16 編輯 ]

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

Yue, kiss back~~haha,
u and your kids also bring me much fun in life.(especially for your great cook...)
Jessi, u r  so rock!
Thanks God for giving us the special big family.
Love u guys so much!!!!

發新話題