還想留言替他加油打氣
但好像不能留?

大家都相信你们
我依然爱你,或许是命中注定,多年之后任何人都无法代替。----致van ness

发上来 给看不到的 朋友

虎年到了我希望大家過年都過的很愉快!

你們都應該有聽到最近關於我公司的新聞,我想跟所有言支持我的人說謝謝!
我從小就很注重健康從來不抽煙也不會喝酒也從來沒有碰過毒品!
我覺得自己要做一個好的榜樣才可以說服別人,我常常會希望我可以幫助我身邊的人也會很直接的跟他們說!我會跟每一個抽煙的人說叫他們不要再抽了,因為我不希望任何人的健康被煙害到。如果我看到有人在小孩附近抽煙我會生氣也會罵它們。我個人覺得應該有法律去保護小孩的。
我也非常不喜歡華人喝酒的方式,為甚麼一定要暍到醉,還有喝酒跟給面子有甚麼關係?現在是甚麼年代還要這樣,那些人只是在找接口去喝酒!我覺得很笨也很無聊!
所以你們應該了解為甚麼被說我跟毒品有關連會讓我那麼生氣!我真的很注重健康我一輩子都很努力保持的形象很無故的被搶走了。
這對我很不公平,對我的朋友很不公平,對我的公司很不公平。可能這句話很老套“我們是受害者”,不要吧我們當成罪犯一樣!
不過這不會改變我!我還是會盡量去改變這個世界把這世界變成一個更美好的地方!

我第一個會改變的是把香煙變不合罰!

Happy Lunar new year!
I'm sure a lot of you out there have already heard the news about my company, and I would like to say thank you to all for all your supportive messages.
From as long as I can remember I've been very health concious, I don't smoke, I don't drink and I certainly never ever touched any drugs in my life!
I'm a true believer in leading by example and I've tried very hard to set an example with the way that I live. I've always tried to help all the people around me, and I am very vocal when it comes to this sort of things. I've told all my smoker friends to quit because I truly care about them and would not want to see their health taken away by cigarettes. I often get upset and confront the smokers that are smoking near children. I personally think there should be a law set to protect the children when it comes to this sort of things.
I am also very much against the way that Chinese deal with alcohol, why is it that people have to get drunk and why do you have to get drunk to show respect? I personally thinks it's just a stupid reason for those stupid people to get drunk!
So you can see why this is very upsetting for me to be associated with drugs! Because I'm a true believer in living a healthy life by taking good care of my own body and now that image that I've worked so hard for my entire life has just been taken away from me.
It's not fair to me, it's not fair to my friends, it's not fair to my company that are involved in this. It might sound cliche but we're the victims here, don't treat us like criminals!
But this is NOT going to change anything for me I'm still going to believe in what I believe and I will live that way and hopefully I can help make some changes to this world!

First change I'll make is make cigarettes illegal too!

Jimmy

發新話題