Board logo

標題: ANYONE ALREADY JOIN JUST-VANNESS [打印本頁]

作者: jessi    時間: 2007-3-8 21:31     標題: ANYONE ALREADY JOIN JUST-VANNESS

MAY I know that did anyone of  u tat had join JUST-VANNESS OFFICIAL FANS CLUB???I wanted to join but i still waiting for their reply about the enquiry tat i send to them before i really put in my $ and join...cos i dunno wats the privildege that the msian fans will get cos vann seldom have event at here and its different from taiwan....its nearly a week they havent reply me....

TO those that already the member of JV, what thing that you get after you paid the fees??T-shirt and so on???

Hope someone can give me answer....
p/s:please reply me in english or maybe someone can help me to translate any chinese answers cos i cant read chinese...thanks..
作者: doris    時間: 2007-3-8 21:47

hm...it seems that.......we just can get a member card......
作者: Alice    時間: 2007-3-8 21:59

hi jessi, i've joined Just-V and have received confirmation from them.
sorry to let you know there's no priviledge that we can see at this moment, no welcoming gift, no t-shirt, nothing....
i want to join just because i want to show our support to him and i know he needs our unconditional support.
i think.....the priviledge that the official fan club can offer is to help members getting tickets for concerts and
fan gathering, etc....
anyway, many of my friends here have joined.  hope you will consider joining too.

作者: jessi    時間: 2007-3-8 23:22

thanks...

alice>hehe...yea...wat u tell was rite too...wanted to join edi...but how to make payment?paypal/check/......but is it credit card ok?
作者: whalesg    時間: 2007-3-9 00:17

jessie dear...i think malaysia was not in the country list in the site come to payment section.  A malaysian VanNess fan told me so.  Also the payment has to be paid by credit card.  :(
作者: jessi    時間: 2007-3-9 04:08

引用:
原帖由 whalesg 於 2007-3-9 00:17 發表
  jessie dear...i think malaysia was not in the country list in the site come to payment section.  A malaysian VanNess fan told me so.  Also the payment has to be paid by credit card.  :(
means msia is nt in the region for JV???so v cant join lo??? cant be like tat......i wanna join....

if the payment by credit card is ok, then i think no problem to make it

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2007-3-9 04:09 編輯 ]
作者: jessicacyy    時間: 2007-3-9 11:59

Give it a try, Jessi
作者: wengvann    時間: 2007-3-9 19:02

i agree with alice..its one way of supporting vanness..and the fact that vannes himself will be updating he s website...
作者: jessi    時間: 2007-3-10 03:35

yea...happy to noe tat too....will make the payment asap
作者: efu    時間: 2007-3-11 17:09

I am in the same position, i have paid a week ago, still waiting for the confirmation . . .
作者: 1syun1    時間: 2007-3-12 21:27

I've applied for the paypal for several days, but I haven't received the reply.
作者: Alice    時間: 2007-3-12 22:32

please be patient my dear, don't forget they're not working on saturdays and sundays, so...
i think confirmation is on the way la, maybe you will get it very soon. good luck!
作者: jessi    時間: 2007-3-13 02:33

WAT IS PAYPAL??Can anyone tell me?i still dunno wat is tat..thanks
作者: 1syun1    時間: 2007-3-14 18:13

引用:
原帖由 Alice 於 2007-3-12 22:32 發表
please be patient my dear, don't forget they're not working on saturdays and sundays, so...
i think confirmation is on the way la, maybe you will get it very soon. good luck!
Thanx, Alice, I'll always wait for it here .
作者: 1syun1    時間: 2007-3-14 18:15

引用:
原帖由 jessi 於 2007-3-13 02:33 發表
WAT IS PAYPAL??Can anyone tell me?i still dunno wat is tat..thanks
Dear Jessi, if you haven't VISA or Master which are listed, you can apply for the PAYPAL to pay for the fee. Is it right, Leader A?
作者: Alice    時間: 2007-3-14 21:04

as for PAYPAL
i'll leave it to ana to tell you more about it
i think she has the experience and know how

作者: jessi    時間: 2007-3-26 11:11

ALICE AND YUN...my sis and i had already make payment with it thru credit card bt then, till now we still havent received any confirmation and member id from JV...its had already been 1week+...sigh..so worry and cant wait to log in thr....bt we had received confirmation from caramel.com
作者: Alice    時間: 2007-3-26 12:19

jessi dear,
for your info i applied on 15/2 and get the membership number on 4/3
so it may take 2 weeks+

if you do not get your membership number after 2 weeks, can write to them thru Just-VanNess official website:

1. click on [contact] (at the left bottom part of the homepage)
2. there are 2 boxes: 口會員編號 口不是會員, check the 2nd box不是會員; then pick [我沒有收到...](I did not receive....) at[詢問主旨](subject);
    and write your message in the box below it;
3. click on [送出]to send out your inquiry.

hope the info above is of useful to you
作者: TuesdaysVV    時間: 2007-3-26 21:58

hi jessi
don't worry, i already made payment since 20th feb.
i just got the member id & notify email few days ago....
so sick of just vanness website haha
作者: jessi    時間: 2007-3-26 22:30

MY DEAR ALICE AND TUESDAYVV...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO...YEA..SO SICK OF JV SYSTEM...Y SO LAT..HAIH...got to complaint it to VANN wen got chance..haha...than i think i will wait patiently...checking and checking my email everyday make me so frustrated..haha

歡迎光臨 吳建豪國際後援會 VanNess Wu International Fan Club (http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 6.1.0