Board logo

標題: [其他資料] IT'S TIME TO GIVE YOUR TRUE SUPPORT&LOVE---給V的祝福 [打印本頁]

作者: vansylvia    時間: 2010-4-11 00:37     標題: IT'S TIME TO GIVE YOUR TRUE SUPPORT&LOVE---給V的祝福

致所有VI姐妹:        

我想大家都知道,這短短的幾天,對於V,對於我們所有V迷,都是一段很不平靜的日子。作為一個愛了他這麼些年的飯,我當然希望看到他的演藝事業更加的耀眼。可是話說回來,那些不多都是一些虛的東西,有什麽能比一份實實在在的幸福更重要呢?!而現在正是他最需要我們的支持的時候!!我相信VI每個姐妹,都是從心底一直希望,一直祈禱小樣兒有一天能找到屬於他的幸福。只是,V迷中不僅僅有我們,還有一些人,他們只是沉迷于某個角色,而不是演員本身。所以,出於各種各樣的原因或私心,現在有一些并不真正瞭解V的人,或多或少做出一些傷害V,傷害V迷的事情,甚至於可能影響了一些無辜的人。連某人自己都說了,不論事他還是安以軒,都從來沒有給我任何人他們私下也是情侶的想法,他們會一直都是好朋友。對於這些人,我想在這裡就沒有必要再多說些什麽,隨她們去好了。

2 all the fans, supporting & not, happy & upset...I want 2 say thank you. For being honest with ur feelings. I really appreciate everything.
給所有的粉絲,不管你們是支持還是不支持,開心或難過。我只想對你們說謝謝,謝謝你們能夠誠實的面對你們的感覺,真的很感謝你們所做的一切。

Lord I pray for all the hearts that I have unintentionally offended. Bless them with peace, love, joy, and happiness right now! Amen.
親愛的主,我為那些我無意中冒犯的人們祈禱。愿她們被和平,愛,歡樂和幸福包圍。阿門。

面對著擁有這樣一個善良寬容的心的小樣兒,你難道就不感動嗎?我想大家都可以理解VanNess現在的心情,明白他的開心,也明白他的失落。VanNess跟其他的偶像不一樣,我們所說的話,所做的事,他是真的會聽,會在意。因為他是真的愛我們

所以,在這樣一個他最需要我們支持和愛的時候,我們還要猶豫什麽呢?

IT'S TIME TO GIVE HIM OUR TRUE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

親們,讓我們寫下心底對V和他所愛的人最真摯的祝福吧,讓他知道,不論發生什麽,VI這裡還有很多人會一直支持他,守護他。
我們會將這份特殊的禮物收集起來,帶去AND,讓他感受到我們的祝福!!

注意:
寫給V的祝福可以不用很長,只要是最真摯的祝福,最想對他說的話就好。
控制好自己的情緒,對於那些傷害,誹謗他的人請不要惡言相向。相信某人也不願看到我們互相傷害。

VIFC

[ 本帖最後由 vansylvia 於 2010-4-11 00:42 編輯 ]
作者: athw123    時間: 2010-4-11 00:52

Thanks for bring up this new post. it's true that we should show support right now at the moment.
what we can do not only supports, but also the best wishes to his faith & heart in dealing people, press & all the fans.

As I kept eyes on Van Ness's news always, this must be the hardest time ever he had after he has been in this entertainment industry.
I just hope that he would not lost his bare heart in searching what he firstly want when he's on the performing stage. I believe he would never easily let it go.

Dear VanNess,

Here a short message from one of  all those fans who have liked you since the MG.  Time flies, it has been 10 years after F4've been popular over Asia, and I seem grow up with you, same as all other fans here in VIFC. though we didnt know how to encourage you to fighting or defending your love, we here to show you our care, please do whatever according to your heart & the good book- Bible. I support you definitely~  pray for your wise and wisdom B)

I wish you healthy, happiness & beloved:) Do all you can to show others what you have long looking for  on the stage, show them what you believed & how you tackle all those come along ... Support anyway!~

Love,
Winnie

Van Ness has new twitter again :P He's so lovely & nice to all the fans~
read,

I love my fans...all of you. The ones who like me don't like me...I don't care...I just love ya~! Life is good:) GOD IS EVEN BETTER~~~ 2010.4.13 23.55

[ 本帖最後由 athw123 於 2010-4-14 00:05 編輯 ]
作者: vansylvia    時間: 2010-4-11 00:53

Dear Van Ness

I am very happy 2 see that u r in love right now

I konw it will be a hard time because those who are not support and the Paparazzi

The media industry right now was much evil than it used 2 be

don't care much about them, just be happy with ur relationship

If u r going to fight with the world

then we r ur buackup

people who truely lov u and support u will never leave u nomatter what happens

never mind

God will always by ur side, as well as we do

Wish u happy

God Bless U&UR girl

VIFC vansylvia

[ 本帖最後由 vansylvia 於 2010-4-11 07:55 編輯 ]
作者: 光晞v    時間: 2010-4-11 01:03

Vanness~
你是我第一個這麼喜歡的藝人
因為你十分與眾不同
不同於一般的藝人
我最喜歡你的天真  可愛  體貼  以及善良
你的舞蹈  歌唱  戲劇  畫畫  設計
都讓我超級欣賞
你就像個多方位的藝人
最讓我欣賞的  是你的認真以及愛心
活了20年
你是我第一個這麼欣賞的藝人
雖然我也是從下一站才開始認識你的
但是
我知道
你真的很棒
很在乎眾多粉絲的感受
我只想說
希望你能快樂的做自己
這件風波 我想你的決定只有你自己最清楚的
我們會如此擔心 都是因為很愛你的關係
害怕你會受到傷害   我會很不忍心

希望你能夠繼續努力
期待你2010年的新作品
不管是專輯 戲劇 電影還是演唱會
我會一直支持你的
要繼續微笑的做自己唷~
作者: MiXiuV    時間: 2010-4-11 01:06

那天看啦AND的视频今天特意去坐了地铁
感觉很神奇的亲切
以前坐没有的哦
不知不觉中已经把关注并且支持U当做了生活的一部分
So  接下来期待U多来内地做客
祝U开心
作者: zoeeychen    時間: 2010-4-11 01:13

Dear VanNess:
i am so happi to see u  that u r  fall in love  now..
i hope u can happi everyday...
and  i also hope  u  can do something just you like...
Enjoy you life  that  i hope...
you can't  care about  the paparazzi,because everything  not  in our control....
we're support  u forever and stand by you....
Wish u happy...
God  bless you...

VIFC
Zoeeychen
作者: kelly_5321    時間: 2010-4-11 01:32

Dear Van Ness:
Please just be YOU!! Do whatever that makes you happy. That is the way we like
you and want you to be~~

Kelly
作者: bubu布布    時間: 2010-4-11 01:33

DEAR VAN NESS
You deserve our love
No matter whether you have a girlfriend or not
We all will be here to surpport you
Someone are trying to hurt you and arrisa in these days
I feel so irrtated,sad and disappointed about them
But VanNess,let's forgive them
Please do not let them affect you
You are the best man in my heart,like a big brother for me
Bless you and your girl,一定要幸福
                                 VIFC-bubu布布
作者: hiuting830    時間: 2010-4-11 01:41

DEAR VANNESS*

just saying that~
we always stand by you!!
Continue ,Continue and Continue
we all support u!!
and we are always waiting for ur New works!!
go ahead ~ we all stand here for u :)

作者: Ariel    時間: 2010-4-11 01:46     標題: 希望你幸福快樂!!!

TO  Van ness  :

真的只要你能幸福快樂是最好的唷~~

看到你的從以前到現在努力的堅持著自己的夢想感到很開心~
感謝你這些年來因為有你讓我度過很多傷心和不開心的日子
就因為你像太陽的笑容
也很感謝你非常感謝你讓我認識上帝
讓我知道有一個那麼愛著我們的神
所以不要灰心
要一直禱告
原諒所有傷害你的  去饒恕
因為我們都是神的孩子
神有一顆憐憫的心
所以我們要去愛人  
原諒   饒恕
去愛傷害你的人
就成了最大的祝福了
記住        神永遠與你同在

GOGO~~加油~~!!

真的只要你幸福快樂就好~~
你的下一站就是幸福了~~

VIFC  婷宇
作者: LENG1984    時間: 2010-4-11 02:00

v..........我從下一站認識你,開始留意你,說真我從來沒這麼留意一個偶像呀!我一直覺得藝人是一個很假的人呀!但是你給我的感覺很不一樣呀!你的笑容很有陽光,你會很在乎的粉絲呀!你的歌我每天都有聽呀!真的好好聽呀!你做  (守貞)這個決定是我最佩服的呀!你很為你將來老婆很有心呀!你還有很多很多的事情呀!你要努力呀!知道嗎??
作者: carmen88315    時間: 2010-4-11 02:08

Vannes
Just do yourself!
We will always support you, like a family!!
carmen
作者: cinder    時間: 2010-4-11 02:16

Dear Vanness,

It maybe hard for you because of the news these days, and I believe that you considered before each decision, so, I supprt you:)))
Don't care too much about that, in fact, there are people blessing you also.:))
It is not your responsibility to maintain any dreams of others, you are who you are!
I really touched by your words and appreciate you esp after these days:)))
I can see your bravery for your love & own life!
Hoping that you are happy and blessed always, which you definitely deserve!! :))
Hoping that your girlfriend is someone who you are always waiting and longed for. :))

Mag
作者: moominvalley703    時間: 2010-4-11 02:29

Dear vanness~
I like your confessing, likes your brave, likes your sincere ~ liking you to manner which loves
liking your song, likes your dance, likes you certainly to music sincere , also having your graceful face and ultra fit stature ~
I wants in here to say your I can continue to support you, continues to love your ~
you forever also is my king~
作者: melani    時間: 2010-4-11 02:36

親愛的弟兄:
我愛你是因為你愛神.愛人的緣故.
神在你身上的製作.變化.讓我不由自主的跟著你.來到這裡.
年紀稍長的我.從來都不是一個追逐明星的人.(請原諒我這麼說)
認識你以來.才讓我對福音有了負擔.
從前.我只是一個常常服事主.靈裏卻不火熱的基督徒.
但.你對主的絕對.且在眾人面前一次又一次的見證.
真實地感動了我.也改變了我的態度.讓我不再做一個沉默的基督徒.
這是你為主作的.影響了許多像我這樣的人.
女友這件事的發生.相信絕對不是突然的.神有美意不必測.
主再一次的興起環境來成就你.引領你走向祂.這是你所求的.
你的心願不就是[與主更近]嗎?神垂聽了你的禱告.為此我們要讚美神!
謝謝在這裡每一位愛你的人.因著有她們一直以來的陪伴.
才能讓我們看到此刻真實.勇敢.愛主的你.留言眾多.僅止於此.
願你因著倚靠主的名而得勝有餘.感謝神與我們眾人同在.

[ 本帖最後由 melani 於 2010-4-11 02:41 編輯 ]
作者: ryan和evelyn    時間: 2010-4-11 04:32

Its ur life. Listen to ur heart~~~ Be urself!
作者: StacyWangs    時間: 2010-4-11 07:24

We'll be there for u, even everything changes.
                                                -Stacywangs
作者: lucky熊    時間: 2010-4-11 09:10

我只想祝福他,V你幸福就好,我永远支持你
作者: Adena    時間: 2010-4-11 09:29

Dear Vanness,

I just want to tell you that we are here now and forever. Just be yourself because we all love the true V.dubb. Please don't worry about us, really! We're always on your side!

Please ignore all rumors. Believe in you and your fans!

VIFC Danica
作者: kf200550328    時間: 2010-4-11 09:29

Van Ness:
你是我最最喜歡的偶像
雖然不能跟你認識
但透過網路
能與你分享Fans的心情
我就很高興
像在聽到你找到喜歡的人
很訝異~
因為突然間你就被搶走了
但是
我依然支持你
希望他會是你的女神
不要讓粉絲失望!!

嘎嘎
作者: sia3    時間: 2010-4-11 09:42

All I can say is stay true to yourself as much as you can in the show biz.
You're probably the first Asian celebrity I know that speaks your mind over the cyberspace. I am impressed and also felt a little worry too as sometimes being too honest can destroy you in this industry (or any industry). Nonetheless, I selfishly rather all celebrities/performers be themselves than create a whole new image to trick the fans. Yet, I also understand from the show biz's point of view...

Well, I can see a lot of blessings from this forum and those who got heart broken because of your new relationship, forgive them. You did a great performance in Autumn's Concerto, so great that fans were so indulged in your character & drama that they just wish it became true. I too had a few of those imaginations with other actors & actresses on-screen and hoped they would become real off-screen.

However I saw the behind the scenes and interactions of you with Ady. Both of you are just too different in your up-bringing that it is probably impossible to develop a long term relationships together. And she bullies you too much about your Mandarin ~ hahaha!

Anyway, all that is said and I'm not even sure you'd be reading this at all. Sorry, I don't usually like writing all this knowing that 99% of chance that it will not be read by the person I write to and it is disappointing to not have feedback. :p

So...they will come around. Everything will be ok again when it all dies down.
Paparazzi is scary & annoying. But occasionally I do thank them as they let me know what's up with you guys, it's just the way they did it is invasive & the reports on celebrities are damaging/hurtful.

You are brave and you are living your life as how you wish to be happy, I think that's what is important. Life's short...! So, really live your life w/o regrets! *Hugs*
作者: angelinalitian    時間: 2010-4-11 09:56

Vanness:
   I am really happy that you have a girlfriend.But at the same time,I think you are very tired and you want to protect her very much.About tale,althought I can't limit someone else  opinion,I support you.And I wish you can get happiness.

Best Wishes
                                                                                                    Angelina Lee
                                                                                                        VIFC
                                                                                                    2010.04.11
作者: momo_1106    時間: 2010-4-11 10:06

Dear Vanness:
Fell in love with you at the first sight.
Now,I just want to say that I'm so proud of being loving you!!
I will be with you,stand by your side,
Wish you always keep smile.You looks like an angel with your smile~
Never,will I stop loving you or supporting you.
At the moment,Let us give you our most powerful support.
GO GO VANNESS~You must be happy!!这一站,幸福!

VIFC momo

[ 本帖最後由 momo_1106 於 2010-4-11 10:08 編輯 ]
作者: patty0922    時間: 2010-4-11 11:04

Dear Vanness~
Just doing things which you want to do.
And do your best to protect you your family or your love.
No matter what happened I`ll always support you and be here with you.
Don`t answer anything to the media again.
The time will prove everything.
Fighting!!!!!!!

LOVE
PATTY
作者: lvlilf    時間: 2010-4-11 11:18

Dear Vanness
     Be yourself!
     However,we have been here 2 support u and love u.Seven years ago, I fell in love with u, has no regrets. I am very happy that you have been so hard.
     You are a great man.Come on.
     We all here love u.
     God bless U.
      Love U,Love U,Love U forever.
                                                                                                  VIFC   lvlilf
作者: leoisbest    時間: 2010-4-11 11:39

v,从来没看到过一个像你这样真诚善良,对fans如此真心真意的艺人。
上帝保佑你,我们会一直在你身边。
作者: yuyen    時間: 2010-4-11 12:18

雖然喜歡你是從<下一站>開始.......
但真正的了解你是看了<夢.遊>
更因為你的不虛假.不做作,誠實的做自己而欣賞你~
喜歡<任光晞>但更欣賞<吳建豪>.......
凡事對得起信仰.對得起自己就夠了.....
加油~
永遠支持你   <Van Ness>........
作者: 小綠妞    時間: 2010-4-11 12:46

這篇打的真棒 !!!!
我很認同這種感覺 ...
我不會說太多安慰人的話...
但我真心祝福V能幸福
一定要快樂下去  一直到永遠 ...
一開始 我是看了"下一站,幸福"
才慢慢知道吳建豪的...
我藉由戲劇進一步的了解他
越來越明白
他是一個勇敢面對的人
先是知道他是位基督徒  
然後經過一些事情 讓我看到
他是一個不一樣的人  
很特別  和一般的藝人不一樣
他有顆真心 他是用真心面對粉絲
所以我決定選擇支持V
這是我第一個支持的藝人
真心的付出  真心的期待演出

雖然是從"下一站,幸福"裡認識到.
但我從不覺得V和安以軒怎麼樣...
當我幾天前看到V的文章
發現他真的會在乎粉絲所說的一切
他會把那些話放入真心裡收藏
但有時候卻傷害了自己善良的心
所以會讓他打出那樣心煩的文章
我看到文章第一個反應是笑了一下  
因為我第一次看到真心且善良的人
然後覺得 怎麼會這麼傻 連這也讓他心煩
若是一般藝人 看到了也不在乎吧
只要做自己就對了
但這代表他真的是用真心面對眼前的一切
他有顆純潔善良的心
這讓我更想支持他
大家一起支持 也用真心對待V
作者: 一切為了愛    時間: 2010-4-11 14:04

happy because of your happiness
作者: V一生爱你    時間: 2010-4-11 14:39

亲爱的VanNess:
    不知道自己是什么时候开始慢慢喜欢上你的
  或许就是你对音乐的那份执着 对舞蹈的热衷
  喜欢设计做自己独一无二的作品   
  最让我欣赏的是你是個多方位的藝人
  最讓我欣賞的  是你的認真以及愛心
  是你让我从《流星花园》认识了你
  我就会一直支持你无论发生什么
  我们都会向上帝祈祷
          Forever  Love                                             
                                   VIFC      V一生爱你
作者: 沐尔    時間: 2010-4-11 14:50

只要我们v幸福就好
不管什么时候
我们都会站在你身后守护你
我想这是我们每一个真心爱v的亲们最心底的话
这次事件让我们看到v的真诚、勇敢还有宽容
这只会让我们更加坚信v是值得我们真心守护的
作者: Ann8787    時間: 2010-4-11 15:11

你的人生的自己的
選擇怎麼走,也是自己的
只要認為對的,就勇敢走下去
做你自己,堅持你自己
我們會力挺你,支持你,只要你是幸褔的
這是我們的真心 ,只為你-----國王

VIFC
作者: LITTLEICE    時間: 2010-4-11 15:20

DEAR VAN NESS,
    U  r   so amazing!!!!!!DO whatever u want to DO!! as you say ,never let the world stole ur feelings!!just be happy,and we r all behind u!!
     WISH U A  HAPPY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

LOVE U
                                                                                                        ICE
作者: 小云    時間: 2010-4-11 15:26

Dear VanNess,

Today whatever u done, there would have some voices around u! Support or nonsupport... Becos u are a entertainer... But as your said " don't let the world steal your feeling" ... Just do it!

Some ppl may say u are childish... Dun care about every1's feeling... And u dun treasure ur entertain life... Yes... Their opinions may got their points... But I reli want to ask them too... Why ur relationship is the reason to let you lost whole result from AC? This is your own business... If they reli adujude u thru this news, that's mean they are not willing to understand u or care abt u too...

What is real fans true fans? That's not mean we agree u everything... That's mean we are willing to stand by your side! If u done sth looks not perfect.... We will give u our suggestions too... And we know that u will try to understand our feeling... But not give u pressure or over subjective "suggestions"! They said u never understand their feeling... But I dun think they are going to understand u too... Just said they are wanna u being better... But never understand ur feeling... Almost they are also selfish too!

Anyway we like the real VanNess, being truth maybe not suit for ur job... But at least that is good for your life! Just keep it!!! At least you can get the happy life! If you are really telling lie, yes, maybe your job can get the perfect "result" ... but you will lost yourself...

Remember, we are always behind you! Dun worry ~

Loves,
SmallCloud

[ 本帖最後由 小云 於 2010-4-11 15:33 編輯 ]
作者: vanness_town    時間: 2010-4-11 15:41

Dear VanNess,

Hope you can hear our message, it is from the bottom of our heart, i know there are many news about you recently. Everyday i am reading your tweet & know how you feel but no matter you are with your ex-girIfriend or new girlfriend, all we concern what is really good for you, because we don't want you to be hurt. Be happy,be yourself, just don't mind what those media wrote and don't put those media "words" in mind.

Being honest is good but there still many thing you need to face through. i know God will show you the way. Cheer up, I will always be there to support you. Keep it up & do your best, the world is still turning and it never stop, it is not end of the world. Everything will be fine soon so don't put it serious in your heart. There are many fans support you no matter what will happen & no matter where you are. We are all waiting for your great work & i'm looking forward for your new work. ~.~ Cheer up, keep everything simple.

Fans, Sarah@Macau

[ 本帖最後由 vanness_town 於 2010-4-11 20:38 編輯 ]
作者: V迷    時間: 2010-4-11 17:09

最近的事情真的发生了好多,但是作为忠诚的迷来说,不会相信肆意炒作的媒体,没有下车的光晞迷,我们只要相信你就足够了,我们相信你的理智,你处理事情的方法,还有你的女朋友,爱你所爱,选择她,他一定有特别之处,祝你们幸福、加油VanNess!! 既然选择喜欢你,那就一定不会改变。
作者: 小慈    時間: 2010-4-11 17:15

Dear Vanness:

所有事情會過去的,
一切風波會平息的,
不希望你受到傷害,
希望能看見你快樂,
因為快樂是自己的。

喜歡你的天真可愛,
喜歡你的善良體貼,
喜歡你的認真用心,
喜歡你的真心真意,
喜歡你的舞蹈歌唱,
喜歡你的戲劇畫畫,
喜歡你的精心設計。

喜歡你沒有理由,
希望你開心快樂,
支持你所喜歡的,
期待你的新作品,
等待你走出風波。

VANNESS吳建豪,
有著VIFC真心支持,
你將永遠是大家的國王,
你的舞蹈歌唱戲劇畫畫,
珍心相伴著所有粉絲群,
謝謝你的用心還有認真,
堅持一切努力所有事務。

你的努力,
上帝看的見,
我們也會看到的。

文筆不是太好,
希望你能看的懂:)

親愛的國王
我們將永遠支持著你

Fans, 小慈

[ 本帖最後由 小慈 於 2010-4-11 21:59 編輯 ]
作者: 永恒的爱    時間: 2010-4-11 18:01

Dear V,
                I can do nothing but to support you no matter what happens.

Amity
                                                                                                                   VIFC
作者: spring    時間: 2010-4-11 18:24

作为fans,最大的心愿就是你幸福~
所以,会一直支持着你~
谢谢你的真诚,谢谢你爱我们,为我们有这样的一个偶像而骄傲~
作者: 梦幻天使    時間: 2010-4-11 19:12

Dear VanNess:
Just be yourself,we will  respect and support your choice.
We hope you can be happy everyday and take care of yourself.
GOD BLESS YOU!+OIL,VanNess,OUR KING,YOUR ARE THE BEST!
VIFC   
Little Angel
作者: 青吟    時間: 2010-4-11 19:15

当然还会继续支持他。
只是希望他现在把感情放得再低调些吧。
把这些事情都交给神的手里就好。
顺其自然吧!
作者: csy526    時間: 2010-4-11 19:34

vanness:
        做自己  努力的去争取幸福   努力去爱   
    上帝爱每一个心中有爱的人
                                     VIFC     Csy
作者: Roly0921    時間: 2010-4-11 19:43

Dear Vanness:
Very happy to be able to tell you the words in mind. Have not seen your face, but you really see the changes in these years.Tell the truth, when I do not care a day after opening the PPS video browser, see you on the screen every show, I am really surprised by your book really short all these years, how can you change so more than the former one innocent boy disappeared, showing in front of me was a man who has his own unique style, goatee, flat head, or short hair, mechanical dance, before the original is that the United States for such performance, Vanness Wu ,This name I are deeply in the heart.

L have read the recent reports, I can not say that they write these out is wrong, after all, entertainment reporters this career, what they have to be made to attract people's eye cones. I can only say no choice, I just sorry for you, but what can? As Fans, we can do is sure you and support you, nothing we can not help you, can only tell you the countless times I hope you could be strong strong strong again. I do not know if you see the computer's end of some of the negative reports and dispute what it feels like, from me, I really feel bad you are, I can not imagine such a strong pressure in how you spend countless the dark night. Vanness, we know enough, you are the one who everyone is clear, and the masses of the eye is sharp, and fuel, we will always support you! God bless you in this lovely and strong! I wish you happiness forever, a truly happy for you! We love you!

VIFC-Shenzhen Fans: Roly
2010-4-11 .
作者: frances0505    時間: 2010-4-11 19:51

Vanness:
    知道自由奔放是你的个性 但是身在娱乐圈 还是尽量处理好和媒体的关系吧
    至于感情问题 不是我们能左右的 只希望你能幸福快乐
    我会继续支持你
    It will always be my great pleasure to see you on the stage,on the screen
   Looking forward to your new album!
作者: gloriatong    時間: 2010-4-11 20:03

Van Ness,

I appreciated your honesty and your attitude towards all the people(supporting and not), this should be appreciated by our God too.You are my role model!Just be yourself and we will support you forever...we love you!!!Pray that God always be with you and Arissa.When you walk towards each other, walk towards God!

Titus 2:7-8
In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness  and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.

Gloria @ HK

[ 本帖最後由 gloriatong 於 2010-4-11 20:04 編輯 ]
作者: yyyanna    時間: 2010-4-11 21:15

Dear Van Ness,

Yes its me again
the one who always tweets you in Twitter
supporting you

Lord will give you everything
or even things that you are not expected to receive
Just PRAY:)
You only need to pray and everything gonna be fine

Love you

yyyanna
作者: goodman    時間: 2010-4-11 21:19

TO:吳建豪
想不到這事情會這樣,但是我會平靜的心情支持你!!!!
主會保佑.......笑一笑......

VIFC  (goodman)

[ 本帖最後由 goodman 於 2010-4-11 21:22 編輯 ]
作者: VV之缘    時間: 2010-4-11 21:26

God  bless you...
作者: Channel[V]    時間: 2010-4-11 21:35

V:
I am so happy when I heard that you fell in love with a girl.
Don't care about the people who don't support you. It's not their business and I hope that you can do everything you like.
Everything will be ok !Come on ! I will always support you forever!
~O(∩_∩)O~歡大寶

vifc@Channel[V]
作者: opench    時間: 2010-4-11 22:12

To Van Ness
Go ahead
Be  happy~
God bless you
                                     by opench
作者: 米小娃    時間: 2010-4-11 22:14

V:
你只要知道 我們會在你身旁
默默的守護你 支持你  為你加油
現在的我只要你幸福快樂啊!!

還有
請容許我 小小的驕傲
因為有你這樣棒的國王!!  

VIFC@米小娃

[ 本帖最後由 米小娃 於 2010-4-13 12:53 編輯 ]
作者: kamala1106    時間: 2010-4-11 22:41     標題: 祝福

祝福你.......但請記得""珍惜""....珍惜你愛的人....珍惜愛你的人.......
無法預測未來.....但請愛自己多一點......歡笑將圍繞你身邊.......

kamala1106
作者: mariwu    時間: 2010-4-11 23:45

Dear Van Ness,

As an artist, you have continue to better your craft and have grown a lot for the last several years. It is always a pleasure to watch you in all the performances that you do because you have always given your 101%. For that I will continue to give you my support.
As a person, you have shown so much maturity in your Christian life and even inspired others to find their own purpose. For that I will continue to respect your decisions in life.
You have touched my life in more ways than you can ever imagine so you can always count on my love and support for you inspite of and despite of what's been happening lately. I will always pray for your happiness. And may you find peace and what's God's Will in your life.
Be Happy, Stay Happy <3
God Bless!

love,
Mari~ Philippines
作者: Estonia    時間: 2010-4-12 00:49

我承認
一開始
我也有失落...
但,我離不開
你會笑的眼睛。

也承認
愛上你
是因為任光晞...
但,我離不開
你良善的自信。

所以親愛的
我喜歡你的勇氣。

如果你自我調適的能力可以不要這麼優秀
或者我會少愛你一點~
知道嗎?
我心疼你
因為放心,所以心疼

you are a man
and is a coooooooooool man~~
mmm(羞)

PS.其實
現在我比較耽心。。。
不曉得上頭這篇自言自語之於你
會不會需要翻譯

Estonia

[ 本帖最後由 Estonia 於 2010-4-12 00:53 編輯 ]
作者: 全小怡    時間: 2010-4-12 01:15

Van Ness:一切的一切只希望你是真的幸福.快樂~我會一直都在的.加油
作者: jessi    時間: 2010-4-12 01:21

Dear V,

Time passed really fast and without realising that it have been 9years I supported F4 (which means now,4 of you guys)...Most of us have grown up together with you guys...and lots of ups and downs we have gone through...and Because of you guys i met good friends from all over the world...Thanks bro...

I believe that the recent news really makes you feel down...Take it as a challenge in life...But dont worry too much..your happiness will always comes first for us...As long as you are happy, we are happy and because we believe artist also a human being that needs love...your true fans will always support you...

some ppl questioned what is true fans meant???I believe a fan that just became a 1st day fan of yours can also be a true fan...sumone that supported you in whatever you do rationally,believe in you, accept the way you are,support your original productions, pray for you happiness and give you advise and comment if you did something wrong. but seems like some ppl misunderstand your meaning of it...

we knew that there are some fans out there that posted harsh messages/comments towards you...myself was super hurt when reading it...there are many ways to convey those messages in a proper manner..doesnt need to be that harsh...some fans said you didnt deal with this matter properly??you lied??you didnt care about your fans feeling??they thought you are more suitable with Ady??
Honestly, I didnt think you lied. You just telling the truth to everyone before its too late. Getting everyone knew it right now is better than after you get married only we know about it.Some might thought you should be with Ady, I guess that is just a drama. In reality its not...I tried to defense and explain to them as much as I can but finally i realised,no matter what we said/explained,no1 will listen...lets give them some time....God and time will help everything...

As for me, no matter what, I will be supporting you always...will be backing you up once its needed...After all the ups and downs for the past few years, i can see that now you have grown more mature and changes a lot...I am proud of you..this time you deal with this matter better than last time...I believe no1 is perfect and we cant satisfy everyone. keep on be the real V and be truth to yourself and all your fans... Will pray for your happiness and promise us that will still keep seeing you as an entertainer no matter how old you will be...as you and the other F3 have became apart of my life...

P/S: if free, do drop by to Malaysia...we miss you so much...

Love,
Jessi@Msia

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2010-4-12 03:02 編輯 ]
作者: bienines    時間: 2010-4-12 14:28

wishes  for  you  forever。
作者: angge    時間: 2010-4-12 17:39

Love conquer all,

let YOUR  LOVE PREVAIL.
:
SUPPORT  ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOR

STILL LOVE YOU 100%

[ 本帖最後由 angge 於 2010-4-12 17:41 編輯 ]
作者: ☆心☆    時間: 2010-4-12 18:19

VANNESS:
                    我從沒有想過 我會喜歡一個藝人這麼久
                    你是第一個 也是最後一個 更是唯一的一個
                    不知道什麼原因 就因你的第一部戲 而無法將視線轉移
                    你真的很特別 那麼的善良 那麼的天真可愛 又酷又帥的
                    聽到你交了女朋友 真的很為你高興 希望她是你一直要找的那個女孩
                    最近的我 剛渡完蜜月回來 我想把我的快樂 分一半給你
                    希望你一直都快快樂樂
                    無論你在哪裡 都希望你記得 你有許多默默愛你 支持你的人
                                                                                                                               VIFC   ☆心☆
作者: ily70450    時間: 2010-4-12 18:56

TO  VanNess  

我從來沒有非常喜愛某個藝人
      你是第一個讓我如此瘋狂
      因為你的真誠、善良、勇敢、純真的笑容.....
      還有你在舞台上的表演
      所有的所有都深深讓我著迷
      讓我非常感動
      我喜愛那樣誠真的你
      相信你是值得大家永遠支持的偶像
      所以不管你做了什麼決定
      看到你開心幸福的笑容
      我也會開心
      support   you   forever

God  bless  you
作者: nicole_tse    時間: 2010-4-12 20:36

VanNess,
No matter what you have met today,we are always here to support u!
hope that you wont be affected by those news,as no one has  right to interfere your private life. just be yourself !!!WHAT WE CONCERN IS YOUR WORKS!!give my greatest blessing to you^^
作者: vicky1103    時間: 2010-4-12 22:41

Van ness:

很多東西 不是我們能夠控制的
只要 做你自己想做的 這也是我們一直支持你的事
支持你的這9年不會是一個階段 因為我們都相信會一直下去
而我們都在等你 回到舞台的那一天
還有 你重新笑開懷的一天

以下的話 不知道寫了幾次 但一直代表我們的心聲
希望你不會看膩 ^_^

And if you don’t mind, we’ll keep supporting you tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and so on……

By A.V.C.E.U. -TW

[ 本帖最後由 vicky1103 於 2010-4-12 23:17 編輯 ]
作者: faye1972    時間: 2010-4-12 22:48

Dear Van Ness,

This is my first time to join a so-called "Fans Club". Even though I love Andy Liu a lots since I was a  teenager, I've never been an official fan of his. Because I am a rational person and being obssesive to an idol is ridiculous. However, I was changed in last few months.

I won't pretend that I've been supporting you for 9 or 10 years. Yes, I just started to know you from your last TV drama and I am touched while going through your past experience. You're such a sincere and dedicated person that I'd like to take part of your supporters.

Stop paying attention to those noise and don't respond them any more. They would never be satisfied, and whatever you say is just an initiation to another story. That's how the media runs. For most of the fans, we just want you be happy and you totally.   

God bless.
作者: vvgbu    時間: 2010-4-13 23:29

Dear Vanness,

Just wanna say, we'll be there for you whenever you need us!!

Stand by you all the time,just like what we did in the past 7 years!

God Bless~~~

Love,
Meg @HK

作者: 蔡佳蓉    時間: 2010-4-14 12:56     標題: 給Van Ness的祝福

Dear  Van Ness :
看到你能這麼幸福
相信大家一定都很開心 !

相信
你的每一站都會是幸福的
因為
有我們一直陪伴著你

加油 Van Ness!

By     Vifc   Chia Jung Tsai

[ 本帖最後由 蔡佳蓉 於 2010-6-19 08:56 編輯 ]
作者: 嘿嘿宝贝    時間: 2010-4-14 13:00

真我与大爱---一步步迈进成功
作者: bond8778    時間: 2010-4-15 09:34

through  the  holy spirit, may you be able to discern god's messages  from the recent events  vis -a vis your fans and loved one.

i remain a true -blue supporter.

wish you peace and happiness,good health.
作者: mmh3151    時間: 2010-4-17 21:24

Dear VanNess
喜歡你的真誠坦白
喜歡你有自己的想法和做法
祝福你

要一直保持最初真誠的心
行事作風也要更為圓融
I know you can do them....
作者: bee.    時間: 2010-4-18 00:43

Dear VanNess
i just want to say‘Loyal to their own!’
ha,come on!  
i will support u forever。
best wish!      
                        VIFC  KAY.YUEN
作者: nlv    時間: 2010-4-18 04:39

To VanNess:
Just do whatever you like to do, to be yourself, being the real VanNess.
I will always by your side.
Whenever you need sincere sympathy, whenever you are tiring and need someone to care of you; remember that you're not alone. We'll always be there cherishing you.
Love ya!

VIFC  nlv

老实说这是我前些年写的了,可是我的心不变,这份祝福永不变,永远支持你、爱你,我无可替代的VanNess吴建豪。
作者: VanNess快乐    時間: 2010-4-18 14:22

不用多说
一直会支持你!!
FOREVER
作者: 小猪zxlhp    時間: 2010-4-24 09:43     標題: HAPPY EVERY DAY

I regret now beginning to notice you.
Why so early I did not join the VIFC?
However, I like your idol has gone beyond the kind of love!
I hope you have smooth sailing in the cause of life.
Will not be paparazzi and the impact of public opinion.
Anyway like you happy.
God bless you!
作者: Dubbness28    時間: 2010-4-24 21:57

dear VaN Ness on TWITTER??
Ok..whatver!!! we always stand back at you,don't worry..we still support you~

Mwuuuuaaaahh~~~~~
作者: Dubbness28    時間: 2010-4-24 21:59

we were always there over there on your back forever,
you come to us everytime~he he he---

Take care dear VaN Ness!!
作者: 心随V动    時間: 2010-4-25 17:13

很爱很爱你,愿你的下一站,幸福!
作者: 寒冷小石子    時間: 2010-5-1 19:44

Dear  Van Ness:
你知道么?對你最深的祝福就是希望你能快樂,能幸福,能健康……
還記得,幾年前,面對面對你說的,也是這樣的話……
其實,這件事,並沒有讓我難過,反倒是發自內心的開心~真的~!
想借這個機會,告訴你,你並不只是一個偶像,你是真切的影響了我的人生。
因為你,我找到了我生命中最重要的一個朋友,她對於我的意義,已經超出了歌迷與歌迷,是親人……
因為你,我們帶領著對方一次次的走出黑暗,走出悲傷……
曾經的我們,面對人生,面對親情,友情,愛情……都很消極,很悲觀……
但是,你……讓我們一次一次的變得陽光,變得積極~!現在的我們相信一切都很美好~!真的感謝你~!thank  you ~!
所以,在面對一切不好的語言,報導……你也要很輕鬆的去面對哦~!沒什麼大不了的~!真的~!就做你自己就好~!
最後,送上我最好的祝福~!我會一直一直支持你~!真的,無論發生什麽~!因為你就是你自己~!加油~!要開心~!要幸福~!
                            寒冷小石子(cold stone)
作者: kikyou821211    時間: 2010-5-2 07:12

Dear Vanness.
因為愛你
所以會一直支持你
希望當你不快樂的時候
想想我們

小恩
作者: vanness.mjw.    時間: 2010-5-2 12:58

vanness.
你永远是最棒的.
希望你会一直幸福下去.
作者: peace    時間: 2010-5-12 04:31     標題: A Prayer for VANNESS - The Right Path

Dear God:
Help VANNESS to take the right path in life and help him to know right from wrong.
Show him a way to get through life and its problems no matter how hard they are.
Help him to build a life he can be proud of and show him the way to make a happy life.
We put our trust in You and You are a God who loves us no matter who we are.

God Bless you, VANNESS and you have all of our support.
作者: Pauline_zcz    時間: 2010-5-14 23:12     標題: Support V.

喜欢V.10年。
10年前,是因为流星雨MV中的一个笑容。
10年后,是因为下一站中的同一个笑容。

你的笑容像阳光照进人心。上帝一定会眷顾这样的你,加油!永远支持你!
作者: kidnapmyheart    時間: 2010-5-15 20:04

To Vanness! :D

you are who God called you to be, and not someone other people called you to be! :D be yourself, and let God be pleased! :D dont take to heart what the people say, you've got God behind your back, He's giving you the support, and so are we, the VIFC, your loyal fans forever! :D
jiayou, looking forward to your new works! :D

Rachel
作者: 陳美如    時間: 2010-5-22 22:13

雖然你被搶走了˙
還是一樣喜歡你啊...^^

加油~祝你幸福!
作者: 天籁之音    時間: 2010-5-23 22:16

你的笑容,你的帅气,你的才气,最重要你有一颗真诚的心,愿上帝保佑你!
我永远支持你!
I will support you forever!
作者: 天籁之音    時間: 2010-5-25 23:01

:::77 :::77
作者: Aegean    時間: 2010-5-27 21:49     標題: RE:

虽然我不能,也没有能力阻止Vanness追求自己的幸福。但是说实话,知道他有女朋友了,还是会有些心痛。但是想想还是说服自己,既然喜欢他,就应该看着他开心。他开心,所以我开心。所以还是祝福他,希望他能找到真爱,不要再受伤害。
LOVE YOU , V.
作者: 林惠雪    時間: 2010-6-5 18:45

我不是個音樂愛好者,也早已過了追逐星夢的年齡,所以對於F4的成員我並不是很清楚,喜歡V是看了下一站幸福偶像劇後的感覺,至於是欣賞他精湛的演技、劇中的髮型或是迷人的單眼皮,我想應該全部包括吧!十分期待V能再推出新的作品,所以‧‧‧

米修  米修    吳建豪   吳建豪   您聽到了嗎?
請快參與偶像劇男主角的演出來滿足支持您的影迷們吧!over
作者: 林惠雪    時間: 2010-6-5 22:14

van ness:
今天您被媒體訪問時,有回答不急著再推出偶像劇新作品,聽了感覺雖然有些失望,但也只能等待了。

祝您事事如意。
作者: PRINCESS    時間: 2010-6-5 23:10

引用:
原帖由 林惠雪 於 2010-6-5 22:14 發表
van ness:
今天您被媒體訪問時,有回答不急著再推出偶像劇新作品,聽了感覺雖然有些失望,但也只能等待了。

祝您事事如意。
新作品在還沒十分確定前
變數都很多
其實不宜公開說出

不要感到失望
對他有信心
他不會辜負大家對他的期望的:)

作者: 乖乖熊    時間: 2010-6-9 22:33

感情是两个人的事,V有自己的选择、自己的喜好,既然爱他,就要相信他,不能把自己的喜欢强加给他,V觉得幸福、开心就好,偶们只要送上自己最真的祝福就够啦
作者: DUBB-3V07    時間: 2010-6-13 22:02

VanNess,have great everyday, happy happy happy happy happy! Refueling!
作者: seiko    時間: 2010-6-13 22:49

不論事業走向多高蜂
希望你依然還是原來的你 !
作者: 林惠雪    時間: 2010-6-14 01:23

您接受媒體訪問時曾經說過:結婚後想要生6個小孩,祝您早日達成心願吧!

Van Ness 吳建豪  加油
作者: Annie5855    時間: 2010-6-16 15:07

Dear Vanness

No matter what happens, we will support you as always, be yourself , God will always by ur side, as well as we do.

Please bust be happiness, for you and for us..
作者: vsunny    時間: 2010-6-23 01:05

虽然最近很闭塞,没看到新闻
但是这十年来一直很爱很爱很爱V
just  be yourself!
作者: shirleyyu    時間: 2010-6-24 13:23

Vanness:看到‘下一站幸福’裏你的表現這麼好,深切體會到了你的努力,相信你一定會做得更好!아자 ! !아자 ! !
作者: 筱滋緑    時間: 2010-7-6 21:33

V。。
不管怎樣。。
我都會支持你的。。
作者: Mindy_W    時間: 2010-7-11 13:52

It had been quite sometime that he did not express how he feel..The most concern abt. I understand being what he is now might face with a lot of challenges but , Van pls be strong & dont give up..I hv faith you, you can do it.. "Support!"
Keep ur love and faith as we always love you like how u love us too. Always be yourself ~ be true you and do whatever is right...
~ ^^
作者: any259768    時間: 2010-7-18 16:55     標題: TO DEAR VANNESS.

在你的眼中 我是個微不足道又幻想你是我老公的粉絲而已

可是 你知道嗎  你 真的影響我很多

以前 你還是F4的時候

我最不喜歡的就是你

但現在 我看到的是一個重新的你

雖然我並不像你網志寫的那位女孩一樣的境遇

我知道 宗教可以徹徹底底的改變一個人

我並不是信仰基督教

但我感謝主 讓我們重新相遇

重新接受一個新的你

我真的很感動

第一次有這樣的激動

如果我說

為了你 我願意把基測考好

然後就可以去美國看你了

每  天都想著

那種逛個賣場 然後巧遇的場景

雖然有那麼點..

不過一切都會值得

因為我真心相信

不需要理由

哈 支持Faith Love Live
作者: 徐徐弯弯    時間: 2010-7-20 15:18

我非常的欣赏你,我会一直支持你的!也希望你的事业、家庭和生活越来越好!同时要爱惜身体,只有身体好了,才能带给我们更多和更好的作品
作者: i8023V    時間: 2010-7-20 16:51

看到你現在瘦瘦的樣子很心疼啊,希望你趕快胖起來啊!

歡迎光臨 吳建豪國際後援會 VanNess Wu International Fan Club (http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 6.1.0