發新話題
打印

[其他資料] 某人14日晚更新AND

某人14日晚更新AND

那个啥,虽然某人没说,但照片家里看看就好,就别外传了~
话说我也没认出几个来
This Is It~
2009-11-14 23:34

I’ve been wanting to watch “This Is It” for awhile now, and finally on one of my days off I was able to. I heard the tickets are impossible to get, but thank God for blessing me with such great friends. I was able to get tickets through a friend who’s family business so happens to be running movie theatres. Thanks Willie! You da Man~! At first I was just planning on watching it by myself as I do with most movies, but since these tix are hard to get I asked if this friend wanted to go, and he/she asked his or her friend and they asked their friend…and well I’m sure you get the picture. Ended up with like 20plus heads~ Haven’t had a night out with so many people in a long time. Good times, good friends…GREAT MOVIE! Can’t wait for the DVD. MJ….his legacy lives on. INSPIRE-

Thank you God for even though my schedule is jam packed with this drama, You know the desires of my heart. This movie is only out for 2 weeks, I didn’t think I would be able to watch it, not only was I able to, but I was able to share the experience with friends. People who didn’t know what MJ was about…now they do. God is good~

The Icing…

I was able to win this piece at 1kstyles auction few wks back. Thanks Raffi for bidding for me, since I couldn’t be there, And thank you Lun for delivering it personally, sorry we weren’t able to meet though. For sure next time, I’ve got some crazy ideas!

www.1kstyles.com

-Love, Faith, Live. God bless~

發新話題