發新話題
打印

跟VanNess学英文~

from yoyo——2010-9-13 04:24

VanNessVanWu     why am I not sleeping yet.. could I just be too excited to talk to you guys??? maybe... ok good night... see you in 7 hours puffy eyed & all
26 minutes ago via web

为什么我还不睡觉呢...会不会是因为要和你们聊而太兴奋了呢??? 也许...好吧,晚安... 7小时后见。。 眼睛肿胀
语法标注解释 puffy英音:['pʌfi]肿胀的,肥胖的

[ 本帖最後由 MeriLLy 於 2010-9-13 12:22 編輯 ]

MeriLLy,

辛苦你咯~~

谢谢!!!
Love, Faith, Live

没关系,yoyo。嘻嘻。你才是最辛苦的。早点休息

fromG_V亲

Just finished live chat! Thanks everyone~ that was fun. Please check in on iamvanness.com for more info on future projects and use the FORUM
通过 web约4小时前
live chat刚刚结束了,谢谢大家~那真有趣。了解以后的更多的信息请登录http://www.iamvanness.com/这个网站,请用这个论坛。

fromG_V亲——2010-9-13 13:46

Keep me updated on what's going on out there with the forums! YES i will check! :) 通过 web约2小时前回复回推官方RT收藏

请随时告知我这个论坛的动向!是的,我会check哦!:)

引用:
原帖由 MeriLLy 於 2010-9-13 16:04 發表
Keep me updated on what's going on out there with the forums! YES i will check! :) 通过 web约2小时前回复回推官方RT收藏

请随时告知我这个论坛的动向!是的,我会check哦!:) ...
謝謝妳為我們所作的~~

ZzZz............ Time4nap.com
是打盹的时间了

I love my sista~ She's one of the strongest, beautiful woman alive
我爱我姐姐。她是我见到过最棒、最漂亮的女人
(PS:yoyo alive不是活着的意思嘛,我翻译成我见过的 。不知道对不对。)
Grandma... I love You!!! You are forever young, forever beautiful, forever loved
奶奶,我爱您!!您在我心里永远年轻,永远漂亮,永远充满爱

[ 本帖最後由 MeriLLy 於 2010-9-14 13:26 編輯 ]

MCM; The Only ONE~

I've been looking for a backpack for quite some time, and this last trip to Korea all of a sudden I was blessed with this MCM one of a kind limited edition MCM back pack. God I don't know what I did to deserve such a gift but thank You. Kenny You are awesome! Really appreciate you, and Mrs. Kim's generosity. Can't wait till we all meet again~ Till then keep it classic like you do~ God bless
我一直想要一个背包。在最近去韩国的旅途中,我意外的,得到了这个限量版的MCM背包。哦。上帝我不知道我做过了什么让我有幸得到了这个礼物,但是谢谢你。Kenny,你真棒!真的很感谢你,和kim的慷慨。期待下次见面。继续保持经典哦。上帝保佑
(PS:yoyo,这个Till then  keep it classic like you do怎么翻译)

[ 本帖最後由 MeriLLy 於 2010-9-14 13:46 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

發新話題