發新話題
打印

跟VanNess学英文~

What dreams may come... too many, too confusing... too much, too soon... take me to the moon and back so that I may have time to ponder them

会有什么梦想呢...太多, 太混淆... 太多...太快了...
带我到月球走一趟 ,这样我就有时间思考它们

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ponder = vt. 仔细考虑;衡量
         vi. 考虑;沉思
Love, Faith, Live

@大S:一个三岁、 一个六岁的小女孩被色魔性侵,台湾法官因[无明确违反当事者意愿]而轻判俩色魔!小孩子在遇到无力反抗的伤害时,大多吓傻了,怎可能在那种情况下还能反制色魔?这两法官的判决,之於色魔对被害者的伤害,有过之无不及!!色魔、法官都该被判重型!可恶!!善良的男孩女孩们,你们说呢?

v的回应:
whoever did this needs to have serious professional help. God bless the children, remove their suffering of this crime. Protect them from the harm of what's to come of people, & media. Shelter them from the storm, heal there hearts, and give them their purity and innocence back.

干这种事的人需要严肃的专业帮助。
上帝保佑那两个小女孩, 解除她们在这个罪行所受的苦难。
保护她们不受其他人及媒体的伤害。
庇护她们避开这风暴,治愈她们的心,还回她们的纯洁和清白。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

innocence = 清白,无罪, 天真无邪
Love, Faith, Live

引用:
原帖由 melani 於 2010-9-6 15:17 發表

我不是翻譯高手~~我只是知道聖經出處而已~~

"我絕不撇下你,也絕不丟棄你。"  "主是幫助我的,我必不懼怕;人能把我怎麼樣?”(希伯來書13:5~6) ...
谢谢~~~
Love, Faith, Live

Van Ness Blog 2010/09/06

A “better” story written by Justin Michael and Bruno Mars
Justin Michael 和 Bruno Mars 写的一个‘更好的'故事 / “Better”

For 5th single coming out for Japan, I linked up with the talented Producer Justin Michael
为了即将在日本发行第5张 E P, 我联系了很有才华的制作人,Justin Michael

I’ve known him for over 10yrs. So a few years back during one of my trips to L.A. we linked up and he told me to come check out this guy name Bruno Mars. I’m always interested in watching live shows, museums, etc. so I went. I checked out Brunos live show and oh my goodness~ I was instant Bruno Mars fan~ haha… no joke~ homeboy is legit.

我认识他十多年了。几年前在我回LA的一个旅程中,我们联系了,他告诉我来看看这个叫Bruno的家伙。我一直有兴趣观看现场秀,博物院,等等的,于是,我去了。我看了Bruno的现场表演,我的天啊~ 我既可成了他的粉丝~ 哈哈...不是开玩笑的~

Bruno and Justin have been working together of projects for quite some time now, which was also then, when Justin had this great idea. He asked if I would be interested to have Bruno and him write some songs for me? What do you think my answer was…? Um… Yea~ I said “YES!”

现在Bruno和Justin已经合作了好一段时间,这也是之后 ,Justin想到这个好主意。他问我有没有兴趣让他和Bruno为我写歌? 你猜我的答案是什么...? Um...耶~ 我说"Yes!"

And that is how the song “Better” came to be on the 5th Japan single in stores all over Japan Sept. 21
就这样,“Better”收录在第5张 E P, 9/21 在日本的所有唱片行发行
Love, Faith, Live

Better

Love, Faith, Live

Ok… Pi✗, Pi✗, Pi✗
Ok...照片,照片,照片

As the day came to a closing… we went on the rooftop to clear our heads and checked out painting in the sky~

当工作快结束了...我们上了屋顶/天台,清清我们的脑袋以及看看天空上的绘画~

Took a picture of me and the painting
我和画画拍照

God thank You for blessing me to be able to meet talented people around the world to create music that will change the world.

上帝,谢谢您保佑我能在世界各地遇到有才华的人,创作能改变世界的音乐
Love, Faith, Live

推特 2010/09/06

Letting go to what was, and contending for what is~<3

放开过去的,为现在的而奋斗~<3
Love, Faith, Live

@jaesonma @misskahi
try taiwan you guys... Its hot &... Humid.. Like sweat bath. Yummy -_-;
试试台湾 你们 (来台湾吧,你们)...热 & 潮湿..像汗水沐浴...Yummy -_-;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
上面是v回应 Jaeson Ma 和 Kahi 的 T~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Misskahi :
@jaesonma oh... Look so hot !! Korea is very hot now~ !! ㅠㅠ
好热!! 韩国现在的天气很热~!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaeson :
Wuttup Palm Springs... it is SUPER H O T . C O M here ><
棕榈泉...这里超热的

@misskahi its hot in Korea? It was 113 degrees here!!!! =O
韩国热吗? 这里是113度!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Love, Faith, Live

引用:
原帖由 xiaoyannn 於 2010-9-7 11:11 發表
WOW! u guys are amazing!!! i just noticed this twitter translation post now! LOLS! this is really helpful!!! haha! i can learn more chinese from this!!! :D 你们很棒哦!!!!
Haha, welcome to support this post~~
Actually, we aren't translation expert, but we are Mr. Van's diligent students, haha~~
eagerly want to improve our English,
as for me, i need to improve both Chinese & English, ( ...& Japanese & Korean & France...perhaps??)

(Huh, what goals may achieve... too many... too confused... too much... too little time...)
Love, Faith, Live

引用:
原帖由 MeriLLy 於 2010-9-7 13:32 發表

yoyo你翻译的真棒,,谢谢
不,不,我翻译得不够好,中文程度有限, (Hmm,其实英文也是啦)...-_-;

很多意思表达不出,只会用简单的中文。。你们不要见笑才好

MeriLLy, 你翻译很好啊,还要向你多多学习呐 ~<3
Love, Faith, Live

發新話題