發新話題
打印

【2010VIFC圣诞特别企划】做V的圣诞老人(請勿灌水)

May all your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be white! Merry Christmas!
本帖最近評分記錄
米修米修~

Hi  VanNess,
I fell in love with you warm smile! I will be with U, god wants us to meet. Are you come to see me or I come to see you? I think you happy and healthy. Merry Christmas !
                                                                                                           Michelle Cheung张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 20:29 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
VANNESS, I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU WARM SIMLE!

Hi  VanNess,
I fell in love with you warm smile! I will be with U, god wants us to meet. Are you come to see me or I come to see you? I think you happy and healthy. Merry Christmas !

Michelle Cheung张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 20:33 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄

最后一天了~这个算不?

Hi  VanNess,

Michelle Cheung张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 20:42 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • jean 愛V幣 +8 2010-12-15 23:34
  • Irene.灵 愛V幣 +8 2010-12-15 23:08

抓紧时间~哈!

Hi  VanNess,
                                                                    Michelle Cheung张小雯
本帖最近評分記錄
  • jean 愛V幣 +8 2010-12-15 23:34
  • Irene.灵 愛V幣 +8 2010-12-15 23:09

Dear VanNess
     Merry Christmas!
     May peace and joy in the world. May God's love follow wherever you go.May grace be with you in the new year. Love U.
     God Bless!                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                      By   VIFC~LV属蛇
本帖最近評分記錄
Love  Faith  Live

Dear Van,
I want to be your Santa, bring you all the best wishes in the world, happiness and joy throughout the whole year, Merry X'mas~
本帖最近評分記錄
Love, Faith, Live

Santa Clause is coming to town...Wish your X'mas fill with joy and laughter~
本帖最近評分記錄
Love, Faith, Live

Santa only gives presents to good person, I'm sure you will get plenty of it~ Happy Christmas~
本帖最近評分記錄
Love, Faith, Live

HO HO HO~ We are coming to send u presents, Merry Xmas!!
本帖最近評分記錄
米修米修~

發新話題