發新話題
打印

【2010VIFC圣诞特别企划】做V的圣诞老人(請勿灌水)

来了来了,几天努力的结果,哈!
想说几张图可以放一起吗?
选一张吧!

VanNess,
I fell in love with you warm smile! God wants us to meet. Are you come to see me or I come to see you? I think you happy and healthy. Merry Christmas !
                                                                    Michelle Cheung

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 19:47 編輯 ]

还是几张一起来!你难得看!选一张哦!

Dear VanNess,
GOD BLESS YOU,I WILL BE WITH YOU ~I always beside you accompany you.
I believe god wants us to meet, merry Christmas! Every day happy !

Hoyden:Michelle Cheung 张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 19:52 編輯 ]

两张一起哦~

Dear VanNess,
I fell in love with you warm smile! I am very happy, god wants us to meet. Are you come to see me or I come to see you? I think you happy and healthy. Merry Christmas !
                                                                                                         Hoyden:Michelle Cheung  张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 19:58 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 颖颖 愛V幣 +16 2010-12-15 23:15
VANNESS, I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU WARM SIMLE!

又来咯~这个有跑题吗?

Dear VanNess,
I fell in love with you warm smile! I am very happy, god wants us to meet. Are you come to see me or I come to see you? I think you happy and healthy. Merry Christmas !
                                                                                                         Hoyden:Michelle Cheung  张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 20:21 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 颖颖 愛V幣 +24 2010-12-15 23:15

这个就没有跑题卅~呵呵

Dear VanNess,
GOD BLESS YOU,I WILL BE WITH YOU ~I always beside you accompany you.
I believe god wants us to meet, merry Christmas! Every day happy !

Hoyden:Michelle Cheung 张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-8 21:58 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 颖颖 愛V幣 +8 2010-12-15 23:16

Hi  VanNess,
I fell in love with you warm smile! I will be with U, god wants us to meet. Are you come to see me or I come to see you? I think you happy and healthy. Merry Christmas !
                                                                                                           Michelle Cheung张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 20:29 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄

Hi  VanNess,
I fell in love with you warm smile! I will be with U, god wants us to meet. Are you come to see me or I come to see you? I think you happy and healthy. Merry Christmas !

Michelle Cheung张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 20:33 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄

最后一天了~这个算不?

Hi  VanNess,

Michelle Cheung张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-14 20:42 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • jean 愛V幣 +8 2010-12-15 23:34
  • Irene.灵 愛V幣 +8 2010-12-15 23:08

抓紧时间~哈!

Hi  VanNess,
                                                                    Michelle Cheung张小雯
本帖最近評分記錄
  • jean 愛V幣 +8 2010-12-15 23:34
  • Irene.灵 愛V幣 +8 2010-12-15 23:09

Hi  VanNess,

Michelle Cheung张小雯

[ 本帖最後由 IamMICHELLE 於 2010-12-15 23:45 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • jean 愛V幣 +24 恭喜成为活动收尾者~哈哈 2010-12-16 00:01

發新話題