發新話題
打印

Van Ness Wu - Life's Choice

Van Ness Wu - Life's Choice

Since converting to Christianity, Vanness Wu (Van Ness) admits that his temper has mellowed significantly. He said, in the past he often lose his temper and was a very impatient person, especially when he was busy with work,and when he loses his temper it is very scary as he would even throw things, “Right now I’m learning how to improve my temper and day by day, step by step, I’m continuously improving.”

Van Ness does not deny that because he lived in America, he is a very straightforward person, “whereas Asians are accustomed to beating around the bush, and the fact that not many people understands the real me, hence sometimes there will be misunderstandings, so right now I’m also learning how to communicate and interact with others.”

So this is your homework from God? To which Van Ness very seriously replied, “Life is a type of choice, for example, if there is friction between 2 people , you can choose to 1) lose your temper; 2) start a fight; 3) think about it and understand the other person’s state of mind, and God gave me a chance, allowing me to continuously experience the choices in life. Just like how every morning after I wake up, the first thing I choose to do is to eat chocolate, then I choose to pray and thirdly I choose to brush my teeth.

Van Ness recently signed a 2-year-contract with Universal Music worth a whopping TWD 8 million, at the end of last month a press conference was held in Hong Kong to announce it. And just the previous day, Fish Leong signed a 3-year-contract worth TWD 5 million with Universal Music. When asked by the Sin Chew reporter if there will be any possible future collaboration between the two, Van Ness truthfully replied, “I’m actually not close to Fish Leong, I have only met her briefly at several music events. As to whether there would be a collaboration, it’s up to the company’s arrangement!”

To you, is joining a new record company your next stop to happiness? Next challenge? Or the next stop to the unknown? “I am a one-step-at-a-time person, firstly I would stabilized by position, only then will I look at the next step, but not the second and third step… So joining a new record company is my “next step”, and my next step is to release a Chinese album.

The night before the press conference, Van Ness was still in Taipei rushing to finish shooting his latest idol drama “Material Queen”, filming finished at 1 am and in the morning he immediately flew to Hong Kong, looking tired. However, when the topic of the freedom given to him by his new record label, he sparkled. “Universal Music has discussed it with me many times, they are very sincere and understand my thoughts, this gives me a lot of confidence, and I hope I would be able to show my fans a whole new style of music and dance, and a completely different Van Ness Wu. Furthermore, in this new album, I am also involved in the production process, including composing and writing the lyrics.”

Van Ness is proficient in many languages and this is a big advantage and was asked, apart from the Chinese album, would he releasing any other albums in other languages, such as a Cantonese album? “We’ll see how it goes, but my next step is to release a Chinese album,” he replied. When asked if he would release a gospel album? Van Ness positively replied, “Certainly!”

In “Next Stop, Happiness”, you played the character Ren Guang Xi, who has material wealth but is spiritually empty, no love and no laughter, this may be the portrayal of real-life characters. Have you ever thought of how to convey a positive message to these people through music? “My life is my message, everything I write on my blog and twitter are filled with life messages.” replied Van Ness.

Van Ness is not only a singer and an actor, he has also dabbled in a few other ventures with friends, from clothing to a shoe store, night club to record company, movie productions to talent agency and now even jewelry! The more things you have to take into account for means the more effort and strength you have to put in. Though it’s hard, Van Ness finds it enjoyable and shouted, “I love my life!”

Source: [url="http://ent.sinchew-i.com/node/23738"]Sinchew[/url]
*Translated by iMissJ /asianfanatics.net

thanks for sharing~
米修米修~

thanks for sharing!!

Thank You For Sharing
親愛的永遠親愛
我會記得的,夢境里你曾說過的那些,永遠實現不了的諾言
夢裡不知身是客,一晌貪歡。。。                                 
======vansylvia=====
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1265423633
================
承諾你的一輩子,不會少一年,一個月,一天,抑或是一個時辰。。。
親愛的,下輩子,我可以做你的親人嗎?

Well done, bond! Thanx for nice sharing again!

thanks for sharing~

謝謝分享
請問這是哪一次的訪問嗎?

说实话,没看懂呵呵。。英语不行

thanks for sharing

發新話題