發新話題
打印

[V迷碟評]V.DUBB專輯。聽後感

1.我的王國
A very interesting song. Lets people jive along with him and still can never get enough, great for concert opening.

2. Never Let You Go
My favourite song of the album.. at least he bothered to dedicate a song for his loyal fans after 5 yrs

3. 放手
A very soothing song, but somehow pretty surprised at the female voice appearance. Nevertheless, I thought he did a splendid job and I’d give him an ‘A’ for effort

4. Just One Dance
Cool, great for clubbing and reminded me of his love for dancing and that he wanted to dance till age of 60.

5. Friday Night
didn’t fancy the song very much as I’ve never liked the lyrics and it just didn’t sound very much like him, more like a machi song (just my opinion)

6. 幻想這愛
Sexy melody and lyrics. After knowing who wrote it, makes people pay more attention to this song.

7. 零時差
Actually, I thought it sound better in the album than seeing him perform live. Still, a dance song for him anytime.

8. 媽媽
Incredibly touching and pure love, especially after relating the song with his actual life and experiences with his family.

9. 如果
Honestly, I can’t figure out what he was saying at the beginning of the song. Pretty slow and different genre from the rest of the songs. Didn’t like it as much.

10. Eternity
Sounds very American at the beginning, but after a while, he convinced me it was his own style after all

11. 幻想這愛(House remix)中文版
Not too bad, great to listen to.

Overall, a better album compared to his first and worth recommending to friends and family!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • doris 貢獻值 +1 2007-4-24 22:46

發新話題