發新話題
打印

[專輯/單曲] V在 C'est La "V" 里對Fans的話(中英文對照)

V在 C'est La "V" 里對Fans的話(中英文對照)

轉載請注明 吳建豪國際後援會VIFC

To all my fans all over the world...literally...USA, ASIA, EUROPE, ETC...You guys are the main reason why I'm still able to do what I'm doing right now... your constant love and support in my life fills me with passion to pursue my dream. This album isn't my album, it's your album. Reading your tweets, weibo's, chat room messages, cards, light boards. Hearing you scream for joy and excitement when I'm on stage performing... YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON WHY THIS ALBUM IS HERE. Because you never gave up me... and I'm never going to give up on you. Let's keep dancing, laughing, loving together! Together we can do anything! Love you all with all my heart, and I only pray that all of you are able to feel the love I feel from you. God bless you all!

致我全世界的歌迷...不誇張的說...美國,亞洲,歐洲,等等...我之所以還能夠做我現在所做的,你們是主要的原因。在我生命中你們不變的愛和支持讓我充滿了激情去追求我的夢想。這張專輯不是我的專輯,它是你們的專輯。讀你們的tweets,微博,聊天室消息,卡片,燈牌。當我在舞臺上表演的時候,聽到你們快樂和興奮的尖叫...你們就是這張專輯爲什麽在這裡的原因。因為你們從沒放棄我...我也將永不放棄你們。讓我們繼續一起跳舞,歡笑和愛。我們在一起萬事皆成!真心愛你們,我只能祈禱你們都能感受愛,就像我從你們那裡感受到的一樣。上帝保佑你們!

如翻譯有誤,請大家及時更正,謝謝!

[ 本帖最後由 EmiLy.V 於 2011-8-1 02:10 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Because you never gave up me... and I'm never going to give up on you.

這句絕對哭點啊~~~

引用:
原帖由 春情 於 2011-7-28 05:48 發表

“你们有流过泪吗?我不会让你们流泪哟!”
个大骗几。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
亲妈含泪奔逃~
  你赤裸裸的招惹啊!

引用:
原帖由 jessi 於 2011-8-2 07:25 發表
so touching...emily where is this message come from?
the thanks letter from C'est La "V" album

發新話題