24 123
發新話題
打印

[討論] Happy Birthday Cake! By Van Ness

Happy Birthday Cake! By Van Ness

by
Van Ness
View Profile  View Forum Posts  Private Message  View Blog Entries  View Articles on Today at 04:38 PM (1 Views)
Since August is almost over, and I still have not posted up any pictures of my Birthday... I thought why not end the month with one of God's greatest food group... the cake.
The day before my birthday I was in Hong Kong working none stop from morning to night, photo shoots, interviews, performance, events, etc... all the while I was trying to plan a quick dinner with some friends before midnight so I could at least celebrate a little bit of my birthday with close friends. For the next day, I literally would be working from 11am past midnight next day. Now before arriving to HK I had already known that my work load would be an exhaustion of a fun. So my mindset was prepared to work, sleep, pray gym, work... but never the less I still wanted to have my cake and eat it too! Which in the end... I did.
The day started off good, but then towards the last few interviews it started dragging like a dead dog... very sad. Randomness started happening, and things just weren't going as planned... I started to get a little bit irritated towards the 2nd to last shoot, because we had every shot that was needed. But then they asked for a some more shots, so that they could add on the mag... just in case. -_-' My company agreed which made me irritated even more... but I held the game face of professionality till it was all over. And I must admit, I enjoyed the last shots of pictures that we took.
Finally off to the last interview/photoshoot at a Japanese restaurant. Time was getting closer and closer to no time left... and in the back of my mind I kept asking myself why in the world are we doing an interview at a Japanese joint... this place better have won the deco of the year or some really bomb Fish belly fat! While driving there, in my mind I was thinking no matter what questions they ask me, I'm going to answer yes/no, true or false.
And... as I walked in the door I suddenly heard... "SURPRISE!!!"
Yea... they got me... I was stunned for a good minute... my mother and sisters flew in from US to TW to HK just to surprise me, (sniff*) and even my Japanese management came too! I was deeply touched... After 2 full days of nothing but work all up in your head, and trying to plan yourself a nice little birthday dinner which wasn't working out... to all of a sudden, out of no where... a full minute emotions of confusion, excitement, joy, love laughter, confusion, hot pink, surging at you. (they got me good)
So after a surprise and some not bad sashimi, we all headed to Lilly and Blooms, for some sparkling water and convo~ Thank you Ben and Jaimie for always taking care of me so well. This had definitely been, one of the best birthdays to date. Especially... yes... the birthday cake from Babzi~
Thanks Babz* love you.

THE CAKE!

Cake & Deco...

Small Cake & Small Deco...

Cake Again...

Babz & Co.

One more for good measure...

Cake & Me.

Thank You to all who made my birthday this year one of the best... Family, friends, fans... Love y'all~ God bless the world for peace... and may it start with me. Love, Faith, Live. .

轉自:http://www.iamvanness.com/forum/entry.php?82-Happy-Birthday-Cake

[ 本帖最後由 kf200550328 於 2011-8-29 01:36 編輯 ]

哇~好特別的蛋糕喔....

V國王一定很喜歡

謝謝分享喔!!!

好特別的蛋糕唷~~!!
謝謝分享....

謝謝分享

谢谢分享~~
I Love Vanness!!!

謝謝分享...

謝謝分享!!