27 123
發新話題
打印

[報告] V增文了

V增文了

POW!POW!AMBUSH!

I remember the first time I met Verbal, it was on stage rockin' the club like he do~ I was quite impressed with the way he handled the crowd, had them going crazy ape'ish* So to see ABUSH in the deliciously vibrant colored breakfast cereal collection that they are; to me... is not surprising at all. One thing that has stuck in my head though, after meeting Verb for the first time, was his humungous "POW! " ring! Now that's a dope concept~ and then several years later... POW~!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, "AMBUSH" has arrived.

Verb's career from M-FLO to Teriyaki Boyz to now... his solo album "Visionair" is very inspiring for anyone who's ever had a dream... We dream... and so should you*

Very encouraging to see that dreams, when cultivated with love, and faith to live them out... anything is possible.
Dreams are only meant to get bigger and better. Congrats Verb! On all your success, and blessings to the rest of your endeavors. Thanks bro for the blessings~ really appreciate all your generosity!

in honorary to this post... pose like a Verb do~

連結V的Blog : http://hypebeast.com/blog/vanness/

[ 本帖最後由 黃羿喬 於 2011-9-4 18:58 編輯 ]
喜歡喜歡喜歡Van Ness  =)

谢谢分享
我依然爱你,或许是命中注定,多年之后任何人都无法代替。----致van ness

謝謝分享
V回LA後終於有消息了

謝謝分享

谢谢分享

謝謝分享~~~~

謝謝分享