發新話題
打印

MTV Sessions:live studio recording with vanness wu

MTV Sessions:live studio recording with vanness wu

http://jovenatheart.com/wordpress/2011/11/10/mtv-sessions-vanness-wu/

Posted on 10 November 2011 by jovenatheart

MTV Asia is kicking off a brand new series called MTV Sessions. It is a new series for artists to perform to their fans in an up close and personal type setting. There will also be a Q&A session during the filming session.

MTV Sessions aims to let fans discover a new emerging artist or get up close and personal with their favourite artist in the cosy setting every quarter or so.

The filming of the first ever MTV Sessions will take place on 14 December 2011, 7.30 pm at the spanking new Waterfront Studios at Resorts World Sentosa. This inaugural MTV Sessions features the multi-talented Vanness Wu (F4), who shot to mega-stardom from the popular drama series “Meteor Garden”.

MTV Sessions will premiere on 1 January 2012 (Sun), 5pm (WIB) / 6pm (SIN/HK/PH) / 7pm (MAL)

Repeats:

3 January 2012 (TUE)
12.30 am (WIB)
1.30am (SIN/HK/PH)
2.30 (MAL)

7 January 2012 (SAT)
12.30 am (WIB)
1.30am (SIN/HK/PH)
2.30 (MAL)

You can click here to visit the official MTV Sessions page to win tickets to this exclusive event.

Filmed live in front of a studio audience, is a brand new music series developed specifically for artists to showcase their craft in an intimate, up close studio environment. Fans can discover a young emerging talent or re-discover their favorite artist with intimate live performances as well as up-close Q&A sessions.

The first ever MTV Sessions takes place on December 14, 2011 and features the very talented Taiwanese American actor, singer, director and producer Vanness Wu.

ok...thankz for sharing^^
I am a vanatic from M'sia...
Hope that i will get a lot of friends from this big family... VIFC =]
but since i joined VIFC 2 years ago...
i really got a lot of new friends form all around the world...
there is no other reason, the only reason make we know each others are we are VANATICS <3

Tks for your sharing.

thx for sharing

Thx for sharing~~
I Love Vanness!!!

發新話題