發新話題
打印

12/14吳建豪-新加坡亞洲MTV

MTV Sessions: Vanness Wu @ the Waterfront Studios

Come 14 Dec, the Waterfront Studios will be opening at Resorts World Sentosa. Fully treated for the best acoustic performance with state-of-the-art technology, the purpose-built TV studio is also equipped with the latest in audio, lighting and full HD camera systems, the studio space is optimal for production recordings with a live audience.

There’s more! In collaboration with MTV Asia, we will be opening the studio with the first installment of MTV Sessions, featuring Universal Music recording artist - Vanness Wu, who will be performing tracks from his latest album C’est La “V” as well as covers and remixes of songs never before performed for a television audience.

Now, Vanness fans,  here’s how you can stand a chance to get up close and personal with your idol -
Simply snap a picture of your most outstanding and elaborate Vanness Wu memorabilia (basically anything that shows how hardcore a Vanness fan you are) and submit it with a statement on what it means to you to pingus@rwsentosablog.com

ALL entries must be entitled “I wanna be at Vanness’ MTV Session” to qualify. The top 3 entries will be rewarded with a pair of exclusive passes each to the inaugural recording session AND get your winning memorabilia autographed by Vanness himself!

source: http://www.rwsentosablog.com/201 ... orts-world-sentosa/

新加坡的姊妹,加油
   一定要去支持ㄛ

Those who would like to join the MTV Sessions but have not won any entry pass, please PM whalesg.
http://vannesswu.org/bbs/space.php?username=whalesg

We have only 2 tickets available.
Availability is based on first-come, first-served basis and only for those who are able to be at the venue by 6.30pm

Date: 14 December 2011
Venue: Waterfront Studios, at Resorts World Sentosa
Time: 6.30pm (You need to be punctual)

回復 53# Michi 的帖子

me me me!!! (: dont know y i click on the link but unable to pm amy.. izzit same w lifang side de??? coz lifang is asking me.. tks alot..

yes it's the same.
引用:
原帖由 rachel0925 於 12-12-2011 21:06 發表
me me me!!! (: dont know y i click on the link but unable to pm amy.. izzit same w lifang side de??? coz lifang is asking me.. tks alot..

回復 55# Michi 的帖子

thanks alot (:

ok, will keep 1 tic for u.

Pls report outside Waterfront Studios, at Resorts World Sentosa 630pm.
*Late comers will not be entertained*

1. There will be ID and bag checks at door
2. NO CAMERA AND OTHER RECORDING DEVICES ARE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE
3. MTV reserves the right to refuse entry when capacity is full
4. You may hold banners and light boards, but no hanging them
5. Lightsticks are not allowed in the studio

Map of WaterFront Studio.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/phot ... ;type=1&theater
引用:
原帖由 rachel0925 於 12-12-2011 21:28 發表
thanks alot (:

回復 57# Michi 的帖子

thanks alot (: actually i got 2 more friends wanna go.. is there anymore tic? tks.. btw.. how can i contact u gals?.. thru lifang?

i'm currently only left with 1 extra ticket.

u can contact lifang on that day.
引用:
原帖由 rachel0925 於 12-12-2011 22:00 發表
thanks alot (: actually i got 2 more friends wanna go.. is there anymore tic? tks.. btw.. how can i contact u gals?.. thru lifang?
[ 本帖最後由 Michi 於 2011-12-12 22:08 編輯 ]

回復 59# Michi 的帖子

okie tks.. is it possible to give me the tic too?.. i w just ask one of my friend along.. tks alot

發新話題