發新話題
打印

[Good News]EZ to get V's Video&Audio files by useing VIFC BOX

[Good News]EZ to get V's Video&Audio files by useing VIFC BOX

From 槌槌's

Do u just come in V family t?
Did u just have one's own computers?
Are u once the collapse of machine?
Have u been wanting to look for the excellent video before V all the time?
Do u want to aftertaste 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,the videoes of V and F4 ?
It want u watch,or video that watch at each all over watch?
We offer an enough space now—VIFC-BOX
Let u searching u want video heartily
Let your video you want of searching heartily, welcome to look for download.

Using the study course of BOX
Pleaseclick this

Fast catalogue of VIFC-BOX
Please click this
永远不是一种距离,而是种决定……    Favorite 4 forever!!

A Good News 4 V Fans Friends come from overseas

GOGOBOX is 100G. files can be save 30 days there. If we got a Gold BOX then it will be no deadline anymore. There have 10G files now. And we will continue upload latest and historic classical files. And the transeport speed will be faster than directly download from VIFC Forum.

There are many vidoe files recently. It' good. But so many download are no good to VIFC. We suggest U use BOX and Emule to share in a better way. They are all better ways for U to get V's files more easier. Even U can't read Chinese, the files named with biginning of [VIFC] will be what U want.

The Emule files list

Only problem is the BOX used CHINESE. But it is almost as same as the Korea Version BOX we used before.

If Anyone with "Can't sign up" problem can tell me what ID U want to use(must be English or number with no space or other symples) and Ur Email(BOX will send U a confirm Email to make Ur account alive). I'll sign up for U. The  name will be Ur VIFC ID and the passward will be 780807. U can change Ur profile after I signed up for U. I won't give U massage. Please check Ur Email box to confirm Ur Box account.

U can click my ID to find how to get connect with me. Or. U can reply here.

Any question about BOX and Emule is welcome. I'm not professional but I'll try my best to help U.

[Fresh new]The latest file is V's audio record last night

The latest file is V's audio record of a talkshow interview in an online chatroom last night. Thanx aMy for recording and sharing so soon.

U can also upload any files about V and F4 there to share with other dear V Fans and F4 Fans.

hi! i have problems signing up.. can anyone pls help me? the id is kmloo and email is kar_mun887@yahoo.com
thanks a lot, can't wait to activate the account...

回復 #4 kmloo 的帖子

Hi,kmloo,I've signed up for U. The ID&Name&password confirm answer are all kmloo, password is 780807. U must active it by click the mail sended to U. That's what I can't do for U.

Then U can go to the VIFC BOX. Now U can enjoy the BOX.

wow! thanks for ur help!! that was fast!

Thanx Yanyang too much.

Hi,Nice to meet you everyone.

Needn't say thanx. I just want to do my best for V and V Fans. We all share others' help too. We are V family. We should love and help each other of course. V wrote to VIFC days before "I'm happy to see everyone work together". So, you are welcome my sisiter(or brother?). Enjoy and be happy here. U can ask me anytime you need.

BTW: U can call me my English name Iris. It will be ez to remmember to U
1syun1, they call me V feng more than Yanyang,hehe

[ 本帖最後由 艳阳V风 於 2007-5-8 12:17 編輯 ]

Thanx v feng!
And everyone have any problems when u ues the vifc-box , u also can ask me .I will help U .
work hard,study hard,play hard...

my blog welcome-
《吴建豪— VANNESS的BOX视频集锦》

Hehe. Chuichui come.

U R the last one should say thanx to me. I should do much to help U. But I do so little. U R hardworking and so nice. So much work everyday. Love U. I hope I will do better and better for U and VIFC. Of coruse for V ,too.

23 123
發新話題