發新話題
打印

(For Singapore Fans Only) Pre-Order of Vanness New CD

(For Singapore Fans Only) Pre-Order of Vanness New CD

Dear friends from Singapore,

if you wish to pre-order VanNess new CD, please PM me here or you may indicate in this thread of how many copies you wish to order.

Followimg information are extracted from OnlyF4 fanclub in Singapore...

Our deadline for taking preorders is 22 May. Singapore fans who would like to preorder, please let us know by 22 May. Estimated cost for the cd is NT420. We would require to collect SGD20 per cd to preorder the cd 1st, we will msg you the account number to transfer $ this weekend. Any outstanding amount will be collected or refunded accordingly. Album release would be on 7 June, we will contact you again once we receive the cds from Taiwan. Thank you.

Cheers!
whalesg (from Singpaore)

[ 本帖最後由 whalesg 於 2013-5-16 09:39 編輯 ]

Hi Valencia, Chrismei & Eunice,

Pls refer to my private message (PM) asap to all of you on the confirmation of your final orders and payment method.  Please text me via my mobile phone if you have doubts.  Thank You.

Hi Chrismei,

If you are still interested to order, text me via my HP number (indicated @ my PM to you) before 8pm today.  Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

The pre-order CD activity is officially closed at this thread now.  Thanks for your support.  

For those who had ordered the CDs via me, I will keep you posted on the collection date.

Cheers!

[ 本帖最後由 whalesg 於 2013-5-22 16:59 編輯 ]

發新話題