19 12
發新話題
打印

[專輯/單曲] Preorder of the CD+DVD of Different man

引用:
原帖由 angiehsu4512 於 2013-7-22 00:31 發表
just get is from a signature event!!!!!!!!
I hope so but I have an exam in this coming week... definitely can't go to taiwan...
I am a vanatic from M'sia...
Hope that i will get a lot of friends from this big family... VIFC =]
but since i joined VIFC 2 years ago...
i really got a lot of new friends form all around the world...
there is no other reason, the only reason make we know each others are we are VANATICS <3

回復 11# qiaolin 的帖子

when i bought the CD version of Different Man, I do have a signature on it. I bought it from VIFC.

回復 11# qiaolin 的帖子

Do you want me to get one for you? But I don't know how i can give it to you. That's the problem.

引用:
原帖由 angiehsu4512 於 2013-7-22 16:34 發表
Do you want me to get one for you? But I don't know how i can give it to you. That's the problem.
I can pay u by paypal or credit card... hmm... can u post it to me?
I am a vanatic from M'sia...
Hope that i will get a lot of friends from this big family... VIFC =]
but since i joined VIFC 2 years ago...
i really got a lot of new friends form all around the world...
there is no other reason, the only reason make we know each others are we are VANATICS <3

回復 9# Estonia 的帖子

i've never been to a signature event, so I have no idea about it. So I asked you that kinda stupid question.  VanNess is the first super star that I started to follow and enjoy! Thanks :D

回復 14# qiaolin 的帖子

post what? umm... i don't have any credit card or bank stuff. I'm still a kid. I'm just 14. Sorry. Any other ways?

回復 6# angiehsu4512 的帖子

yes,u can buy it during. the signature event.Why don't u speak Chinese~hahaaa~U r a Taiwanese.I have been admited into CYCU(中原大學)this month,but I give it up.Am I silly?I really luv. Taiwan sooooo much.So Iwanna go to university there.

回復 17# LOVannEssKIVI 的帖子

that's sounds great! hope ur wishes come true!!! I go to Shanghai American School, so it's easier for me to type in English. How about u? How did u learn English?So sadly u can't go to the signature event!!!! I think I'm kinda messed up. Can u go to the signature event or not?
Meaning of Angela Hsu:
Daughter of the highest;
Sensitive, naïve, generous
Extremely goodlooking,  Occasionally fashionable.
A little crazy and emotional;
Property of God.

回復 18# angiehsu4512 的帖子

hahaa~I will go to the signature event in TYPE.And I will go to Taiwan by plane from Hongkong today.Even though I was admited into CYCU,I gave it up.My wish was broken.But I'll. do my utmost.

19 12
發新話題