發新話題
打印

[專輯/單曲] Preorder of the CD+DVD of Different man

Preorder of the CD+DVD of Different man

when is the album starting to preorder or when can we buy it? anyone know!!! please help me out!

回復 4# qiaolin 的帖子

just get is from a signature event!!!!!!!!

回復 2# LOVannEssKIVI 的帖子

Seriously?!?!? U can buy is during the signature event.?!?!  And do they normally sell them in a signature event, like at the place right there?!!?!? then i will buy it right there at the signature event....

回復 3# Estonia 的帖子

thanks!!! this really help!!! one more questions! can i buy it at the signature event?!?! like next week 7/27 and 7/28?

回復 9# Estonia 的帖子

haha thanks!!! I am from taiwan, but I lives in shanghai. Thank for the welcoming!

回復 11# qiaolin 的帖子

when i bought the CD version of Different Man, I do have a signature on it. I bought it from VIFC.

回復 11# qiaolin 的帖子

Do you want me to get one for you? But I don't know how i can give it to you. That's the problem.

回復 9# Estonia 的帖子

i've never been to a signature event, so I have no idea about it. So I asked you that kinda stupid question.  VanNess is the first super star that I started to follow and enjoy! Thanks :D

回復 14# qiaolin 的帖子

post what? umm... i don't have any credit card or bank stuff. I'm still a kid. I'm just 14. Sorry. Any other ways?

回復 17# LOVannEssKIVI 的帖子

that's sounds great! hope ur wishes come true!!! I go to Shanghai American School, so it's easier for me to type in English. How about u? How did u learn English?So sadly u can't go to the signature event!!!! I think I'm kinda messed up. Can u go to the signature event or not?
Meaning of Angela Hsu:
Daughter of the highest;
Sensitive, naïve, generous
Extremely goodlooking,  Occasionally fashionable.
A little crazy and emotional;
Property of God.

發新話題