發新話題
打印

My Awesome Letter for VanNess :D

My Awesome Letter for VanNess :D

Hi VanNess Wu,
        I'm extraordinary glad if you did open this envelope and read the message that I wrote for you!
        Thanks for reading!
        First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Congratulations! THis is your 12th year being a celebrity. You have changed many people's mind -- believing Bod said Christians are salt and light in the crowd. So you genuinely have the ability to make a difference in the world for you are the sale and light in the entertainment circle!
        I t will be my pleasure and privilege to introduce myself. I am a 14-year-old teenage Taiwan girl who lives in Shanghai. Now studying in Shanghai American School which is located in the Puxi area. I have lived in Shanghai for 6 years. The most important thing is that I am a big fan of yours.
        You are the first super star who I started following the enjoy 2 years ago, I 'met' you in church when our leader showers us your testimony on Good TV. At that time, I was too young to enjoy your head work. After that, I turned to watch 'Next stop, Happines', which is my favorite drama of yours. I also enjoyed 'Ti Amo Chocolate' last sumer vacation at Hawaii, but I didn't start admiring you until the end of March in 2013, after watching one of your MVs- 命定 in the album C'est la "V". From this song, I can really feel your passion towards music and Christianity. I'm very joyful about that I finally found a Christian celebrity who's Asian. I really enjoy watching you sing dace, act, and especially those dazzling moments when you are sharing your personal testimonies. I was greatly amazed by your reactions in 'Stars in Danger': Kneeling down and thanking God which you made it to the next round with your first dive being the highest score out of everyone. And congrats for getting the silver medal! I love your speaking and passion for God and putting God as first place and doing everything for Him. First you are a Christian, then you are an entertainer. All those entertainment stuff might be fine tomorrow! Among all your works, my favorite ones are the albums: C'est La "V", Different Man, and the drama--Next Stop, Happiness.
        I am a Christian too, but comparing with you, I'm not as loyal as you do to God. After admiring you, I started to read more bible verses and getting to know this religion more. You have also made me know that sexual absent before marriage is even more powerful than I thought it was before. I hope you can continue your positive thoughts on Christianity and spread the gospel to the whole world. I believe you can do this!
        I finally have the chance to see you at your signature event at Gaoxiong. And please come to church more often! Under God and church, we are all one, big, happy family! I really hope I can get the chance to take a picture, get a huge hug, and have your autograph with my name on the album in the signature event. I'm also extremely excited to buy your new Different Man with a DVD. I sincerely hope you can reply to my email! WIsh you all the best in the future, in your career.
                                                                                                                             Sincerely, Angela Hsu
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few questions:
Have any one got a reply from our King?
Will he actually spend time reading those fan letter?

I really hope he does. Please help me out and comfort  me:D
Meaning of Angela Hsu:
Daughter of the highest;
Sensitive, naïve, generous
Extremely goodlooking,  Occasionally fashionable.
A little crazy and emotional;
Property of God.

我覺得國王會花時間去讀歌迷的信~~

回復 2# f3i0o7n7a 的帖子

then that's really really awesome and helpful if he does!
Meaning of Angela Hsu:
Daughter of the highest;
Property of God.

那个。。英语水平不好的就飘过了。。

回復 6# sakuyakim 的帖子

我是上海美国学校的,英文当然好啦!
Meaning of Angela Hsu:
Daughter of the highest;
Property of God.

發新話題