發新話題
打印

NEW INFO 26/2--WELCOME TO MSIA (SOME GUIDELINE) update #10,11,12

4) HOTEL ACCOMODATION IN KL在吉隆坡的宾馆住宿

I does not provide all info from all hotel, but i just try my best to provide 2-3 hotel details that quite convenient for you all and the prices are reasonable.
我不能提供所有旅馆的信息,只能尽力提供2-3家对你们所有人来说比较方便的价格比较合理的酒店详情。
(i)CAPITOL HOTEL国会大厦酒店

For more details info, log in to 如果需要更详细信息的话请登录http://www.impression.com.my/KLmain/capitol/capitol.htm

ADDRESS地址: HOTEL CAPITOL国会大厦酒店
                   BUKIT BINTANG, KUALA LUMPUR.
                   Jalan Bulan, Off Jln Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Location位置: Opposite the main door of LOW YAT PLAZA(a shopping mall where you can find all the electronic products such as software for PCs, PCs products,cameras, printers, and many more). Its also located somewhere not far from BB PLAZA(BUKIT BINTANG PLAZA-another shopping plaza that connected to SUNGAI WANG-another shopping mall where VANNESS came for the concert promotion that day).在LOW YAT广场(一个卖所有电子产品比如电脑软件、电脑产品、照相机、打印机等等其它很多商品的购物广场)正门的对面。 也离BB广场(就是BUKIT BINTANG 广场--可通向SUNGAI WANG购物城即上次Vanness那天来做演唱会宣传的那个地方)不远

Rooms房间:

225 sleek and very comfortable rooms including the spacious corner rooms and loft suites which comes with dazzling views of the KL skyline.
225个舒适的房间其中包括宽敞的角房与阳台能欣赏看到吉隆坡的空中的轮廓线。

The Edge 优势
An innovative concept and space for the discriminating business and leisure traveler. 对有嗯务和休闲旅行者来说这是个有较创意概念的空间

All rooms are fully air conditioned with individual temperature control, complete with color TV and in-house movies, satellite TV, IDD telephones with bathroom extension, high speed internet access progressively being installed, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe, hair dryer, wake-up call service, electronic keycard lock, 24-hour room service, ironing facilities, laundry and valet services and ONESTOP - all you can need at the touch of a button - Capitol convenience.
所有房间都有独立温控的空调装置,配备彩电、室内电影、卫星电视、浴室IDD电话分机、高速英特网,迷你吧台,泡菜煮咖啡设备。室内安全系统,电吹风机,叫醒服务,电子锁,24小时客房服务,熨烫设施,洗衣房,侍者服务和一站服务--所有你所需要的只要按一下按钮---这就是国会大厦的便利。
Room Rates房间价格

Superior标准间: RM200(SINGLE/DOUBLE BED)200元(单人/双人房)
              RM255 (TRIPLE)225元(三人房)

Deluxe豪华间:RM220(SINGLE/DOUBLE BED)220元(单人/双人房)
           RM275(TRIPLE)275元(三人房)

CAPITOL DELUXE贵宾房: RM280 (SINGLE/DOUBLE BED)280元(单人/双人房)
                             RM335(TRIPLE)335元(三人房)

****EXTRA BED WITHOUT BREAKFAST RM50加床不用早餐的50元

Rates subject to 10% service charge and 4.5% credit card e-commerce charge.
还要包括10%服务费和4.5%信用卡手续费。
Rates are in Ringgit Malaysia and subject to change without prior notice.
费用会根据马来西亚币汇率做调整没有预先提示。
No charges for children under 12 years old occupying same room as parents (without extra bed).
12岁以下的儿童与父母同房间的不收取另外费用(不加床)

FORMULA 1 ( 2006 )/APLAR (30/7 - 7/8/06)/FIGO (3-12/Nov 06) surcharge of RM120 is applicable to all room categories. F1方程赛(2006)/APLAR网球赛(2006年7月30日-8月7日)/FIGO(06年11月3日-12日)时所有各类房间有额外加收120元。
Compulsory Dinner at RM 80 for Christmas and New Year Eve. 圣诞和新年前夕必须加收餐费80元。
All CAPITOL DELUXE rooms are inclusive of complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar. 所有的贵宾房都有免费赠送的无酒类迷你吧。
A Surcharge of RM 30 nett per unit night applicable for check in on 27 Jan~30 Jan/06 & 15 Dec/06 ~ 2 Jan/07 在06年1月27日到30日和12月15日到07年1月2日每晚办理入住手续时加收了30元。
Source消息来源: http://www.impression.com.my/KLmain/capitol/capitol.htm

MAP & HOW TO GET THERE?地图&如何到达那里

by MONORAIL乘坐单轨列车
Monorail service will be close somewhere around11pm+.单轨列车服务大约在下午11点左右结束。
For those that came from KL SENTRAL, u can take monorail to this hotel. The monorail station is located the next road from the GENTING TERMINAL BUS(refer back to my 2nd post). From thr, you will see lots of white color camp. That are stalls and their products are quite cheap too.Maybe you all can buy some souvenirs from there too.Walk straight towards those stalls till the end.  You will see the monorail station(RED in color) at the opposite of the road. Cross the road. Then, buy the ticket to BUKIT BINTANG.When you reach the station, follow the majority people to go out till you reach the machine where you slot your ticket.对于那些从吉隆坡中央火车来的朋友,你可以乘坐单轨列车到这家酒店。单轨列车站位于云顶公交车终点站的下一条街(可以回过去参照下我的第二个帖子)。从那里你将会看到许多白色的露营地。那是些货摊,东西也相当便宜。也许你能够从那里买到些纪念品。笔直朝这些货摊走到底。你会看到单轨列车站(红色建筑)就在路的对面。穿过马路,然后买票去BUKIT BINTANG。当你到站时,跟着大多数的人群走出站直到你到达检票机处回收你的票。

If you wanna shopping, turn left, walk straight and turn left you will be heading towards to LOT 10(another shopping mall) and if you turn right, you will be heading to SUNGAI WANG(another shopping mall-the place where Vanness and WANG LEE HOM came that day for their concert promo).You may find some cute, nice and pretty clothes with quite cheap price at this mall. All the places are link up. 如果你想到购物,请向左转,笔直走然后再向左转,你向前会到LOT10(另一个购物城),如果你右转,你向前会到达SUNGAI WANG(就是Vanness和王力宏为音乐会宣传的购物城)。你也许能找到一些可爱漂亮的衣服而且价格也很便宜。所有这些地方都是相通的。

But to go to CAPITOL HOTELfrom the moment you slot out your card at the monorail station, please turn right not left.Take the  staircase down. You will see a big "GIORDANO" billboard on a shop opposite the road in front of u. From the monorail staircase, turn left towards the shop at you left side. Then, walk straight and straight. You will pass by BB PLAZA, BB PARK(got lots food here) and then many shops before you reach CAPITOL HOTEL at your left hand side.但是要去国会大厦酒店的话,从你在单轨列车站检票出来时请往右转而别向左。乘电梯往下,你会看到一个大的“佐丹奴”招牌店就在马路对面。从这个单轨列车站电梯向朝着那个在你左边的店方向左拐。然后,笔直走。你会经过BB 购物广场,BB 公园(可以吃到很多食物)和许多商店,直到你到达在你左手边的国会大厦酒店。

P/S:For more details about the transportation map, please refer back to my 2nd post.Monorail will be close around 11.pm+如果要了解更多的细节和交通地图,请回过去参照我的第二个帖子。单轨列车将在大约下午11点时停止。

by TAXI@cab乘出租车
To those that reach late at night, you may take taxi from KL SENTRAL to Jln BUKIT BINTANG(CAPITOL HOTEL). They will bring you there.对那些晚间比较晚到达的朋友,你可以坐出租车从吉隆坡中央车站去国会大厦酒店。他们会直接带你去那儿的。

or You also can take the cab/taxi at the monorail station there, nex to the roadside but it is adviseable to take the taxi from KL SENTRAL cos it will be much more safer in the middle of the night.或者你也能在单轨列车站那儿坐出租车。车站就靠在路边,但是建议在深夜的时候还是在中央站坐车比较安全。

P/S:Taxi will charge you double from the actual price when you ride in after 12midnight. Please require the driver to use meter in order not get cheated如果你过了午夜12点乘出租车将要付两倍的价格。可以要求司机用米表记程避免受骗

WHY THIS PLACE IS CONVENIENT?为什么这个地方方便

BBpark leads you to the doorstep of Plaza Low Yat Shopping Centre comprising an extensive computer, electronics & telecommunications retail and wholesale hub, 3 floors of fashion, beauty and jewellery, with a wide range of restaurants and cafes serving sushi, health food and home made specialties.BB 公园直接引导你通往LOW YAT 购物广场,这是个包括了电脑、电子产品、通讯产品的批发零售,3楼有时尚首饰在许多饭店、咖啡店,供应寿司、健康食品和一些家常特色菜。

Just a short walk is Sungei Wang Plaza Shopping Centre and BB Plaza Shopping Mall and the nearby Batik Malaysia Berhad Retail outlet, a must for fine Malaysian Batik.走很短一段路就能到Sungei Wang 购物中心和BB购物中心和近旁的一个马来西亚蜡染制品零售批发市场,这是买马来西亚蜡染质品必到之地。

Further along is Bintang Walk, Lot 10, KL Plaza with Planet Hollywood and Starhill, with the Louis Vuitton mega store.再走下去是Bintang步行街,Lot 10, 吉隆坡广场,这里有好莱坞星光道和星光山,有LV专卖店。
Across from the Hotel is the busy and bustling 24-hour Jalan Alor, Hawker & Street food paradise.穿过酒店就是热闹的24小时Jalan Alor, Hawker&Street美食天堂。

Imbi Road is famous for a host of specialty restaurants and quaint eateries and Times Square Shopping Centre.Imbi路则以特色餐厅和饮食店还有时代广场著名。
Changkat Bukit Bintang is home to brasseries, traitorous, bars, taverns, wine shops and the unpredictable NO BLACK TIE for live music from jazz to classical.Changkat Bukit Bintang集中了啤酒馆,酒吧,酒馆和那些难以预料到的不用正装出席的从爵士乐到经典乐的现场演出。

Nearby Banks include RHB Bank, Utama Bank, Maybank Headquarters, Hong Kong Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank Bumiputera Commerce, EON Bank, AMODA Office Tower with Bankers' Club and Airlines Offices.附近的银行包括RHB,Utama,Maybank 总部,香港银行,Standard Chartered Bank, Bumiputera商业银行,EON银行,AMODA Office Tower 和银行职员俱乐部和航空公司办公室。

The Petronas Twin Tower at KLCC, Menara Kuala Lumpur or KL Tower, Central Market and Chinatown are within easy reach. 马来公司石油公司在吉隆坡的双塔, Menara 吉隆坡或吉隆坡塔,中央商场还有中国城都能容易到达。

Bukit Bintang is a road that will be very merry at night where you can find lots of clubs, pubs ,cafe and even planet hollywood.Bukit Bintang 是一条在夜间充满欢乐的街,那里你能找到许多夜总会,俱乐部,咖啡馆甚至是好莱坞星光道。

CONTACT NUMBER联系号码
03-2143 7000 or 603-2143 7000

(ii)FEDERAL HOTEL联邦酒店

For more details info, log in to 需更详细信息,请登录http://www.impression.com.my/KLmain/federal/federal.htm

ADDRESS地址: THE FEDERAL KUALA LUMPUR (HOTEL)马来西亚联邦酒店
                   35, Jln Bukit Bintang, 55100 KL.

Location位置:Next to Capitol Hotel. The sister of Capitol Hotel. The map is same for the CAPITOL HOTEL.在国会大酒店隔壁。是国会大酒店的姊妹。与国会大酒店使用一样的地图

CONTACT NUMBER联系号码
03-2148 9166 or 603-2148 9166

(iii)CITITEL MIDVALLEY HOTEL城中山谷酒店

For more details info, log in to 需更详细信息请登录http://www.cititelmidvalley.com/

ADDRESS地址: Cititel Mid Valley
                   Mid Valley City,
                   Lingkaran Syed Putra,
                   59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel电话: 603-2296 1188
                  Fax传真: 603-2283 5551
                  E-mail: resvn@cititelmidvalley.com
                  Enquiries询问 : info@cititelmidvalley.com

Location位置: Is attached with a shopping mall that known as MID VALLEY. The CHINESE NEW YEAR decoration at this mall is nice and wonderful.Means below of the building is shopping mall and above it is hotel.与MID VALLEY这个购物城相联。里面的中国春节装饰十分漂亮。楼下是购物城,上面是酒店。

Rooms房间:

IDD with voicemail国际直拨长途电话
Broadband Internet Access宽带上网
Individually controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fan独立空调温控和顶扇
Television with satellite channels and in-hse movies有卫星频道电视和室内影院。
Coffee/tes making facilities自制咖啡和茶设备
Mini Fridge迷你冰箱
Hair Dryer电吹风
Shower stall淋浴装置
Large writing table and sitting area*大的书桌与起居区
Long bath*长浴缸
In room locker*门内锁
Mini Bar迷你吧
  *Denotes additional features in Deluxe Rooms*号为豪华房另加设施

Room Rates:房间价格

Superior标房: RM320(SINGLE BED)320元(单床)
              RM340 (TWIN)340元(双床)

Deluxe豪华房:RM450(SINGLE BED)450元(单床)
           RM470(TWIN)470元(双床)

EXECUTIVE SUITE超豪华套间: RM750 (SINGLE BED)750元(单床)
                             RM750 (TWIN)750元(双床)

****EXTRA BED RM40(for deluxe room only)加床40元(只对豪华房)

Nett and inclusive of 10% service charge and 5% Government tax包括10%的服务费和5%的政府税收
Rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and subject to change without prior notice.比价依据马来西亚汇率调整不做预告
No additional charge for children below 12years old occupying the same room with parents 对与父母同住的12岁以下的儿童不收额外费用

Check-in time is at 2.00pm and checkout is at 12.00noon.计算入住手续时间为下午2点登出手续为正午12点
Major credit cards are accepted.可使用主要的信用卡

HOW TO GET THERE?如何到达

by KTM komuter(train service)乘坐KTM列车线

You can take this at the KL SENTRAL(you does not need to walkout from the KL SENTRAL). Its situated in the KL SENTRAL. The station is MIDVALLEY. Its only one station from the KL SENTRAL. Buy ticket to MidValley and then see the sign board to know which platform you should board the train. Even though you are going to get down at MIDVALLEY, but make sure the head of the train that you gonna board is SEREMBAN(the last destination).你可以在吉隆坡中央车站(无需走出车站)乘坐。车站就在中央车站里,站名是MIDVALLEY.从中央车站出发只要一站。只要买好去MIDVALLEY的票,看清标识牌知道你在哪个月台上车就可以了。记住你所乘车开往的终点站是SEREMBAN。

P/S: If the train head wrote SEREMBAN EKSPRESS, please dont get in. Wait for another train and if not it will bring you back out of KL heading to another state in Malaysia.So, see carefully and ask the local ppl there.如果列车头写了“SEREMBAN EKWPRESS”,请不要上车,等候另一辆。 不然的话,它会把你重新带回吉隆坡线的另一头,那是马来西亚的另一个州。所以一定要看仔细或问问当地人。

When you reach the MidValley follow majority of the people. Slot out your card, turn right, walk straight heading the escalator, take the escalator and walk through the bridge that connected with Midvalley.Now you are in the mall, then take the escalator one floor down and walk straight till you reach the "CENTER COURT"  of the MidValley.  Turn left and there is a  round counter straight in front  of the  stage, its the Information Counter. Ask them where is the shorcut to the CITITEL HOTEL, and they will show you. Its somewhere nearby there only.当你到达MIDVALLEY站,就随大部分人群。检票后,向右转,笔直前行直电梯,乘坐电梯然后穿过那条连接MIDVALLY的桥。现在你就在购物城里了,然后再乘电梯下一层,直走直到你到达VIDVALLEY的“中心广场”。向左转到一个圆形柜台就在幕前,这就是信息服务台。询问一下哪里有捷径去CITITEL HOTEL,他们就会指路给你看。酒店就在附近。

Find out the fares at here  查询车票事宜请登录这里http://www.ktmb.com.my/article.asp?id=1633

P/S:The latest train will be at 11pm+.此外,末班车是下午11点

by TAXI@cab乘坐出租车
To those that reach late at night, you may take taxi from KL SENTRAL to MidValley Megamall. They will bring you there.对那些深夜到达的朋友,你可以在中央车站乘出租车去MIDVALLY购物中心。司机会带你前往。

P/S:Taxi will charge you double from the actual price when you ride in after 12midnight. Please require the driver to use meter in order not get cheated.此外,超过午夜12点,你的车费会加倍。请要求司机使用记程器以防被骗。

For info about the Midvalley Megamall, please log in to想到得到更多MIDVALLY Megamall信息的请登录 http://www.midvalley.com.my

CREDIT: JESSI@VIFC

(translated by 1syun1)

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2007-2-18 23:22 編輯 ]

I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU

5)MALAYSIA HANDPHONE SIM CARDS马来西亚手机的SIM卡
Some of you all might need to contact the the Malaysian frens or maybe coordinator for further details and discussion about the concert. So, some of you might thought of buying one simcard and now i will help to make your life easier.有些朋友需要和大马当地朋友联系或是为演唱会的事宜进行调剂或讨论。所以你们会考虑买SIM卡。现在我会给你们一点帮助使你们更方便一些。

You need to buy simpack that consists of instruction book and the sim card. this type of card is known as prepaid card.You can buy its simcard from any handphone booth located inside any mall,shops and even KL SENTRAL. Their logo is red in color. The simpack should be around below RM10-RM8.8(sometimes might be cheaper). When you bought the sim card, it will come with sometimes might be RM5 to RM10 talktime. and also sometimes it will come with free sms.(depends on the promotion and the company)你需要买包含有说明书和SIM卡的整包SIM卡包装。这是预付卡。你可以在任何一家手机店,购物中心,商店甚至是中央车站买到。它们以红色做LOGO。价格大约在10元--8.8元以下(有时会更便宜)。当你买了卡后,它有时会给你大概5元到10元的通话费。有时候会免费送你短信服务(这要取决于促销活动和公司)。

Its a prepaid simcard SO after you had finish your credit, you need to reload/topup it. Reload card come in many range of price but the most common one are RM10, RM30, RM60, and RM100. You may buy this reload card from any phone shop, 7-ELEVEN, petrol station, or any shop that hang the company BANNER.因为是预付卡,所以当话费用完时,你要充值。充值卡有不同种价格,但最常见的是10、30、60、100元。你可以从任何手机店,7-ELEVEN便利店,加油站,或任何挂着这公司招牌的商店里买到。

Behind the card it will teach you how to reload it but if you sked that you cant understand it, ask the sales man/gal to help out.在卡的反面会教你如何充值,但是如果你不懂的话,就让销售人员帮助你。
There are three telecommunication network in Msia that provide this service.在大马有三家通讯公司提供这样的服务。

(i)HOTLINK(MAXIS)

Hotlink is under MAXIS. Its one of the telecommunication network in Msia. Hotlink是MAXIS下属公司。是大马的一家通讯网络公司。

Their logo will be in red color.他们的LOGO是红色的。

For more info, log in to需更多信息,请登录 www.hotlink.com.my

P/S: In my opinion, hotlink provide the best network among all.N I am using it.依我的观点,hotlink是服务最好的一家。我现在就使用它们的服务。

(ii)DIGI

The logo is yellow in color. For more info, log in to 标致是黄色的。需更多详情,请登录www.digi.com.my

(iii)CELCOM

The logo is blue in color. Bright blue. The spokesman for CELCOM is WANG LEE HOM and you might see his banner o billboard around the city. Lee Hom fans can buy this simpack. 标致是蓝色的。亮蓝色。代言人是王力宏,你可是在城市各处看到广告招牌。力宏的粉丝可以买这种SIM。

Any info, log in to 详情请登录www.celcom.com.my

CREDIT: JESSI@VIFC

(translated by 1syun1)

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2007-2-18 23:44 編輯 ]

I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU

jessi, thank u sooooooooooooo much~~~

I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU

引用:
原帖由 vvcat 於 2007-2-16 11:58 發表
5)MALAYSIA HANDPHONE SIM CARDS
Some of you all might need to contact the the Malaysian frens or maybe coordinator for further details and discussion about the concert. So, some of you might thought o ...
Thanks to Jessi for the info, I might get one of these simcard

Thanks to cat, helping to post all these info
微博﹕Alice__Yu http://weibo.com/1862182532
微信﹕AY_alice

Hello~
jessi and vvcat!
Thank you for a lot of information

I go to Malaysia for the first time.
This information is useful very much.
Thank you~~~

I hope to meet you in Malaysia.

Jessi and vvcat.  Thank you very much!!

See you in Malaysia.

great!! thanks JESSI!
I'm going Malaysia for the first time...so it's very useful !
we have to stay at KL coz of frigth schedule...I'm warried about this trip must be very busy....

jessi and vvcat,,
thanks for the information..it will be very useful for us first timers in malaysia..

Many thanks to Jessi and vvcat for the information
It's very useful!! See ya~

hie evryone....JESSI is bek from a week of cny holiday and i solve my log in prob...thanks to "vvcat" and moderator that help me in solving this prob

to all the friends in here,  happy cny and you are welcome....i jst try my best to provide the best to each of u...its difficult if there is no guidelines...maybe u all can print it out as reference...hehe....any enquiries do pm me....thank u....

bsides that, special thanks to vvcat that help me to make the posting on my behalf and thanks to yun and vvcat for translating it..u gals are great...hehe

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2007-2-25 22:34 編輯 ]

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

發新話題