原帖由 小蕊 於 2007-2-11 14:28 發表
AEG?
倒塌了
貌似有认识的人
去套下近乎
呵呵~~那就靠你嘍
有消息回來分享啊

TRANSLATION FOR THE ABOVE ARTICLE

□constructs boldly travels by "the counter □class" □□□□(2.007/01/31 billion to face □date □Chinese edition) Originates =Mydaily (2007.01.31 12:51)

In Rain, Se7en, the Eastern god gets up and so on to go against east of the level star the South Asia to speed up the footsteps for the center to launch the overseas moves, first F4 member Wu Jianhao the enterprise center from Hong Kong and the Chinese inland shifts to South Korea, its achievement prepares is paid attention. Wu Jianhao and South Korea 结缘 must trace to 2003. Same year Wu Jianhao and South Korean star Jin Xianzhu has played the movie together "Youth Arab League Tiger". Li Rengang directs the movie "Youth Arab League Tiger" is a movement movie of a love story, narrated has held the post of summer vacation period Han national language teacher's Jin Meijiao in the Hong Kong University (Jin Xianzhu to play the part of) becomes with the dream assaults the champion Zheng Jianbang (Wu Jianhao to play the part of) between fiery, the intense love story, because Wu Jianhao playing, this piece also became the hot topic of discussion in the Chinese inland. The movie "Youth Arab League Tiger" in except Southeast Asia more than 10 countries and the area and so on outside South Korea's mainland China, Hong Kong screens.

Although waited for Wu Jianhao the South Korean bean or sweet potato starch noodles request also screens this piece in South Korea, but finally has not been able to screen in the theater. Wu Jianhao take plays "Youth Arab League Tiger" as a beginning, starts to launch the activity in South Korea to demonstrate the care. Wu Jianhao launches the performance activity as the F4 member, in places such as Hong Kong, mainland China has won the superelevation human spirit. But he in South Korea's human spirit, compares with China extremely limitedly. But Wu Jianhao because the South Korean bean or sweet potato starch noodles which throughout warmly cheers is been moved, naturally has held the activity in South Korea. The F4 bean or sweet potato starch noodles club member when has the performance or holds the bean or sweet potato starch noodles meets meets, organized participates in the overseas activity, extremely naturally propagandizes South Korea.

If does not have the South Korean bean or sweet potato starch noodles invariable deep love, perhaps Wu Jianhao could not plan in South Korea launches moves. Another reason is because has junction of sworn friend South Korean singer concurrently composer Jin Zuhan. Wu Jianhao lives in US, accidentally in church activity and Jin Zuhan acquaintance. Because of the similar religious belief and to the music the deep love, two people very quickly became the friend, the friendship develops has been able to understand clearly each other aspiration the stage. Wu Jianhao takes kangta & The vanness member launches before the activity, frequently arrives South Korea and Jin Zuhan carries on the music exchange together. Wu Jianhao to South Korea love when 2006 F4 Hong Kong 演唱会 also may see. When individual performance, he sang Jin Fan Xiu "To infer You". In order to sing this first song, Wu Jianhao requests the South Korean manufacture group to provide Jin Fan Xiu "To infer You" the lyrics and the disc, several months repeatedly listen "To infer You", have been familiar with this first song melody and the lyrics. Wu Jianhao starts in South Korea's official activity to composes kangta & Vanness combination, release combination special edition. Wu Jianhao and was peaceful seven dazzles forms two person of groups, the time limit has carried on the activity. The Chinese media two person of combinations appraisals is "the big detonation", for the last few days carries on the great length report. In F4 in front of human spirit highest Wu Jianhao and HOT the member is peaceful the cooperation which seven dazzles, has caused the enormous echo in the Chinese area. Not only that, in to next year January the soap opera which (CCTV) will broadcast in the China Central Committee Television "Big Theater" center, Wu Jianhao will hold the post of the male and female lead with the plain will descendants.

This play is "the Midnight Singing sound" the sequel, prearranges in this July starts to photograph. As for whether in South Korea broadcast not yet determined. "The Midnight Singing sound" take the 20th century 30's as a background, narrated between an opera singer and lover's love obstructs to the social values moves towards the tragedy the touching love story, is classical writings. In "Big Theater" center, Wu Jianhao will act has the wealthy family juniors which the artistic breath also will meet the martial arts, will launch the chilly beautiful love story with the plain will descendants. This the soap opera which will play by Wu Jianhao and the plain will descendants "Big Theater" manufactures together by the AEG new Asia entertainment company and Hong Kong's Eastern movie company. □from faces □date □Chinese edition chn.chosun.com

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

wow~jessi !

good job!

can u also post ur translation to "overseas forum" to let more non-chinese readers see?

Thank u so much~~

I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU

肯定超好看    vv每次的演出都让我很震撼

vannessの韓国での活動が楽しみですね。
華仔との新劇もあり、今年のNew Vannessはどんな一面を見せてくれるのか
楽しみです。

引用:
原帖由 vvcat 於 2007-2-12 14:06 發表
wow~jessi !

good job!

can u also post ur translation to "overseas forum" to let more non-chinese readers see?

Thank u so much~~

...is it ok wit the translation???i used the software that fans mention it at the q n a thread.....but it sound weird weird one..."wat it means with "sweet potato..."...if ok, then i will continue translate and post it in the oversea forum

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2007-2-12 22:48 編輯 ]

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

u used that software to translate?

ah... i thought u translated it by urself...

i didn't read the translation carefully

maybe next time i can translate the news into english, and u can polish them for me.

we can cooperate to put the latest news into english so that girls in overseas forum can get the news as soon as possible.

what do u think abt that?

I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU

發新話題