發新話題
打印

The King's Style--Never Let You Go

The King's Style--Never Let You Go

The King’s Style

—the most arbitrary but softest words “Never Let You Go”

After last album “Body Will Sing” was published in 2002, Vanness, once was regarded as a flowerlike boy, kept pursuing and growing on the way of music. Now he’s shown us his more charming and confident smile and handed in the key to his five-year-long growth to all the loyal fans and music lovers--- his second solo album “V.DUBB”
    Vanness has devoted so much into the album in order to bread away from the shackles of “Idol”. He utilized all the skills which have been learned from the various experience of art activities including music, dance, performance, image, pack design, MV producing and so on. He did almost everything in detail himself and invited the top music producers and friends to help just to show the original “Vanness Style” and let everyone see a “King on Arena” with full power and personality.  Especially after tasting the MV of its first recommended song “Never Let You Go”, you can feel exactly that there is a firm ambition to conquer the music area and fans lying in his handsome and soft appearance. The stronger and stronger wind from a king’s style flows to you.
     The style of music. “Never Let You Go” uses the recent hottest dance rhyme, Urban Groove, in the U.S.A. It’s not the result that Vanness likes following the fashion wave, but the medium tempo is quite right for his character. As we all know, the strong allegro can high up people shaking their bodies immediately. However, releasing the emotion simply always ignores the song itself. Compared with it, medium tempo is more successful to spread the softness and allure, and it offers the right way to set off Vanness’s magnetic and sexy voice. It makes our bodies sway with the beat while our mind is wandering with the song. The music assists the voice, so the song is not the simple dance music which can be separated from the singer’s voice, and has to be sung, only sung by Vanness, to show its essence. In the song, Vanness is the master indeed.
     The style of lyrics. Vanness, born and grows in America, obviously cannot utilize some complicated Chinese expressions. But he exerts the advantage of direct, ardent and sensible words besides his strong suit—rap to completely express his warm, stubborn and arbitrary emotion to love, family and fans. Just like the name of the song “Never Let You Go”, it consists of both absolutely fierce and strong love tone. The main part in the lyrics which is repeated again and again –“I only want you to be my baby, I never let you go. No matter how it will be tomorrow, baby , I never let you go…” enforces the bossy attitude—“You can only be my fan forever.” In addition, the “Lion King” doesn’t just depend on command to capture fans’ hearts. “When I can’t search for you, everything seems to be empty, every only one I’ve got can be abandoned for you. Don’t care other’s views and words. When I stand on the stage, your love can give me enough power…”, “Even if I fly here and there, from Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and Mainland, it’s just the distance. I’ll fly to meet you at last. Don’t hesitate any more, you are my air and I can’t live without you. Experiencing every day together with you is like enjoying a great birthday party…”those parts of lyrics and rap fills with the memories and true affections from the details in interaction with fans. Cool Vanness sings them softly and sweetly, and waves out unbelievable attraction. When he sings the song, thousands of fans will chord in hearts, “My king, I’ll never go”.
      The style of Dance. Vanness with the body which will sing always does well in hot dance. But it differentiates from his imitating performance 5 years ago, now he has fused the factors from different sorts of dances and been forming his own style. We can learn form the introduction in some websites that Vanness put the lyrics word by word into English to make the dance designer understand the content of the whole song and let each action of the dances can go with the meaning. And he also named it “BODY SMOOTH HIPHOP”. It means that each of his dance steps sings the lyrics. It also brings the smooth style like “Tai Chi” into the dance, and makes the rhyme feels more peaceful and patient. The song can also embody the fully magnificent feeling without grand display.
      The Style of MV. Vanness directed and produced the MV by himself so as to keep the idea—to let everyone hear and see a completely true Vanness. From the beginning, Vanness uses the petite detail, responds the call from a friend and sticks his tongue out, to lead to his true ABC life, such as chatting up the pretty girl, being the party animal, dancing hotly and closely with sexy girls. It releases himself blankly to everyone-- a little bad and careless boy who also likes showing cool but so cute because of genuine characteristic. What’s more, Vanness also dealt with some details creatively and delicately. For example, he turns up MP3 little by little to lead out the prelude and into the story-telling naturally. It gives the strong and deep impression to the audience first. The exchange between life situations and hot dances forms the main body of MV. To emphasis his individuality, he flashes some vague and quite hip-hop pictures just when the end of two beats of dance and brings forth another new ideas to the plane expressive. In the end, the MV also goes in a creative way. Vanness shows with an expression which seems to say “OK, come on with me!” at a girl who symbolizes the lover and fans. Then it turns into his registered enchanting smile, and he turns back raises his right arm highly to show the high emotion and self-confidence. At the same moment, his exclusive LOGO exists into the view. No doubt, the last picture means that V style cannot be defensed anyway and he is just the conqueror.

“Never Let You Go” is a typical miniature of V style. It stimulates the powerful wave at the smooth pace, and carries out the fierce order in the soft way. Vanness smiles modestly but continues studying and practicing hard for the better and perfect performance. He tries his best to grasp fans’ hearts and never looses just like an aggressive emperor. Now we can realize that such a gentle boy hides terrible power and ambition. In the future, let’s expect him to whip up hotter craze at the stage.

thank you so much for sharing

Thanks
我喜歡的是吳建豪啦~并不是什么吳尊,請大家不要再誤會了~~呵呵!總結:名字沒取好!~

發新話題