發新話題
打印

生日美文收集 Birthday Article Collecting

勇氣

梁靜茹的「勇氣」,是我去KTV每次都會點的曲目,朋友們都已經很習慣了。
Vanness,抱歉的說一句,我還是喜歡這個版本的。

「別人怎麼說我不理 只要你也一樣的肯定」
等了五年的專輯,終於要發了,第一首聽到的就是「NEVER LET U GO」,當時,竟然還傻傻的對著電腦發笑,心裡卻無緣無故有點苦澀。吳建豪,知道嗎?你想以一首歌來表達你對歌迷的感謝,但我想感謝的卻是你,感謝你讓我知道這五、六年來我並沒有當傻瓜,原來你知道我們為你做的一切一切,原來你知道我們曾經受到的委屈,感謝你讓我知道喜歡吳建豪是絕對值得的。

「我願意天涯海角都隨你去 我知道一切不容易」
天涯海角,簡單的四個字,實際上我卻難以做到。我希望無論你發生什麼事,開心也好,傷心也罷,我都可以為你做點什麼,而不是只是無力地對著電腦落淚,恨自己的無力。去年那一件事,是我第一次為你而流淚,因為本人比較冷血所以自己也很意外,而且心好痛,我完全不能理解,為什麼那些人可以隨意傷害對我這麼重要的你……雖然很想忘記,但卻要自己牢牢記住這種可怕的感覺,因為這代表你對我有多重要。

「只要你一個眼神肯定 我的愛就有意義」
我不敢也不會要求你太多,畢竟,畢竟你是一位偶像、藝人,同時也只是個普通人而已。其實你所做的,已經遠遠超出你的工作範圍了,但你卻很願意,而且想做更多,只是因為不想我們為了你而感到一絲不快。一個眼神,一個微笑,對我而言,已經足夠。雖然有時候會瘋狂的想念你,但是等待你已經成為我的習慣了,老實說,我完全不介意再等你一個五年,只是……最好不要啦~

二十九歲了,雖然不能像去年一樣跟你一起渡過,但我當然一樣會為你祝福的。
希望你身體健康,這是最重要的。
希望你工作順利,不要再因為什麼而受傷了。
希望你電影跟電視劇還有唱片都有很好的成績。
希望你永遠快樂,不需要因為任何事煩惱。
八月七日,因你而特別的一天,我親愛的,生日快樂。

Winnie @ HK

In 2007 the Vanness Wu birthday celebrates the article
Courage

Fish Leong “the courage”, was I goes to the program which KTV each time could select, the friends already very much was used to it. The regret said one, I like this edition more than yours.

“how did others say that I pay no attention, so long as you same affirmation”
「別人怎麼說我不理 只要你也一樣的肯定」
Has also waited for five year special edition, must send finally, first heard is “NEVER LET U GO”, at that time, unexpectedly also silly treated the computer to laugh, actually with no reason at all a little was at heart bitter and astringent. Vanness Wu, knows? You want to express you by a song to singer fan's thanks, but I want to thank actually am you, thanks you to let me know these five, for six years I have not worked as the fool, you knew originally we all which does for you, originally you knew we once received the grievance, thanks you to let me know likes Vanness Wu is worth absolutely.

“I want the ends of the earth as you like to go to me to know that all are not easy”
「我願意天涯海角都隨你去 我知道一切不容易」
The ends of the earth, the simple four characters, in fact I actually with difficulty do. I hope that regardless of you have any matter, happy also good, sad, I may make anything for you, but is not only treats the computer to cry incapable, hates own incapability. Last year that matter, was I first time bursts into tears for you, because myself compared the cold blood, therefore were also very accidental, moreover the heart good pain, I could not understand completely, why these people could injure at will to I such important you ......Although very wants to forget, but actually wants to remember this kind of fearful feeling firmly, because this represents you to have to me importantly.

“So long as a your look affirmed that my love will be meaningful”
「只要你一個眼神肯定 我的愛就有意義」
I not to dare not to request you to be too many, after all, you will be after all an idol, the entertainer, simultaneously only will also be an average person. Actually you do, already far exceeded your operating region, but you actually very much want, moreover wants to do are more, is only because did not think that we for you felt is not quick. A look, a smile, as it concerns me, enough already. Sometimes although crazy will think of you, but waited for that you already became my be used to it, to be honest, I did not mind completely will wait for your one five years again, only will be ......Should better not want ~

29 years old, although could not look like last year to cross together equally with you, but I certainly equally will pray for heavenly blessing for you.
I hoped that your health, this is most important.
I hoped that you work smoothly, do not be injured again because of anything.
I hoped that your movie also has the phonograph record with the soap opera to have the very good result.
I hoped that you are forever joyful, does not need because of any matter worry.
On August 7, because of you, but special one day, my dear, happy birthday.

Winnie @ HK

[ 本帖最後由 小火花 於 2007-7-15 16:06 編輯 ]

發新話題