發新話題
打印

14July concert brief update

14July concert brief update

tonight's performance is almost  the same except certain small parts, sequence change abit..but tonight he seems to be to his top form and rather HIGH too!  His performance is much better then yesterday's, a lot of fans think so too.

I think he even mentioned that he read the messages for him online for the concert's greetings & wishes!  yea!!

Tonight, Vanness' mum did not go upstage when he sang 'mama' as his mum seems can't stop scolding him last night after that stint ...haaa...again, playful Vanness making fun of his mum again... :P ... tonight he did seems more relax and talk more funny stuffs,  cute as ever   :)

Oh, actually he did sang 2 Japanese songs, 'oh my little girl' plus 'huan xiang ai' the japanese remix version.

then at the encore last song, he even did flipping TWICE while doing a break-dancing routine...awesome stuffs!!! so u can imagine just how HIGH is he!

Oh, due to my seat is row 8 tonight, i get to see mimi jie, melody sat 3 rows just in front of me after melody finishes her routine on stage!  But before the concert starts, we saw director daniel lee with his friend, catherine (producer or scripwriter for 'star runner'...cant really remember, pardon me) sitting also 3 rows in front of us!  awww, so sweet of him to fly over to japan to support vanness!

then after encore ends, fans still do not wish to leave so we chanted 'vanness' 'vanness' 'vanness' for so long and FINALLY he reappear and say thanks to us for coming to see him at the concerts in tokyo and sign off saying see us in yokohama...(he even made us say 'when i say yoko, you say hama' ),i guess to 'warm' us up for the upcoming concert on 16jul...heee

my turn to sign off now...2.07 am over here in tokyo! ciao!

[ 本帖最後由 whalesg 於 2007-7-15 02:03 編輯 ]

thx your detailed report

daniel lee, so sweet...

take care, have a good rest!

dear amy, thank you so much for the report

take care

thx so much my dear. Have a fun in Yokohama

after encore ends.........we didn't move and kept calling him...
he reappeared and said "どうして ? ( do u si te ? )". means "why ?"
though we thought it was the last of Tokyo concert, he thought it was not end of the concert.

yes....see u in yokohama.  

2 shows down, 1 more to go!
and each show is better than the previous

whalesg, u r so great, i love u

發新話題