發新話題
打印

20070722 VANN updated JV Blog

hey what's going on girls??????????
michi and jessi are talking about...........??...(hm....don't think too much dorislee.....)
any update in chinese version site still......i want to know what happened.....i am so worried now...

watched already....tears welled up again and again...............keep him in my prayers........

i just heard some from Flora~~~
i want to know all....why still don't have any update in chinese version site?!

maybe they dont know how to translate his words into chinese

and maybe both are misunderstanding  what they mean of their words

anyway
in my opinion
being a good artist should listen to all the comments .no matter  they are good or bad

AND.......REAL VAN is just out of his world   

jp site doesn't update it yet.
but thanks for Michi, i know it now (and sorry for disturbing ur sleep, dear).

can't explain all my feelings, however, i want VanNess gets cool down and give us some more other words.

i am speechless..both are too emotional..how to explain it?i dunno wat to say cos its too long and the longest blog from Vann...jst need to calm dwn...i aso feel lke crying at first bt then, everything is ok nw...

about the updates, i nt sure whether there is any updates in chinese n jp but then today is sunday and might need to wait few more days to wait for the translation and the blog too long edi..maybe the management might take it out or maybe vann will get warn cos its nt a gud blog...

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

yes, really hope he'll cool down and think abt the whole matter carefully.

aMy dear.... this sentence. sigh...
he's just blinded by anger at the moment.   

and please, in future those who write to him, try not to use such harsh and direct words.
it really hurts....

updates at chinese section usually is slower than the english section.
& such a long blog, they'll need more time to translate and think of how to translate his words. =P
引用:
原帖由 aMy 於 2007-7-22 11:05 發表
AND.......REAL VAN is just out of his world

After I read the letters....... juz really wanted to say to that guys who wrote the letter....... aren't u supporting him? aren't u really know REAL VANNESS?

HE's trying his best to show us what's his favours, what's he want to bring to us. eventhough that's not perfect, we just need to support him and encourage him. HE is a professional artist, he always put a lot in his work.

IT's really no need to mention and compare wz F3.  IF U REALLY SUPPORTING HIM. U JUST NEED TO DO YOUR BEST. that's enough!!

I really feel disappoint to those fans who juz always think they really understand REAL VANNESS. finally. they hurted VANNESS. and they said they juz expressing their feeling.
so who are caring about VANNESS's feeling???? He's just human also. He can choose what he wants.

I really feel upset right now. I just want everything can back to normal. and VANNESS can calm down...
用心 去愛一個人 用心 去支持一個人
用心 去明白一個人 用心 去尊重一個人

因為我知道 對方一定也會感受到

這十一年,偶像帶給我很多不一樣的人生經歷
未來 只想努力繼續走下去!

hope everything can come to an end...
he's mad... he is fxxkin' mad!!!
stay firm ppo

i wanna say one thing that guys who wrote the letter for V is a lunatic person indeed

Dear friends,

If you are REAL vanness fans, then we should not further go sulking like this.  What had happened had happened, the most important to do now is to get back up, be strong be brave so that we can ‘fight’ for VanNess together.

Based on those messages, it is so obvious , they are not TRUE VanNess fans or else why say those things to hurt him?  It is normal that he get offended and angry as it questioned about his professionism on his work!  He cannot please everyone, he is just human.  Like I always believed, constructive comments is ‘healthy’ but ‘personal attack’ kind of comments is not a sensible way to treat a person regardless a celebrity or not.

So, we should move on and do more for VanNess!  OK?

發新話題