24 123
發新話題
打印

VanNess Wu one night In Genting(LIVE LINK)update#3

VanNess Wu one night In Genting(LIVE LINK)update#3

http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/vie ... page%3D1&page=1

In the night of 3rd March, we are going to connect with " VanNess Wu one night In Genting" here!

VIFC memebers MONMON,Smallcloud and JiaYing etc. in Genting Arena of Stars,

Fiona and QianQian in Mainland , Doris in Hong Kong will be on air to report the details during the concert in this post.

We will modify the topic with latest updated time when the report was updated.

Pls come to VIFC BBS to see our online-report if u cannot join the concert on Saturday!

All the report is not allowed to post elsewhere during the concert,
anyone can just transfer the report to other site after 4rd March
and pls notice that " credited to VIFC - http://vannesswu.org "

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2007-3-4 13:00 編輯 ]

Doris's report:

19:35
The sisters from VIFC entered the theatre and were busy handing out the business cards of VIFC, Jia Yin and Smallcloud will keep in touch with us later. Please be patient

20:40
The first song is “Body will sing”, the second is “ I hate myself”, the third song is the one which was sung in Japan(but I’ve forgot the English name.) V’s foot was badly hurt and danced so hard. I want to cry.

20:55
The another three songs were “Zero Time Span”, “Imagine the love”, “Rasta”, the series of dancing music.
V made his vest up to hang around his neck and showed his bare first half body, the muscle is so attractive, haha, it’s really good news, right?
But the bad news is that V held a white stick to dance, wu…….
21:14
Just finished “Amazing Grace”, “Lonely Square,” “Imagine ten of you”, and another English song which I don’t know. I can’t hear what were Smallcloud, Mon and Jessica saying.
In general, As his performance in Japan, he joined the hands with a Malaysian girl and sang the love song deeply. FF reported the situation so sadly then.haha
Now, Nicky is singing. The songs are the same as the ones in Japan’s concert, “I’ll live well” and “ 7 Days”.

21:57
I, Doris, am updating the names of the songs. It sounds too noisy there around Smallcloud to hear anything.
“Looking for Julia, Tale, Encouragement, Meteor Rain, I was born to love you”……
V changed his hair style like the cock head, so rock!!!( Great Love heart!!!!)

22:20
The concert was perfectly end. And I'll offer some supplement later.

Fiona's report

20:23
After the telephone ringing, I can only hear the scream. It seems that they are broadcasting the VCR.
It is reasonable to start the concert at 20:30 pm on time. So, let’s scream together!
23:30 It’s ”I hate myself”….. I’ve heard all the sisters singing with V in one voice.
20:36
A rapid song, but I can’t hear what it is. The telephone signal is weak enough. In addition, it’s reported that V’s leg was hurt. So faint.
The line is  always off now……

20:58
Lonely Square
Before that, V’ had sung “Zero time span, Imagine the love, Rasta”, but I cannot make sure the right order.
OMG, All the sisters are suffering the rain and wind. Meanwhile, Jiaying said V was laughing,hahah.
Lisa presented the flowers to him. Although V showed that he could hardly have the free hand to hold, he received them at last.

21:05 V has just finish “ Imagine ten of you”, wearing the white shirt and suspender trousers, and held a stick to point .
Then he invited a Malaysian fan to the arena……then, I heard the loud scream and the line was broken again…….please don’t ask me what did happen.

21:20 Finally I know the reason for screams. Vanness repeated the skills and joined the girl’s hand to sing the song. But it’s not English one. And I’ve never heard it before. Let’s wait for the Vedio later.
Now it’s the guest Nicky’s turn. The sound of “I’ll live well” pass through the other side of the phone. But I don’t know his second song.
21:35 Vanness tore his vest and threw it down ……so I can’t hear anything again.
Then he asked if he could speak Chinese, then speak Cantonese. He use Cantonese to say “ I love You!”. And say something about his album. Again, I can’t hear ….
After that, he began to sing “Tale”…… I want to cry, 555555555
21:41
He keep hiring the teargas bomb and was singing ”Encouragement”,” I’m willing to follow you to the end of the world……” OK. I admit I am defeated. You designedly made everyone cry……
Then the sound of “ I love you” was transited between up and down.

21:49
Just after a short rest, all the people sang “Meteor Rain” in chorus, and I can hardly hear V’s voice…
PS, V also sang an English song” Amazing Grace” before, but I can’t memorize how to spell that just now. In fact, it was sung before “Zero Time Span”
I don’t know why the scream rises again. Maybe we have interactions with him, and Jiaying’s voice can’t be heard…

22:02
Telephone bell rang again, Jiaying said Vanness was singing Encore. How short the concert is! It’s only two hours. I haven’t heard the encore song. Because it is held in Malaysia, he sang more English songs obviously.
    At first the rhyme is stronger, now he is sing a slow one and chorusing with Nikey. V is wearing the jeans and I heard Jiaying’s scream, because V is moving to her, hahaha…

Supplement:

1.V returned the arena three times today. And at the last time, he put on the bath clothes and sang three songs. One of them is Malaysian song.
2. Jiaying said she couldn’t hear what Vanness said about his album. So we have to wait to see the video later. Please be patient.
3. About the occupied seat rate: about 80 percent. It doesn’t seem bad like the beginning. It was not striclly managed, so all the fans swarmed to the front. VIP seats are full, and the same to the seats behind. Only two areas in bleachers have rare people. Most of us were crowded in the front. Don’t be worried, Gentling is not like urban area. And it conflicts with Leehom’s concert. It’s quite good for such condition.
4.Feature: All the losing girls are looking for their hotels. They seem to lose their memories together. They only remember jumping and crying all the concert. Jiaying said her high-heel shoes were broken… Some Thail fan held her board and rushed to Vannesse. She pointed at it and shouted: Tai Guo. Then pointed at herself and cried:”wo”. She repeated the action for several times and made V laugh during performance.
OK. That’s all. I should go back home. I shouted to the phone in my brother’s home loud and was looked down by all my family…

I have to supply something to reward Ana’s call.( Don’t waste the high call price…)
1.        About Vanness’s hurt. He was hurt during the rehearsal for “looking for Juila”, when he wanted to jump down. Because the plat is lower than Beijing’s, he was more careless and twist the foot.
And at first he was hard to walk up to the arena. I think it must be very painful ( feel distressed for him so much). But later, he could not help the high mood because of all the boiled fans, and danced crazily with all his effort. At last, when he sang the lovely Malaysian song, everyone, besides the security guarders ,danced with the rhyme. In addition, our army raise the banner to show to him, and he always danced towards them. So sweet!

2、It’s also during the performance “Looking for Julia”, Vanness ‘s showed us with the cock-head hair style and the hair on both of the temples was cut. It looked so punk at first. But his hair is so soft that it fell down just after dancing for a short time. It was said that it was so…ugly(It’s impossible!!!). And from then on he started to keep waving his head in order to make up the incidence. He even tried to make the hair stand up again with hands, hahaha, so cute. So I hear Jiaying’s loud laugh. As Ana’s report, Jia Ying also imitated Vanness’s action. (Haha, don’t bully my son while I am absent.)
3、Presenting the flowers: I didn’t have the clear idea of the situation at that time. So I always wondered why V hadn’t the free hand to receive the flowers. Now I see his other hand had to hold the microphone(how poor my maths is !) Lisa insisted on presenting so much, then Vanness moved his body so cutely towards her and received that.( I don’t know whether the period was recorded by someone. How I wish I can see it!!)
4、Changing the Mandarin to Cantonese : Because so many familiar fans show the banner to him, Vanness was moved and said, “Would you like me to speak Mandarin?”( He all spoke English before that) Of course, we shouted “ Mandarin!” But dear Monmon cried out “ Speak Cantonese!” while she was sitting on the front ground, haha. Vanness caught unprepared and started his stammered Cantonese. Finally, it seemed that he couldn’t go on and asked fans for help “ Would you pleas do me a favour?...” Haha, it was ignored by everyone immediately…so he had to change back to the Mandarin in the end. But no one can remember what he said now… Please pray for its appearance in the Video record.
5、The things which were thrown down
First of all, let’s talk about the towel. It was confirmed that CAT was so firm and strong that she moved Vanness and let him threw the towel to her directly. Cat put it into her bag immediately and avoided a war.  
Second, the bathrobe ‘s destine was quite opposite. It was robbed by hundreds of flying fans and almost caused a landslide of the arena. Finally, a strong Japanese girl got it. The chief criminal had laughed down on the arena, even the dancers rushed to watch the vigorous fighting… It was said that many people borrowed it and worn it to take photo .
6、About DV:Because Ana had been exposed to early, she was always watched carefully by Malaysian safety guarder. She could only shot about twenty minutes’ vidieo. Tomorrow she will try the best to record more about seeing  Vanness off at the airport. The DV from Singapore is also worthy of expecting. In addition, our sisters will write a card to Vanness to forbid his any explosive motor behavior in two weeks including their soft comforting. They also sent our voice to him—Don’t enforce himself to do anything which is harmful or unwilling to him.

Ok, that’s all. But I’ll also enforce some fighters who will back home to write down the experience. Don’t blame me so much, because I also don’t know how to control the burning complained mood of absence the concert now.
In general, I should stop my report here and let’s expect tomorrow’s situation at the airport.

===============================
千千's report
20:11
I was shocked by the ringing. The concert hasn’t started and the audiences are entering the gmy.
There are about 5000 seats and it was said by the safeguard that about 1700 tickets were sold.
Interior ground is full. All the fans in front of us were Japanese and Koreans in major. The fans from Singapore focus on the middle seats. And many Malaysians can only take the seats outsides.
There are about five banners from Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, OnlyF4…another may be from Korea. And there are about 20 flower baskets in all.

20:26
My dear Mon called me. The concert began, and Baby is saying and tell us that his foot was hurt during the dress rehearsal this afternoon. OMG, I don’t know how terrible his wound is, if it will effect the dance. But the line was shut immediately.

20:37
The guitar player was playing solo “I hate myself” while VanNess was exchanging his clothes. Following is the original words from Mon, “ He danced in force. His hurt looks serious.”

20:47
I’ve received the short messages one by one: a Japanese song, Zero time span and Imagine the love.

20:53
VanNess changed his wearing again. Just now he worn the red jacket and a white vest which were worn in Leehom’s Concert. He took off the jacket when he sang “Rasta” and put the vest up around the neck with a new white stick in hand. I cried out on the phone, “ How did his leg look when he was dancing?!” VVCAT said, “Not too bad, he seems to be familiar with the ground.”

23:20分,Mon made the telephone to me. Because of disorder situation, so many people crowded  in front that the call cannot be continued any longer.
I once asked about the baskets, but they cannot see clearly. Besides, I can feel the same down feelings like mine from them. Concert is end now.

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2007-3-4 13:03 編輯 ]

OH....YUN...U'VE DONE A GOOD JOB!!!!!

GIVE U A BIG BIG HUG AND AIR KISS!!

Dear Doris,
      You've also done well!
      Air kiss in return

Thank you for your translating it to 1syun1.

Did he injure a foot?  I worry.

I wait for a picture to come out.

Arigato gals!!!   

oh what happened with Vann, why is he injured...?

Thank you so much.
XOXO

hachi2 ,hiroe, I'm so glad both of you enjoy it.
Such wonderful moment is just for sharing, right?
Hope to see you here often.

Dear 1syun1 and doris

Many thx for translating live report  into English
I can understand what was going on

ありがとう~~

24 123
發新話題