發新話題
打印

Filmy Memory for "Dragon Sqare" in Shanghai (2005/11/04)

Filmy Memory for "Dragon Sqare" in Shanghai (2005/11/04)

Filmy Memory for “Dragon Square” in Shanghai

Maybe my memory system has withered too seriously indeed to keep some more details after suffering such strong spur. I still try to recall something now, but my pieces of memory are off and on and hard to form consistent ones, even a few clear baby’s faces. So I can only talk about some filmy memory mixed with the curious feeling in the heart.
The day before
It’s quite reasonable to jump out of skin or tear deeply like the rain when you regain the things which you lost before, to get sleepless and flounder in the deep missing day and night. But for me, a guy with incredible slow response, all the regular patterns are not operable.
Just on the day after I was told the little monkey wouldn’t attend the premier as original message, the news that the fellow would come to Shanghai came immediately. The sense told me the news is quite reliable, so I booked the tickets for two premiers at once. In addition, I supplied to ask a question: “Are you sure the guy will come?” Although such a ridiculous problem was unnecessary to answer again, my dead mind revived. In fact, it did not revive but was boiled. Yes, I thought I should be boiled, then as a teacher in school how could I show the passion in the teachers’ office then? OK, I turned back to take my seat and pretend to be grace with a pen.. But an unconscious joyous bloomed at the corner of the mouth.
After several-year train, I seem to have enough ability to control the emotion. I was quite competent for my own job—to make the students and me tired enough.
As soon as I got home , I switched on the computer and received a message from Emily---please greet Vanness on behalf of the fans in Qingdao. In addition, she required the English greeting. Faint, how can I greet to him? Luckily, I thought of the private gift for him---a silvery pendant which I brought from Yunnan Province. OK, it would depend on luck at all. Finally, I found the right mini card here and there, wrote semiskilled English, tied the small jewelry bag which is filled in the pendant and put it carefully. After charging the camera and mobile phone, I fell asleep sweetly immediately without any dream all the night. (How could I sleep like a log at that moment?!)

March in the nightfall
“God Bless!” That was said silently in my heart most often during last week. In fact , God is so mercy that Vanness would come to Shanghai to attend the promotion. Besides, I will be exactly free when he present. I really felt grateful for God’s bestow. Then everything should be managed by myself.
In any case, I mustn’t stay at the school longer ,even one more second, as soon as the lesson is over. I’ve calculated the schedule again and again, and was nervous about the limited time span too much. Just at the middle of the lesson, I had stared at the minute hand all the time. I didn’t know how to finish the rest part of the class in the end, but set the instable boys and girls free and rushed into the office to fetch my well packed bag. I ran all the way to take my bike and rode out of the gate of school. Then the bicycle and my heart flew home., and when I closed to neighborhood, I had breathed heavily and sweated like stream. Look at the watch, the time still seemed not to be enough. OK, I rode to the bus stop straight and parked the bike at the stop but not shed in neighborhood. In bus I felt proud of myself for the wise decision, it made me save about ten minutes, and never predicted the painful cost I paid later.
To me, the driver drove the bus slowly like a tortoise till it turned the corner of Pu An Road. It was 6:20p.m. It was so right for me to get to the cinema. What a good sort, my bus driver!

Meet baby for the first time
I planed to enjoy some snack leisurely while I was seeing the film. But I forgot it at all after sequent things such as taking the ticket, entering the showing hall, beckon some familiar V fan friends, looking for my seat and …  the movie got started.
V’s figure came into my view, as if I had started the “date” with Vanness. However, I still felt absent-minded and seemed to have something to do. I couldn’t concentrate on V’s charming until I saw MM go back to her seat which in front of me quietly. I recognized that I might always worry about whether I could send V the gift. Suddenly I got the idea and called MM beyond the interval of a row in spite of being an impolite audience. I urged her again and again to present it to Vanness in person. I also mentioned the names of the sisters in Qindao like Emily so as to emphasize the importance of the special gift. After that, I could relax and enjoy V’s movie eventually.
“Dragon Square” is not bad indeed. It remained the usual style of Director Lee’s. The rhyme was so compact that gunfight and action sceneries appeared successively. I could never say that I could appraise Vanness objectively enough. ( The prejudice always shows on my face obviously). Actually, he needn’t behave and say anything, I would be out of mind without breath and even forget to scream. As to other actors and actresses, I had to say they had done well. The mood of mine got up and down with the story, varieties of abstruse feelings flashed frequently in mind. Till the end, the impulse hit the heart again---you must be outside of the door.
The lights was on and the throat blocked with my heart pained me so much. Luckily, the hostess was kind to say fewer words and lead out “Dragon Team” we expected for a long time. The hail broke out, and Director Lee appeared with low-key salute to guide out the whole team. Vanness just smiled and followed him all the way. He kept waving his hands towards fans till he stood at the right site. Then he smiled coyly and behaved the same pose with other actors with silent secret agreement--putting hands into the pockets on jeans, but he performed absolutely cute. “Click!”, I promptly pressed the shutter and caught the picture which is one of the only a few so-so ones that night.
Here I should say sorry to everyone that I kept nothing about the rest experience in memory because I only thought of raising the DC and gazing at the lens. I was so foolish to put the cart before the horse and ignore communicating with Vanness through eyes. Later, “Darling” blamed me hard for my timidity. Yes, I see I’m a craven at all. I hadn’t enough courage to face such powerful electricity, or I was born with too dull mind to catch the essentials and miss the opportunities one by one. OK, I should stop complaining now, if not, I will be criticized again. In one word, the memory for this period of great time was occupied with panic and perplexed mood without any clear mark. After all, I hadn’t seen baby for such a long time, and I could see his clear baby face so closely for the first time. I’m useless.
The short meet was ended just after the team answered some fans’ questions. Couldn’t it be ended like that? I stood there like an idiot for a while, and looked at the disappearance of smiling V who was waving hands to us. What did I do just now ?
There was only one meet left, I moved and went towards outside of the hall.

Miss the chance again
I, so called “Diu Diu (loser)”, chose to take the taxi in order not to lose the way. Thanks God again, an unoccupied taxi was waiting for me as soon as I stepped out of the gate. The friendly driver was smiling at me. “ I’m lucky today!” I got into the car and turned back to see some still waiting girls, rejoiced myself.
Both of the drivers I met were great men. My taxi arrived in the “New World” very soon. And it took me little time to find UME. To my surprise, when I hurried to upstairs and got the floor, “Dragon Team” was having a rest and signing the poster in front of me. What a surprise! I was too excited to move a step.
In fact, there is only a piece of paper wall with wide interspace between us. But I felt so frightened that I was afraid to breath even a little more heavily. The only thing I was able to do was to watch him like a thief. I wanted to raise the camera to take something occasionally. Xia Yu and Binbin were just in front of me, but Vanness was standing a little farther away. I behaved a bit impolitely, pulled the neck to look over Vanness behind the other two famous stars, who I ignored at all. Thanks God, Vanness went up eventually. How close, it must be within five-metre distance. What a clear face I could see! It became a little thinner and blacker with some tiny pocks. But the eyes insisted on purity and earnest. How I wish I could beckon your name, however, everything around us went in silence; the assistants and servers by the side were warning me with alert eye expressions. OK, be at ease, I wouldn’t make anyone disposed because of my disturbance. I didn’t make any noise, but couldn’t help capturing V’s figure then. I cancelled the flash lamp function, pressed the shutter by stealth by shaking hands so that Vanness wouldn’t be broken in on. After staying there for a little longer, Vanness walked away to the farthest corner from me and started his calling to reward me a big back. What did I do on earth?!!!
Well, “Big Back” is also OK. I still stuck there, and studied his calling figure. To my surprise, Vanness had so many little movements during the calling and it made me far relaxed. I raised the DC to have a great shoot, but resulted in a great number of misty pictures.
Then, Mr. Lee came up and sat down on my side after signing. The obstacle was only a piece of paper. So I seemed to have something to say again but took a video of his drinking instead. My God.
I wasted too much time. Then it was time to enter the cinema.

Go all out this time
The screen was been on the final gun fight between “V” and Micheal. I hurriedly found my seat and happened to meet Beryl ( a V fan friend of mine) in front.
“ We met Vanness outside the cinema!” Beryl said happily and shined the excited eyes.
“ So did I.” I thought I was also a lucky one..
“We shook hands with him just now!”
Oh, my God. How unfortunate I was ! My heart seemed to drip the blood while Beryl was describing the detail of shaking hands. Suddenly I extended the hand to touch Beryl’s---Oh, let me share a little of V’s flavor please.
I didn’t care when the movie ended. My brain kept empty because of the strong spur until the beautiful hostess led out Vanness from the pavilion again.
Luckily again, Vanness stopped at the side of ours. He smiled and waved his hands towards us due to former experience of shaking hands. “Vanness!” warm Beryl must be on the summit of happiness and beckon at V in return. I was just still and swaying the right hand.
It was close to V to take the seat in the third row. The nice “Dragon Team” took two steps up to close to the audiences. When they saw the repeatedly seen face and banner, the hostess save much time to introduce. And it was strange that Director Lee left V and walked to Zhou’s side. Maybe he was kind to let us see V more clearly or avoid Zhou being ignored again. V could only talked with Binbin beside him.
Thanks to dear Xia Yu, he presented the flowers to the beauties under the arena to break the ice in live. And I was refreshed. The microphone was passed to Vanness, but the guy asked the hostess, “What would they like to ask?”. It was so cold that it could beat the joke “ use left hand to clear nostril”. The hostess directed to the part for asking questions after seeing that V really didn’t know how to keep answering. It seemed to be the last opportunity. So many fans couldn’t wait any more and raised their hands. So did doltish I. But what could I ask? At that moment, I thought of the words of Emily’s “ Dally with him!”. How could I do that at such a long distance? OK, I put up my hand and kept doing so for many times. Mercy God bestowed me the chance again, and the hostess invited me to raise question indeed. Then, what could I do? I looked at him and could really not make him embarrassed. Then I decided to turn the topic to Director Lee.
I felt panic and guilty at first, so my tiny voice could not reach the arena at all. V extended his neck to show me he couldn’t hear clearly. OK, I adjusted my breath and was determined to go all my out. I adopted the praise words from Lee and asked, “ Dear Director Lee, you once said that Vanness was a hard-won sunshine boy……” When I said he was so cool and made everyone infatuated, a little stir took place among the fans, I though there must be some strange expression existing on V’s face.(I was lack of the courage to see V’s face directly. But it was proved by the VCR later. He licked his lips and shot out his shame-making tongue.) Of course, I realized a lot of improper words which I said at that time after that, for example, “Shao Nian A Hu” was changed into “ A Hu”, “ moreover” was read as “ although”. How terrible the question was! So Director Lee finished it with a simple sentence “ I appreciate Vanness most for his attitude towards work.” OK, no matter what happened, I sat down after the asking and felt exactly well. Vanness was once sure to stare at me to night. Isn’t it the most precious of all?
All my face was lost tonight, so I opened my mind completely and addicted to raising hands once after once when it turned to mutual games. I wasn’t given another chance because of fair God. But I still engaged in sharing the enjoyment with fans onto the arena. Vanness also enjoyed the wonderful time without any trammel. First of all, he pretended to turn back and not to have the heart to choose only one fan among us. When Zhou had the right to invite the last fan to join in the game, all the beauties showed their sweetest beckons and made Vanness more active. He walked like Donald Duck, swayed his body slowly towards Zhou and imitated the girl fans, “Zhou Jun Wei, Zhou Jun Wei!…” It raised a burst of laugh. Zhou was also glad to go match and pointed at him, “ OK, just you!” Hahaha, what a couple of cute guys!
In order to get the only poster with signatures, the invited fans competed to show the funniest pose. Vanness was so kind that he hugged each of them so as not to let them disappointed. ,although his behaviour caused more dissatisfied scream from others. Then the three cool actors should perform their poses. Vanness held the gun with his left hand to meet the requirement of fans’, but he gave us a big back and again caused the “angry” protest, “Not cool, not cool!”. Tricky Vanness lowered his head and act as a thinker. However, fans wouldn’t let him pass so easily, “ Not cool enough! Act again!…” The hostess had to moderate-----“Ok, it’s the final pose!” haha, The last is the best . Vanness narrowed his eyes and focused the eyesight, supported the gun with left hand. Then he started to strafe ( caused terrible hurt and death). The muzzle was pointed to us, so I was also not lucky enough to escape the destine to “be killed”.
…It was over. The meet had to be end, but my dream seemed to just begin. Vanness walked towards the gate beside us and didn’t forget to shake hands with zealous fans while saying good-bye. I could only wave my hand to his figure far away.

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2007-2-6 15:50 編輯 ]

OMG  dear, u wrote a so long article in English! I 服了 U~~~~
but DS promotion in SHA was really one of the best memory for fans in SHA to meet with Vanness, though it was tired to rush to 3 cinemas in several hours, i even didn't watch completely of the movie....haha

yes, it's really a sweet and precious memory.
and i cannot concentrate on the movie at that moment, either.
After that ,I have to return to the cinema to see it again with my firend.

發新話題