發新話題
打印

Superstar Course from King Wu--Lesson 1 Disguising

Superstar Course from King Wu--Lesson 1 Disguising

吴王巨星大课堂---第一课 化装术     

Introduction:    In order to help more friends realize the dream to to be the person who is like his idols, your dearest King, Mr. Wu, has specially designed the practical and useful course for you in various aspects. Meanwhile, I will teach you and demonstrate on my own. Do not miss it, or you'll be regretful for life.
课程介绍: 为了帮助更多梦想成为像自己偶像一样的人的朋友们,你们最亲爱的国王,吴老师,精心为你们设计了这一门极具实用性和全面性的课程。同时由我亲自执教和演示。大家可千万别错过了,不然报憾终身啊!

Hello, everyone. Now Let's begin the first lesson of SUPERSTAR COURSE FORM KING WU. I'm Mr. Wu, your King teacher. haha...... Maybe the problom you are eager to ask first is that what is the most important to be the one who looks like my idol. Mmmmm, let me see...... Image!...Of course.....It's image.....Just look at me, it's the typical idol image. Agree???? OK, we must be a little more modest in life. Althoug I'm handsome enough, there're different stylish idol winning the screams and flowers. If you're tired of the flowerlike or good-looking boys, decadence  seems cooler and more mature. But how can you change so much? Don't worry, even you have such beautiful look like me, you can also become the coolest JOHNNY DEEP! U dont' trust me? OK, come on and follow me.
      大家好。现在就让我们开始吴王巨星大课堂的第一课。我是吴生,你们的王牌老师。哈哈......可能你们最急切想要问的问题是什么才是让你们看起来像你们心目中偶像的关键。嗯......让我想想......形象!......当然是形象。只要看看我,典型的偶像外形就知道了。同意吗?好吧,做人还是要低调点,虽说我的确是很帅,但是世上也有许多不同类的能赢得尖叫和鲜花的型男。如果你对花样美男和俊小生己经生厌,那么颓废派就显得更显酷劲和成熟。 但是真的能够有那么大的转变吗?别担心,即使你长得和我一样帅,你也能变成最酷的强尼.戴普!不相信?好,那来跟我学吧。
1.  A pair of glasses 一幅眼镜

Don't ignore the use of the small accessary. Now that eyes are the windows of your heart . Then glasses are the windows  for the windows of hearts, right??? It can not only protect and improve your eyesight but also make  your  sensible quality prominent.
         别忽视这个小配饰的功能。既然眼睛是心灵的窗户,那么眼镜就是心灵窗户的窗户,不是吗?它不仅能保护和提高视力更能突显你知性的气质。
Tip: You'd better choose the black framed to add the deep and mysterious taste.
贴士:你最好选择黑框镜来增添你深沉神秘的气息。
2. The longer and dye hair style稍长的染色发式

Longer hair can raise the artist feeling and the color can show your personality enough. Of course, Johnny is so man and deep, then you cannot choose too bright (don't follow the example , it's not Deep's style but Korean artist's) or complicated color.
   稍长的秀发能提升你艺术家的气质,而色彩最能体现你的个性。当然,强尼拥有十分深沉的男人味,所以你不能选择过份鲜亮或复杂的染色(别遵照示范的颜色,这可不是戴普式的而是韩流的)
     Tip: The hair style may look a little disorder to strengthen the wildness and haughtiness.
    贴士:这种发式可以弄得稍许零乱来加强狂野和不羁的特质。  
3. The beard胡子

YES! Just the BEARD. It's the most adult man  symbol on face and add your age quite efficiently.
    是的!就是胡子。这是面部最有效彰显成熟男人气质的特征。
Tip: If your face figure is small , do not wear too long and dense beard.
贴士:如果你是小脸型的话,胡子不宜太长太密。
4. Ornaments 首饰         
They show your unique taste and characteristic. It includes caps, rings, watches, neckelaces, bracelets, ear pins and so on, as long as you like to wear.
它们能显出你独特的品味和个性,包括帽子、戒指、手表、项链、手环、耳钉等等。只要是你喜欢的都行。
Tip: The DIY is the top choice.
贴士:DIY饰品是最佳选择。
WOOOOO, now , that's OK. Let's compare with the real JOHNNY DEEP  STYLE
喔......现在大功告成。让我们一起来比对一下真正的强尼戴普风范

KAKAKA, what score can I get for this job? 99, of course 99!!!
哈哈,怎么样,我的杰作能打几分?99,当然是99分!!!
OK, Then it's your turn. Work hard to make the idol dream true. Hope you enjoy Lesson 1 from Superstar Course.
好了,现在轮到你们了。加油实现你的偶像梦吧。也希望你们喜欢巨星大课堂的第一课。
God Bless and Good Luck
上帝保佑  并祝好运
See you next time, everyone!
下回见!!

really do look similar

i salute you YUn..wow...

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

發新話題