發新話題
打印

李玖哲內地後援會: 偶像生日快樂!

李玖哲內地後援會: 偶像生日快樂!

給我的偶像吳建豪的一封信

Hello, VanNess:

我叫李玖哲, 準確的說應該叫李哲玖,我是一個韓國人,但是在美國長大; 2005年之前,大家都叫我小胖子,因為我真的很胖,可是,我還是很開心,我覺得自己很帥!

我生活中唯一的愛好就是吃和唱歌,如果不給我吃,就等於不讓我唱歌;如果不讓我唱歌,就等於不讓我吃東西;但是,如果一定要選擇一樣,我還是會選擇唱歌,我想要成為一個歌手, 和我的偶像你,吳建豪一樣站在舞臺上,接受台下歌迷的歡呼聲和尖叫聲。

可是,我的大哥,我的大哥是臺灣很有名的嘻哈組合-麻吉的老大,他說我太胖了,沒有人會買我的專輯,如果我減肥,就讓我唱歌,發專輯。我很傷心, 於是我吃的更多了。。。

但是為了我的夢想,也爲了偶像你,於是我努力的每天控制飲食,看著我心愛的小籠包,我也不能吃,我只能把它們幻想成一張張封面是我英俊面容的CD;

我每天12點一定要睡覺,後來我聽我的歌迷說李玖哲真好,都不去夜生活,可是我非常想,但是越到晚上我越餓,所以我只能早點睡覺,因為睡著了就不會覺得餓了,而且睡覺還能美容,這是我的偶像說的。 我每天做1000個俯臥撐,跑步,再去健身,偶爾實在忍不住想要吃東西的時候,就吃我偶像減肥時候吃的水煮雞肉和花椰菜,你真的是我的偶像,那些東西真的很難吃,你都能堅持住,所以我也要堅持住。 我把你的照片貼在牆上,每天每天看,因為你的身材真的是很好啊~   

後來我索性把我的頭換上去,讓我更加有動力了。我要謝謝我的好兄弟小崔,是他幫我做的PS。

經過堅持不斷的努力,我終於瘦了很多,大哥終於讓我發專輯了。 所以我很興奮,因為我想有一天可以在某個地方遇到你,見到我的偶像,和你同台演出。 從那之後就很少有人叫我小胖子了,每個人見到我都說,nicky,你瘦了好多;Nicky, 我愛你!

我媽媽見到我心疼的問我是不是在臺灣很苦,吃不飽;不過不要緊,雖然我不能吃我心愛的小籠包,但是能夠發專輯,能夠唱歌,還開了演唱會真的很開心很開心,比吃小籠包還要開心。 不過讓我最開心的是,我的偶像,你居然邀請我去做你演唱會的嘉賓。OMG!!!!! 這是真的!!!!

我的偶像,你明天就要過生日了,聽老人們說30歲是一個大生日,不過我不知道為什麼生日還分大小。 反正,生日最大,那天在Primo的party,好開心,還能和偶像你一起合影,不過如果旁邊兩個人走開,那就更好了。

總之, 我要為你獻上一首生日歌,祝你生日快樂!

PS. 雖然我現在是金曲歌王了

但是你永遠是我的偶像!

你永遠的super fan: 李玖哲

A Letter For My Idol, Vanness

Hello, Vannes:
      I’m 李玖哲, in fact, 李哲玖is much more exact. I’m a Korean, but grew up in the USA. Before the year 2005, everyone called me “ Xiao Pang” because of my fat body. However, I still felt happy and regarded myself as a good-looking man.

Eating and singing are the only two hobbies in my life. If you stop me eating, it is just like stopping me singing and vice versa. However, if I have only one choice, I would prefer to be a singer like you, Vanness Wu, standing on the arena and enjoying the enthusiastic applause and screams under stage.

But my Dage, the leader of the well-known Taiwan hip-hop band, MACHI, said I was too fat to make my album get good sale. If I could go on a diet, he would let me sing and release the album. Then I felt so sad and ate more…

At the same time, for my dream, for you, my idol, I tried my best to control my appetite. I couldn’t eat my favorite “Xiao Longbao” when I saw them. I could only image them as each CD’s cover of my handsome face.
      I had to go to bed before 12:00. Then I heard some praise from fans,they said Nicky was a good boy, he never went to the PUB. Actually, I died for that, but I was afraid to be too hungry at night. I could only go to sleep and forgot the hunger. Meanwhile, sleeping is good for skin—it’s said by my idol. I did 1000 push-ups, went jogging and built body every day. When sometimes I couldn’t help eating, I had the boiled chicken and broccoli which were taken by my idol when he was on the diet. You’re really my idol, the food tasted too crappy to bear. But follow you, I’ve managed. I put your photos on the wall and appreciated them every day. How vantastic your body is !!!!!

Then I replaced your head of mine to get more stimulation. Thanks for buddy Xiao Cui’s PS.

Through the continuous endeavor, I’ve reduced a lot of weight, and Dage allowed me to release the album. It made me excited, because I would have the chance to meet you and perform with you at the same arena. From then on, they would seldom call me “ Little Fattypuff”, but greet me, “Nicky, you’ve been thinner a lot”, “ Nicky, I love you!”
  When my mum saw me, she loved dearly and asked whether I had too poor life to have enough food. Never mind, never mind, although I cannot eat Xiao Longbao, I can release my album, sing songs, even hold the concert. The joys of that go beyond eating Xiao Longbao.  And the happiest thing is being invited to be the guest at your concert. OMG!! It comes true!!!!

My idol, tomorrow is your birthday. I’ve heard that the 30th birthday is a very important one, although I don’t know why the birthdays should be told from. After all, birthday is the biggest. I felt so happy to take group photo with you, my idol, at the party in Primo. If the other two ran away at that moment, that would have been better.  
In the end, I want to present you a birthday song, Happy Birthday to you !!!!!

PS, Although I’ve been the king of Gold Music

You’re my idol forever!

Your 4ever super fan: 李玖哲

[ 本帖最後由 lovelovevaned 於 2008-8-23 13:48 編輯 ]
謝謝 祢們守護我的生命,給我力量,讓我成長,給我愛,也給我熾熱的內心,就算全世界丟棄 祢們,我也不會。
================================================

李玖哲say: 很高兴我的偶像的fans喜欢这份礼物! 希望我的偶像也能喜欢!

引用:
原帖由 1syun1 於 2008-8-7 02:21 發表
LISA, 能纺辑进主帖吗?

=============================================

A Letter For My Idol, Vanness

Hello, Vannes:

I’m 李玖哲, in fact, 李哲玖is much more exact. I’m a Korean, but grew up in th ...
哈哈哈,好了,云~ 辛苦你了。

發新話題