發新話題
打印

[VIFC二周年特别企划]Vanness, 情人节我想和你说说话

哈哈哈、愛V不會變、、、
衹 噯 V ·

http://www.alivenotdead.com/yueyue7n

http://blog.sina.com.cn/yueyueisdale

Dear V,

Happy V day!!! 8 yrs... Can't believe I am still here to love you. From Sunshine to VIFC, we have experienced lots of memorable moment. There has many joys and tears. Here I'd like to extend my heart-felt thanks to you for giving me such a sweat memory and courage. From you, I have learned a lot and gained a lot. Maybe you do not understand why I said so. Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish you every blessing and good thing in life. Jia You!

Emily

插花一下,请大家千万要注意每帖的留言字数控制150内

实在不行的话,可以分几次进行留言。并且请将留言累积粘贴在前面的发言后,保持一封书信形式。比如Emily.V的发帖形式就为

Dear Vanness,
  Loving you, every day is Valentine’s Day. So when the day of Feb. 14th comes again, we’ve piled up plenty of memories and experiences in the past 365 days, we’ve got so much miss and emotion in heart so far, and we’ve made thousands of wishes for the countless V’s Days in future. Then on such a special day, we just want to tell you some of them. Please listen, and listen to our hearts(1syun1):
     我非常喜歡因你而認識的這些朋友,這些年,我們失去很多,也得到很多,請繼續加油!(PRINCESS)爱你,一直如此~(佳佳花)哈哈哈、愛V不會變、、、 (vv小yue)Happy V day!!! 8 yrs... Can't believe I am still here to love you. From Sunshine to VIFC, we have experienced lots of memorable moment. There has many joys and tears. Here I'd like to extend my heart-felt thanks to you for giving me such a sweat memory and courage. From you, I have learned a lot and gained a lot. Maybe you do not understand why I said so. Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish you every blessing and good thing in life. Jia You!(Emily.V)

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2009-1-24 13:18 編輯 ]

大家都长篇大论的,难度很高啊

雲姐姐~~
我已經脩改過了 這樣可以嗎?

為啥要限製在150個字啊?這樣難度很大耶
我還有好多好多話沒說呢

Van Ness, I’ve something to tell you on Valentine’s Day. 8years ago, there was a popular Taiwanese boy band group which has the named “F4”. From the Meteor Garden till now, you4 always be in my heart. When I watched the drama, I fail in love with the long hair boy whose name’s Mei Zuo, I searched more and more of his biography, and know who he is. I’ve been one of his crazy fans, and it always be a beautiful feeling since I did that. Van Ness, you know you’re not only a normal or an ordinary artist. For me you’re my teacher, my friend, and my idol. You teach me many things, and you make me meet many new friends. For examples, you teach me how important English is; you teach me how to write the complete writing with a perfect grammar, and you teach me how to dream. I won’t be able to write these all without you, I study more and more English because of your complex words. You teach your fans how be a good day dreamer. That’s right like what you said, everybody must have their own roads to walk on, you4’ve already walked on you4’s road and now you’re, the direct translation of Flower 4. For F4, you4’re not a regular boy band from Taiwan.  You4 also teach us how good is the team work. Van Ness, you’re our Valentine. We always love you, and we always care for you. F4 please keep us out a good work, whatever it must be happen, you4’ll always be in our hearts. F4, not only you love us, we love you too. For all things we get from you4, that’s the reason why you4’re our KINGS. My 4kings, have a great Valentine.  Oh, forget this one~ really thank you for VIFC, also thank you to you a lot. There won’t be our messages , without you. Happy birthday to VIFC, and wishing for our 4kings a happy Valentine^^  Dubbness, love you   (Lapin)

引用:
原帖由 鑫鑫 於 2009-1-24 14:36 發表
雲姐姐~~
我已經脩改過了 這樣可以嗎?

為啥要限製在150個字啊?這樣難度很大耶
我還有好多好多話沒說呢
亲爱的,仔细看活动细则啦,如果还有好多话没有说完的话,就再发几帖跟吧......
乖啦,这是活动规则,大家都要遵守噢。

Dear Vanness,

Loving you, every day is Valentine’s Day. So when the day of Feb. 14th comes again, we’ve piled up plenty of memories and experiences in the past 365 days, we’ve got so much miss and emotion in heart so far, and we’ve made thousands of wishes for the countless V’s Days in future. Then on such a special day, we just want to tell you some of them. Please listen, and listen to our hearts(1syun1)

我非常喜歡因你而認識的這些朋友,這些年,我們失去很多,也得到很多,請繼續加油!(PRINCESS)

爱你,一直如此~(佳佳花)

小子,你真的很討厭耶,你為什么這么惹人愛呢?為什么我就是忘不了你?廢話,是因為愛你呀,沒辦法,誰叫你是國王,我不愛你愛誰?
你放心啦,雖然我承受了很大的壓力,但我還是會堅持到底,會一直支持你,一直愛你到永遠。你要幸福哦!!
凡事包容,凡事相信,凡事盼望,凡事忍耐! 上帝保祐!阿門!
(鑫鑫)

哈哈哈、愛V不會變、、、 (vv小yue)

Happy V day!!! 8 yrs... Can't believe I am still here to love you. From Sunshine to VIFC, we have experienced lots of memorable moment. There has many joys and tears. Here I'd like to extend my heart-felt thanks to you for giving me such a sweat memory and courage. From you, I have learned a lot and gained a lot. Maybe you do not understand why I said so. Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish you every blessing and good thing in life. Jia You!(Emily.V)

I’ve something to tell you on Valentine’s Day. 8years ago, there was a popular Taiwanese boy band group which has the named “F4”. From the Meteor Garden till now, you4 always be in my heart. When I watched the drama, I fail in love with the long hair boy whose name’s Mei Zuo, I searched more and more of his biography, and know who he is. I’ve been one of his crazy fans, and it always be a beautiful feeling since I did that. Van Ness, you know you’re not only a normal or an ordinary artist. For me you’re my teacher, my friend, and my idol. You teach me many things, and you make me meet many new friends. For examples, you teach me how important English is; you teach me how to write the complete writing with a perfect grammar, and you teach me how to dream. I won’t be able to write these all without you, I study more and more English because of your complex words. You teach your fans how be a good day dreamer. That’s right like what you said, everybody must have their own roads to walk on, you4’ve already walked on you4’s road and now you’re, the direct translation of Flower 4. For F4, you4’re not a regular boy band from Taiwan.  You4 also teach us how good is the team work. Van Ness, you’re our Valentine. We always love you, and we always care for you. F4 please keep us out a good work, whatever it must be happen, you4’ll always be in our hearts. F4, not only you love us, we love you too. For all things we get from you4, that’s the reason why you4’re our KINGS. My 4kings, have a great Valentine.  Oh, forget this one~ really thank you for VIFC, also thank you to you a lot. There won’t be our messages , without you. Happy birthday to VIFC, and wishing for our 4kings a happy Valentine^^  Dubbness, love you   (Lapin)

I've been falling in love with the smile from u, because the warmth in ur smile is the warmest in my life, and it color my world in the past several years. The only words I want to tell u is that ---Don't stop 'til u get enough.
Happy V day! I love u, always have. (雩online)

---小声地问一句,是这种方式么?---

[ 本帖最後由 雩online 於 2009-1-24 16:22 編輯 ]

楼上亲爱的雩,素这样的,你真素聪明

樓上的姐姐~~
為啥要定這樣的規定嘛~~
要分幾次髮帖
看來我要發很多次帖哦

發新話題