發新話題
打印

Word Record of Korean ETN interview on Mar 2007

Word Record of Korean ETN interview on Mar 2007

1. 用韩语打招呼。

[韩语提问,根据答案,可能是问对于该电视台的印象]
Very nice place, very nice building that I’ve been here. I try to watch as much Korean television as I possibly can and I heard that it is one of the biggest one, so I’m really happy to be here.
我到这里来,觉得这是很漂亮的地方,很漂亮的建筑。我尽可能的多看韩国的电视,我听说这是最大的电视台之一,所以真的很高兴能来到这里。

[韩语提问,根据答案,可能是问对韩国的印象]
I really just enjoy the food, the culture, just seeing around the area and the weather is really nice, even I feel it’s a little cold but I still like to get around and the food is definitely the No. 1.
我非常喜欢这里的食物,文化,而且这里的天气非常好,虽然有点冷,但是我还是很喜欢四处转转,而且这里的食物绝对是最棒的。

[韩语提问,根据答案,可能是问这次来韩的目的]
This time we came with the other F4 members, and basically we are promoting the tourism for Taiwan, showing basically the sight of Taiwan has and presenting the Tourism Bureau.  
这次我们是和F4其他成员一起来的,主要是代表台湾旅游局,来推广台湾观光,宣传台湾景点。

[韩语提问,根据答案,可能是问曾经来韩的经历]
Ermm, actually, I come here with my friends from Korea, eat the good food and enjoy the nice weather.
我和我的一些韩国朋友来,吃这里好吃的东西,享受这里舒服的天气。

[韩语提问,根据答案,可能是问如果不做歌手,那会做什么]
Wow, if I wasn’t a singer. I would hope that I would be still doing the public designing stuff, coz’ I really do enjoy drawing, and designing, and designing jewelry and clothing as well, so I’m probably still doing the same field at that time.
哇哦,如果我不是歌手,我会希望我仍然在做公共设计的事情,因为我真的很喜欢画画,设计,设计珠宝盒服装,所以我很可能仍然在做相同的领域的事情。

[韩语提问,根据答案,可能是问对于该电视台的印象]
I’m really hoping to one day. I really do enjoy the Korean movies, especially the talent and productions I got in the movies are amazing, it’s like Hollywood quality. So it would be one of the big dreams coming true that I could be in the movie.
我非常希望有一天我可以。我真的很喜欢韩国电影,特别是这些电影所表现出的天份,还有制作,都是非常优秀的。可以和好莱坞电影相媲美。所以如果有一天我也可以参加拍摄,将实现我的一个梦。

问:Is there any Korean actresses you like to work with?
    有没有想合作的韩国女演员?
答:Song Hae Gyo probably.
宋慧乔吧。

问:She’s your first and favorite actress?
她是你第一个认识,也是最喜欢的女星吗?
答:She’s the one that come to mind because the first tv drama I really saw was her, I think she’s very good
想到她是因为我第一部真正开始看的韩剧就是她演的。我觉得她很棒。

[韩语提问,根据答案,应该是让他对观众讲结束语]
Thank you everybody for supporting me, this time I’m really happy being in Korea. Thank You again and hopefully I’ll come back again, will soon and see everybody. Thank you, God Bless. BYE BYE
谢谢大家对我的支持,这次我真的很高兴来到韩国,而且希望很快可以再来见到大家。谢谢,上帝保佑你们。

(made by alice, Jessi, vvcat)

the following is the link of the download site of the interview:
http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=631&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid16430

[ 本帖最後由 vvcat 於 2007-3-15 19:28 編輯 ]

I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU

thank you so much
i actually couldn't  catch up what he said haha~~

Song Hae Gyo  is cute, i also love her

[ 本帖最後由 TuesdaysVV 於 2007-3-18 03:24 編輯 ]

Thanx for sharing,
As for the memory i take, V watched the "Blue Love" and moved by Song, is it right?

挖。。。CAT到底是南京的哪位啊~~~

呵呵。。貌似都八认识

引用:
原帖由 vivi 於 2007-3-18 15:31 發表
挖。。。CAT到底是南京的哪位啊~~~

呵呵。。貌似都八认识
  How can you ignore the cat in legend?!
Cat, introduce yourself again!! Especially for the story of the towel

發新話題