13 12
發新話題
打印

[其他資料] I'm turning japanese I think I'm turning japanese I really think so...

I'm turning japanese I think I'm turning japanese I really think so...

I still remember listening to Japanese music when I was in high school with my friends, watching Japanese Animation, dance videos (Japan Dance Delight) from the old skool such as Electric trouble, Jungle, Tony T, to their movies, reading Dragon Ball Z comics (which I’m very saddened about the movie) Option car mags. Going to the Japanese super market to spend $75US (which is a paycheck plus) on a shift knob and then some on pedals because I didn’t see the point of fixing up your car on the outside especially when you can’t even see it while you’re driving. But more importantly I was just blown away by the culture in itself. The style they have, regardless if it was clothing, girls, music, whatever, etc etc…I still remember thinking to myself about how awesome it would be to perform for a living. Dance, making music, and maybe one day perform in countries all over the world.

Later this month I’ll be releasing my first Japan EP (single). Danm…A chunky chinese kid born in Santa Monica who only loved saturday morning cartoons, poppin’, lockin’, and the icing on that is the attention u get from girls when u dance since they never really gave me the time of day otherwise. But that’s besides the point…Now…releasing a album in Japan, singing in Japanese. Lord I don’t know what I did to deserve this, but I thank you God for blessing me with my hearts desires, and then some. For the things that even I myself don’t know I want sometimes. Thank you.

hmm…maybe I should get a mohawk…

The title track "Only" is sooooooooo J-POP till you DROP it's not even funny...The record company thought it would be a good way to introduce myself to the public in Japan who don't really know the skinny on me...Hmm...when in Rome...anyway....it's a light hearted song, very uplifting. Reminds me of Disneyland...
And the other 2 songs "Cinderella" (no pun intended) and Hello Super Star are the tracks that I exec Produced with Terry Lee,  Skot Suyama, Vic Lau, Gaby Lee, and DJ Sakamoto. It's a been a great learning process~

www.vanness.tv

God is good all the time…even when it’s bad…it’s still good~ Blessings~
爱死你了豪豪...

翻译
我把日本我想我在谈到日本我真的这么认为...
我仍然记得听日本音乐当我在高中与我的朋友,看日本动画,舞蹈录像(日本舞乐)从旧skool如电气麻烦,丛林中,托尼吨,他们的电影,读龙珠Z漫画(其中我感到非常难过的电影)备选案文汽车mags 。去日本超级市场斥资75US (这是一个工资加)的换档把手,然后一些踏板,因为我没有看到的角度确定了你的车在外面尤其是当你甚至看不到它在您驾驶。但更重要的我只是吹走了文化本身。他们的风格,不论它是服装,女孩,音乐,无论等等等...我还记得思考如何对自己令人敬畏将履行为生。舞蹈,音乐,也许有一天演出世界各国。

本月晚些时候,我会释放我的第一个日本内啡肽(单人) 。 Danm ...一个矮胖中文的孩子出生在圣莫尼卡爱谁只有星期六上午漫画, poppin , lockin ' ,以及锦上添花,这是注意从女孩ü ü舞蹈时,因为他们从来没有真正给了我一天中的时间除外。不过,除了这一点... ...现在,释放出专辑在日本,在日本唱歌。主我不知道我就是这样做值得,但我感谢上帝给你的祝福我与我心中的欲望,然后一些。对于事情,即使我不知道我想有时。谢谢您。

HMM的...也许我应该得到莫霍克...

标题跟踪“只有”是sooooooooo的J - POP功能尽兴它也不奇怪...唱片公司认为这将是一个很好的自我介绍的方式向公众在日本谁真的不知道我的瘦弱。 ..嗯... ...当在罗马....反正这是一个轻心歌,非常令人振奋。让我想起了迪斯尼乐园...
和其他2首歌曲“灰姑娘” (没有双关语意)和Hello超星的轨道,我主管生产的李日荣, Skot须山的Vic刘加比李和DJ坂本。这是一个是一个伟大的学习过程〜

http://www.vanness.tv/
上帝是善的时候...即使它的坏...它还是很好的〜祝福〜
爱死你了豪豪...

这人到底在写什么!!

辛苦了~好强大的翻译~~~
总想在你的生命中留下点什么,一些一生都不会消失的东西,殊不知没有一种印记不是伴随着深深的伤痛,因为疼痛让我记得你……

还是有点看不明白~~

我要勳章
爱死你了豪豪...

给你勋章,因为你那样的杰出.

thanks.

谢谢亲的翻译,以后V的博客就拜托你翻译了!
我是主小羊

引用:
原帖由 beibeiaiv 於 2009-5-4 23:54 發表
谢谢亲的翻译,以后V的博客就拜托你翻译了!
這個 "拜托" 有點吃力不討好啊,

還是要謝謝樓主mm的翻譯