發新話題
打印

[V's 31st bday celebration1] Talk Party--I love Someone

Of cos I wanna take this opportunity to express my love and gratitude here.

To Yun, Yue, Jacinta, Amanda, Carmen, Michi, vv_ping, Honeytomato, Chin Ling, Debbie, Alice, Smallcloud, Yammie, LiFang, Adel, SP, sis Yanny, Emiko, Yumiko, Sam, Stacy, Princess, Emily_Gao, Ana, Wengvann, Daomingshel and each of you from every corners of the world, I just wanna say you all are just like the 2nd family for me…Thank you for all the true friendships, sharings, supports and of cos 3.V.O.L. I am glad that I do have the chance to get to know you all because of a very special someone/4 special guys.

Thanks GOD for sending V/F4 to my life and give me the opportunity to know every single of you all. You girls rocks…8 years back my life was quite dull and bored and throughout this 8 years, it had changed a lots. Lots of memories and experiences that enlighten my days. And of cos not to forget those memories where I did something that I might not dare to do sometime in my life.

To the family members from Malaysia, thanks for your supports in whatever I did or planning to do all this while. You girls are awesome. Few more weeks to go for our big project which make me kinda nervous. PRAY HARD~~

To the family members at Singapore, wow…quite some time din see you all in Msia. Miss all those moments….Thanks for coming all the way from SG to Msia when there were events here no matter its for V/F4. You girls rox…Find one day, will sure go to SG to join for all the events and to rock out SG…haha…

Last but not least, of cos to the committee of VIFC, Alice, Stacy, Princess, Ana and everyone in the board…Thanks for your willingness to help us with the products pre-orders from time to time…muackssssss….

ONE LOVE~~

I always wish that GOD can turn back the time to V 1st ever Solo concert in M’sia…cos I knew most of u all were there and too many sweet memories that I have that moment.

Lots of 3.V.O.L,
Jessi

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2009-7-21 19:16 編輯 ]

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

發新話題