發新話題
打印

[其他資料] 某人14日晚更新AND

某人14日晚更新AND

那个啥,虽然某人没说,但照片家里看看就好,就别外传了~
话说我也没认出几个来
This Is It~
2009-11-14 23:34

I’ve been wanting to watch “This Is It” for awhile now, and finally on one of my days off I was able to. I heard the tickets are impossible to get, but thank God for blessing me with such great friends. I was able to get tickets through a friend who’s family business so happens to be running movie theatres. Thanks Willie! You da Man~! At first I was just planning on watching it by myself as I do with most movies, but since these tix are hard to get I asked if this friend wanted to go, and he/she asked his or her friend and they asked their friend…and well I’m sure you get the picture. Ended up with like 20plus heads~ Haven’t had a night out with so many people in a long time. Good times, good friends…GREAT MOVIE! Can’t wait for the DVD. MJ….his legacy lives on. INSPIRE-

Thank you God for even though my schedule is jam packed with this drama, You know the desires of my heart. This movie is only out for 2 weeks, I didn’t think I would be able to watch it, not only was I able to, but I was able to share the experience with friends. People who didn’t know what MJ was about…now they do. God is good~

The Icing…

I was able to win this piece at 1kstyles auction few wks back. Thanks Raffi for bidding for me, since I couldn’t be there, And thank you Lun for delivering it personally, sorry we weren’t able to meet though. For sure next time, I’ve got some crazy ideas!

www.1kstyles.com

-Love, Faith, Live. God bless~

全是熟人
别告诉我他包场看啊

这什么意思啊
谁能翻译一下大概啊

應該是包下全場了吧

well~~~
what's your crazy ideas about?
It's happy 2 c u finally can have a rest~~~
take care~~
親愛的永遠親愛
我會記得的,夢境里你曾說過的那些,永遠實現不了的諾言
夢裡不知身是客,一晌貪歡。。。                                 
======vansylvia=====
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1265423633
================
承諾你的一輩子,不會少一年,一個月,一天,抑或是一個時辰。。。
親愛的,下輩子,我可以做你的親人嗎?

他不是拍戏很忙吗?怎么篮球场、夜店到处都看得到他?

他也要放松放松呗
我依然爱你,或许是命中注定,多年之后任何人都无法代替。----致van ness

除了V
都不太认识
过来凑热闹

我只認的出V而已= =

翻译转贴。。。

我想看“就是这样”已经有段时间,最终我有了一天的空闲去看。我听说票几乎买不到,但是上帝保佑我有这么好的朋友。我通过一个家里经营电影影院的朋友拿到票。太感谢了,你是好人。我本来准备一个人去看就像很多其他电影,但是票这么难买我就问了其他朋友想去不,他们又问了他们的朋友和他们朋友的朋友,现在我肯定你看到了这些照片,最终加起来有20个人,很久没和这么多人度过一个夜晚。美好的时光,好朋友..伟大的电影!我迫不及待的等着DVD,mj,他的传奇永存。
谢谢上帝在我行程如此之满时还给了我这部电影,你知我心的渴望。这部电影只上映两周,我原来不认为我能看到,现在不仅我看到了,还和朋友们共享了。不知道MJ怎样的人,现在他们知道了,GOD IS GOOD.
我得到这件在几周前的一个拍卖(?),谢谢raffi帮我投标,我不在现场,谢谢Lun专门带给我,我们很久没见了,下次,我会带给你一些疯狂的点子。

[ 本帖最後由 lance 於 2009-11-16 01:08 編輯 ]

22 123
發新話題