發新話題
打印

[發行情報] VanNess首張日本個人專輯【REFLECTIONS】(新增試聽)

所以台灣2/3台版也會同步發行嗎?
日版大概是多少錢?
佳佳唱片才能定日版嗎?

試聽完後更期待~~~
有快有慢~~~好吸引~~!!
最愛~stuck onu~~~!!

我要我要
坚持自己喜欢的比什么都重要

i want to buy VanNess this first japanese album & third single,
support VanNess

Message for Vanness : Wish your Japanese Ep - Reflections CD 大賣!

Vanness,
Is Angel! Hi! that is the first time to leave u msg in here~  Is expecting your  EP Japanese CD that will release on coming 20th of January!
Hope your CD 大賣!
I thinks that i have buy from Online for your new CD! That is so hard to buy your CDS. (especially old ones in Toronto, Canada) I just bought your "V. DUBB" from Onine Store ( location from Taiwan. Luckily,  It was took 4 days where shipped from Taiwan to Toronto !  So will try to search for your New CD online later ~
I already swa the 47 secs MV from your blog in "alive not dead" website. The MV is so great, and Tiff be your lucky lady in MV. COOL!  

Hope you will have time to view our message  that post it here! and / or if u have time to drop a line that will be great ! but i know you are very busy for your work!  :)
God bless you and your family!

Keep up the good work for Drama and your music and dance!  love to see your excellent performance.

下一站幸福 ( Autumn’s Concerto )是一套很棒電視劇! 每星期日都在捉看! 很快就大結局, 真的有些不開心, 但我已經買了下一站幸福的小說 和達拉星球愛記事 , 和聽著你的音樂, 永遠可以不覺得寂寞! I am proud of you that I can be ur  fans and friends forever! !  

From Angel Toronto, Canada

这个眼睛怎么素蓝色?
我依然爱你,或许是命中注定,多年之后任何人都无法代替。----致van ness

我開不了信箱 無法做回應 !

超想要啊~~~~~~~~~~
兩張碟,歌曲都一樣?
那個... 港幣大約多少呢?

会组织订购吗?????日文网怎么订啊???

会组织订购吗?????日文网怎么订啊???

太好听了

發新話題