發新話題
打印

Van Ness says his relationship with Vivian frankly

Van Ness says his relationship with Vivian frankly

[Mingzhe Zhang/ reported in Taipei] Van Ness has been baptized since two years ago, and yesterday he attended an evangelism with the name of God can heal people. He ever said that he would never accept sex before marriage after being baptizing, however, referring to the past of his love, he expressed his regret for the first night with a person he didn’t love clearly and definitely at the age of 17, and also told about his another relationship after ViVian.
Van Ness frankly said that he had ever had 6 girlfriends in total, and his first night and first love both happened when he was 17. By accident, his first night was not given to his girlfriend. Embarrassedly, he added, maybe I’m not that old enough at that time, what was worse, I was a litter bit drank. Nevertheless, she is just a friend, not the person I loved. I feel so regretful to her, and this kind of feeling will last long. And then he made a complement, that it is not a good thing for your kids to follow.
Maybe it is God who makes him more honesty, when referring to Vivian this time, he didn’t endeavor to deny or avoid, but to tell the truth directly. Van Ness kept another relationship for one year after Vivian, and the reason why they broke up was It is not a suitable time for me to get ready for this relationship, and I focused on my career at that time. He has been single for 3 years, so the exactly time for this was just after several months after he broke up with Vivian.
As a 31-year-old man, Van Ness says his plan out which is to marry and have children. His father suggested that he want to be a grandfather at times. And as we asked before, when he is asked the conditions of his choosing wife, he says without hesitating, She should set God at the first place like me. He tells that he prefers to have a good understanding of her rather than tries to catch her in an impulse of motion. Now, he prays 1 hour or so, what’s more, he is happy to pray for his friends. Last night, as a staff of Healing Prayer Group, his prayer for a conversus catches our sight. He squatted next to a woman conversus personally with his hands on her forehead. His serious expression and gestures have a commanding presence, when he was asked if he would be a full-time pastor in the future, he smiled with the words I had thought about this, but I have no plan at this moment, so let God arrange it.

Love Struggle Faith

Vanness前半段人生糜烂.>1
希望信GOD后.>真正找到自我

kudos to him for being honest

In fairness~
He showed to us & say what's the truth about his relationship before~
One word is enough for a wise man~

wow! :D this man is clearly blessed by grace! :P sometimes i wish i could be like him! xD jiayou! :D God Bless!
“我这个人就是那么霸道, 任我决定要的,我就不会放手 ,包括我在乎的人”

發新話題